My POWER Couples =(

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh gosh I know this is lame. But all my favorite onscreen pairs are older than each other. The girl is always older then the guy L

For example:
I love Thai onscreen pairs Nam and Jieb but Jieb but later I found out she is like 3 or 2 years older than him and same with my favorite pairs Alex and Taew she is only a year older than him which is not so upsetting and other pair Bethany Joy and James Lafferty, She is 4 years older than him and I think she is already married also L I just found a while ago. So sad when I find out the girl is much older than the guy. I was so mad when I found out but I know its impossible for them to get together in reality anyways but still.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
hehe I don't know about Thai celebs but a lot of the times couples on TV shows aren't couples in real life.
Yup, Bethany Joy is older than James and yes, she is married. I think she got married a few years ago, you'll see it on the show credits, her husband's surname was added on to her name.

Age is just a number, lots of women date younger guys.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
it's a sign your faen is gonna be younger than you; lols i kid! :p
Could be. lol. I actually don't mind well I only want a guy 1 year younger othan that no but so far I haven't liked anyone younger than me haha. ii liked guys my age only. well once i liked a guy ine year older than me but that was once only. we'll see... haha :lol:

judyp

sarNie Adult
well i think beyonce and jay-z already got their marriage certificate.

anyways. i agree w/ Liberty, lots of women date younger men. take noi & ken. they were together for like 7 years before they tied the knot. i don't think its such a big deal. i dated a guy who was younger than me, but it was only by a month so i guess that doesn't make you feel any better. lols.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
as of right now, i wouldn't date a younger guy. i have talked to a younger guy. maybe in the future i will who knows. haha.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
i always though jolie was younger than pitt? maybe i was wrong. oh well.

but i would totally date a younger guy. they treat the girls better =] as of right now, i need a older guy (b/c i'm still young), but when i turn 30yrs, i would date a 21yrs LOL for cheesy.