My First Thought Upon Waking Up..Today..

why isn't anyone awake yet? :eek: and why am i awake?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...P and thinking how the music she sent me makes me shy for another friend like her that can be real thu-out my day to just make me feel again,,, like a kid!!!

...it's the not knowing that triggers this feeling that i need someone like her to share my feelings about the world outside and how the little things i normally can't see builds happiness inside of me when i can build a place for a princess to protect the child that comes outside to play with a friend i never had before i met her... yeah i'm tired of being just me i enjoy finding the petals to discarded flowers in words spoken to put together unique an beautiful colors with imaginary shapes for someone special who helps me be more than just john even if i'm dreaming... life just seems more colorful when i can live it thru someone else's eyes for a moment and call them friend...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
have you ever saw the snow and felt the innocents in the silence before the cold froze that thought in you heart____it snowed last night and the sun rise will for sure add to the pictures i see at 5am soon!!!:)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...what to do with daylight??? its not that i'm compelled to be myself but that i can't be someone else to understand why i miss someone i don't know who made me laugh in the middle of the night because she was silly and shared that moment before my tired eyes and i loved her because she made me smile... :)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
so random atm:

... when she thinks her life is so complicated,,, i think she has angels in her hair because the way she plays with it makes me wish she was my girl... :wub:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... i know i have to go to work tomorrow and i don't wanna *sigh* my life is so empty atm and i miss having someone to care about who knows whats really in my heart!!!*hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm* waken before daylight again... :wacko:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
why did i even wake up??? *sigh*

@p'john..who are you talking about..i wanna know..hehe
...it was the same person you know and i did know... these words came to me when i thought of a past conversation we had she was playing with her hair... and i still think of her often because she is the only thing that was perfect,,, even if she thinks some times she's broken she always seem to put me back together when we talked and i could laugh...

ps. complex feelings for a strangers heart still makes me believe in magic because i still miss her...