Myspace?

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
Well, my myspace is empurity. You guys can add me as a friend or leave me a comment or just talk to me and befriend with me! hahaa. I dont even know anybody here so it'll be cool if talked to some from sarnworld. hehe. >.<

imma shut up now..im talking nonsense.

Rakniran

mine is http://www.myspace.com/12206017
feel free to add me,but i dont think that anybody will since i dont know anybody at all... I just start using it lke two days ago cuz of my friend stephen asked me too. He is the only friend that i got on my list...It have been empty until two days ago i updated some stuff....

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ liar! that's probably you just advertising your page...hahaha j/k!

i'll check it out..puahaa

takkie

sarNie Egg
hi i have a question cuz i've been thinkin abt makein an acct but i need more reasons as to why i should, i know alot of ppl that has MySpace yay, and they always ask me if i do and im like no and we say y not...well u know how that goes, its sounds like fun havein a myspace acct

ok so my question is wats the difference between MySpace and Xanga, i have a xanga acct and i only post once in awhile cuz i dont have much to say and not much replies...idk much abt web codes or web design my friend Cecilia did all the web work on it for me, thats why im kinda if-ie on makein an acct., thanx in advance of the inputs guys