Myspace anybody????

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hey everyone...I would really like to check you guys out on myspace to see how you guys are like on other sites...I've gotten to know some of you on an intellectual level in all these debates...but please don't hold any grudges cause I'm too lazy to hold grudges :lmao: ...we might not agree with each others views, but we can all still be friends!!! Even though we sometimes get each other upset with our words (hehe)...let's try to keep it peaceful outside of the intellectual realm...OK???

kiss_me

sarNie Egg
DO U KNOE HOW TO CHANGE YOUR PROFILE SO OTHER PEPO CAN VIEW IT... LIKE SO WHENEVER SOMEONE VIEWS YOUR PAYGE.. IT DOESN'T SAY IT'S SET TO PRIVATE?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Go to "account setting" which should be located on the top left box (the one that has your default pix)...and change your privacy setting...

I hope that helps...

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
amaymoua said:
dang.. everyone got a myspace account...
[post="89430"][/post]​

:lmao: i was going to say the same thing. maybe i should create one for myself too. but it's no use if i don't visit it like asianavenue.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
haha..oil_yui....everyone uses ASIANAVENUE...but then they started to use ASIANTOWN now....its like the old AA...lol...but sorta weirder..haha..

mcl87

sarNie Egg
i have one...check it out...i recently deleted like 80 ppl off cuz i have no idea who they are or they dont keep in touch with me so i'm down to 30...feels good to clean up once in a while lol...but add me if you like

http://www.myspace.com/mcl87