My Love, My Manl, My Tears, My Scar

This is not my first FF as you guys know but the other FF my cousin is uploading it in AF, Duang Jai Satan. This FF is called My Love, My Man, My Tears, My Scar because this is based on a true story of me
The story goes***
***I had a crush on this one guy in Middle school *yes I am older than chalidaluvprin* he never cared about me or look at me because he had an girlfriend. In the Highschool year they broke up so he finally came to me. We started to date and loved each other until 11th grade he dumped me because his girlfriend came back. This is why the title is the title. I am going to change the characters though**

Kimberly as*** Ruengthida
Nadech as*** Payupat
Yaya as*** Onrathai

Falada

sarNie Adult
Jaia_loves_Yadech said:
This is not my first FF as you guys know but the other FF my cousin is uploading it in AF, Duang Jai Satan. This FF is called My Love, My Man, My Tears, My Scar because this is based on a true story of me
The story goes***
***I had a crush on this one guy in Middle school *yes I am older than chalidaluvprin* he never cared about me or look at me because he had an girlfriend. In the Highschool year they broke up so he finally came to me. We started to date and loved each other until 11th grade he dumped me because his girlfriend came back. This is why the title is the title. I am going to change the characters though**

Kimberly as*** Ruengthida
Nadech as*** Payupat
Yaya as*** Onrathai

Aww..feel bad for you. And it's ok, maybe he and you are just not meant to be together, that's why he hurt you. LOL I also have a similar, but not that close to yours. 

Can't wait for the FF, too. I really like Duang Jai Satan. 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi jaia sorry 2 hear abt yr story, hope u have moved on ! yr ff sounds v good, waiting 2 read ! thanks 4 sharing wif us !

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
This story sounds very interesting but knowing that it's based on a true life event makes it even better! I cant wait to read because I know that you will write this story very well because you experienced it. Please write this FF though! I'll support you :)

keylargo said:
hi jaia sorry 2 hear abt yr story, hope u have moved on ! yr ff sounds v good, waiting 2 read ! thanks 4 sharing wif us !
Yes I have moved on ever since I started college now. Don't worry about me I am fine

***Chapter one***
I was walking through the school hallway and when he passed by I can see him laugh with his friends. His smile is the part that I liked about him.
" Rueng?where are you looking at?is it that Payut?" Kaewsai, my best friend asked me.
"Kaew!!!" I said. I continue on looking at him until a girl showed up and they hold each others hand and felt sad that her never cared for me even if I did everything for him even his homework. "Rueng, don't be mad" Kaewsai tried to calm me down. I was super mad that I threw all his homework and textbooks on the ground and run away from that hallway.

Falada said:

Aww..feel bad for you. And it's ok, maybe he and you are just not meant to be together, that's why he hurt you. LOL I also have a similar, but not that close to yours. 

Can't wait for the FF, too. I really like Duang Jai Satan. 
Don't feel bad I moved on already to a new guy who is never like that crush one.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Knowing it is based on a true story, I feel depressed for some reason. Lol. I have an emphathy link with your past. Not exactly experienced it but know what it feels like to lose someone. Its great you're over him. And will be waiting patiently for Ch2 and Duang Jai Satan's updates.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Jaia_loves_Yadech said:
Yes I have moved on ever since I started college now. Don't worry about me I am fine
glad u moved on jaia, take good care ! love both of yr ff n waiting 2 read but take your time ! tyvm!

*** when I got to class Payu was there but I was mad so I only carried my stuff with me. "Ok class I will collect your homework" Mrs.Pin told the class. Payupat walked to me and asked me. "Rueng, so you have my homework?" "No sorry I don't I left it at home"I answered him. "I take yours then"Payupat took my homework without asking and I yelled at him so Mrs.Pin herd us. "Ruengthida, Payupat what are you guys doing?" Mrs.Payupat came over. "Mrs.Pin, Rueng is trying to take my homework!!" Payupat answered.

***chapter two***
Mrs.Pin was so dumb that she thought Payupat was right just because he came from parents that have good careers. "Rueng!!! I am going to call your parents" Mrs.Pin looked at Me like I was not a human. *thats true in real life my teacher did look at me like that* Mrs.Pin began looking through my files and dialed my house phone number. "Hello is this Ruengthida Tiamsiri family?" She began talking until when my parents said check the handwriting of the homework first. Mrs.Pin asked Payupat again, "Payupat do you want to check the handwriting to make sure?" "No I don't want to the test just let Rueng do it!!" Payupat answered back. Payupat didn't get to do it but I had to. When I did the test my handwriting came out exactly like the one in the homework. For Payupat Mrs.Pin just checked back through his homework back then it has my handwriting to so she was stuck. Mrs.Pin made Payupat do the handwriting test after that she figured out I was the one who got blamed on but not the one who did it. Mrs.Pin "Payupat next time don't do this again, AND RUENGTHIDA DON'T EVER DO HIS HOMEWORK AGAIN!!!" "Ok" Payupat and I said it at the same time.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Have to head to Campus:((

Falada

sarNie Adult
Jaia_loves_Yadech said:
***chapter two***
Mrs.Pin was so dumb that she thought Payupat was right just because he came from parents that have good careers. "Rueng!!! I am going to call your parents" Mrs.Pin looked at Me like I was not a human. *thats true in real life my teacher did look at me like that* Mrs.Pin began looking through my files and dialed my house phone number. "Hello is this Ruengthida Tiamsiri family?" She began talking until when my parents said check the handwriting of the homework first. Mrs.Pin asked Payupat again, "Payupat do you want to check the handwriting to make sure?" "No I don't want to the test just let Rueng do it!!" Payupat answered back. Payupat didn't get to do it but I had to. When I did the test my handwriting came out exactly like the one in the homework. For Payupat Mrs.Pin just checked back through his homework back then it has my handwriting to so she was stuck. Mrs.Pin made Payupat do the handwriting test after that she figured out I was the one who got blamed on but not the one who did it. Mrs.Pin "Payupat next time don't do this again, AND RUENGTHIDA DON'T EVER DO HIS HOMEWORK AGAIN!!!" "Ok" Payupat and I said it at the same time.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Have to head to Campus:((

Thanks so much for the update! :D LOL That is one experience. I have never experience it before, but I know the feelings. :(  

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Having crushes are always like this :( Remind me of A Little Thing Called Love, even though there is a much difference to it.

Aww... I <3 the update!

-chapter three-
When lunch came we all went to lunch I was mad so I sat alone. For Payupat he sat with his longtime girlfriend Onrathai. I could hear them talking about me but I kept it to myself. I hated how I gave him everything I could to him but he still treats me like that. From this day on I tried to not like him anymore..(sorry to quick but I don't want to remember my past so gonna fast forward to the part were we started dating)
*ninth grade*
I was about to head to the school library to check out some books then I heard some arguing and people was gathering the hallway.
Payupat " why did you do this to me Onrathai you even dare to date my friend!!!"
Onrathai "who would not dare to when you didn't call me for 2 days!!! And didn't do my homework for me!!"
I went to the office and told them so the consolers have to come and stop both of them. Payupat and Onrathai broke up that day. This was when Payupat started to notice me. I still remember that he came and apologize me everything and asked me out that time in ninth grade and I answered yes. So we dated each other while Onrathai dated his ex-friend. We love each other and help each other with there homework.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
What kind of girlfriend gets mad at her man for not doing her homework or calling for 2 days? Sheesh. I wonder what our society is coming to.

maiKair said:
What kind of girlfriend gets mad at her man for not doing her homework or calling for 2 days? Sheesh. I wonder what our society is coming to.
I don't know what kind but it is just one of a kind. I just heard news from my little stalker (chalidaluvprin) that they now married with a bad life. My little stalker friend is his sister:! So I usually hear news. For your question idk