My Love, My Manl, My Tears, My Scar

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chalidaluvprin said:
Who just gave me a new nickname!!!! I have been gone for one and 2 weeks and I am called stalker!!JK!!
Jaia such a good writer

LOL stalker. I use to love stalking my friend and her crush. And she have hated it. Agree, Jaia is a good writer. Love this FF very much. Congrats to her on marriage. :D

-chapter four-
We dated for 4 years already and i lost everything i had to him but Onrathai got back trying to go into our lives. She will start calling Payupat again but I didn't mind them doing that because he told me they were going to be friends. No matter what I loved him so much but I can feel a little difference from him ever since Onrathai got back to him. He was no longer texting me or calling me. We barely meet each other. He was not the same with all the classes I have with him is the only time we talk to each other. He had changed a lot but dumb me always think that he was just stressed. I don't know why I am so blind until one day I find him and Onrathai kissing each other in the hallway. It was the saddest thing I ever saw. He just thought that I am a toy he can play with. When I saw him and Onrathai I ran to them and started crying.
"Payupat, why did you lie to me that you guys were friends"
Onrathai answered instead of Payupat "Rueng, its been four years and I want you to think that he can't leave me at all and I can leave him to so why don't you back off and LEAVE US!!!"
"Onrathai can you please stop this he is my first love and he will be my last can I please have him you have left him for 4 years so why did you come back"
Payupat got so mad at me so he slapped my face so I ran away from them. From that day on Payu an I broke up. My man, My love are all gone. But for 3 years a have a broken heart until a man shows up in my life he was the one who made me who I am today and I am happy that my husband today is him. He is the one who taped my broken heart back together.

My love, My man, My pain, My scar
THE END

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Reading this..... I am speechless.... It sound so much like a lakorn that I just wanted to strangle Payupat soooooo much! But Im glad and happy that you have a better, loving special someone now :) people like Payupat will eventually regret in the future......
I love, love your story :) Thank you for sharing your experience. It's something that most people won't write about.