My First Thought Upon Waking Up..Today..

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
crap...i'm sick...and right before finals...i feel really crappy

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
"DAMN! is it 7.41am already? damnit..i have to wake and get ready for school"
*gets outta bed rushes into closet..puts something on, goes to pee..wash face, brush teeth..put on shoes*
OMFG..i'm late already?

LOL..and of course..'WHO ATTACKED ME ON SARNWORLD?" i'mma kill that person..
LOL :lol:

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
YAY!! My voice is coming back!! by tomorrow.. i wll get it back!!! (I better! <_< ) :D and yesss! today is the last day of school! YAY!!!! Winter break!! Christmas! New Years! YES!! PARTIES!! HEHEHE!! :yahoo:

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
i woke up annoyed because of loud voices...why can't people be more considerate to tire people?

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
ohhh snap what time is it cause i was wanting to dj AM session today.....lmfao...like for reals i just woke up not long ago and haha i enjoy feeling like a bum atm!! snap but i didnt sleep late last night, how did i wake up so late...maybe it's a Saturday thing i have set in my head that i can sleep in or so!! anyways i have to make Phone calls and ehhh i dont like that!!!

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Grrrrrrr!! WHy did my mom have to leave her cell phone in my room!! Arghh! I'm not even going to bother to pick that up..

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...her' and then a tear from heaven (smiles are tears from heaven) falls on my face as i stare into the darkness before the light shines upon me and i smile knowing i feel different when this voice inside my heart tells me "if they are real,,, these feelings,,, to wait ,,, for time is the greatest test to what’s real when we feel love"... time will reveal them to her when she understands my voice and why the trust has always been there for her' my friend... true love is patients within our hearts and mind to wait across time and hold onto the dream to believe in someone that is/was my friend... even when they go away... :)

P.S islu P&J