My Enemy

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next couple days, Patta distance himself from Palin and Kaping when ever he get the chance . He no longer use his sweet talk and charm toward the both them but instead greet them as an elder figure when cross path. Palin try to hug him from behind when they are alone but Patta would peel her arm away and warn her about servant around the house is starting to gossip ! Then he will slip away but only to bump into Kaping , who came on to him with such passion he nearly have to push her away ! Patta keep his eye on alert for any sign of Aff when ever he is around Kaping

"we shouldn't be out in the open like this , I think we need to distance from each other for a while"

"but it never stop you before , why all the sudden you worry ?" Kaping grasp at his shirt and pull him in for a hug , forcing him to rub against her but he jolt away and straighten his clothes while scanning the room for any sign of Aff .

"it difference now "? Patta quickly left the scene , leaving Kaping in total shock because he had never reject her so easily like this before ! Surely, there is something wrong with the young man and lord she going get to the bottom of this.

Nana was watching down on them from up stair and was lost in word, surely there a reason behind her son sudden behavior? Lately, Patta haven't been himself and always left to work early, avoiding all contact with Kaping and Palin . None the less , Nana wasn't a bit worry about her revenge because the damage is already done ! She just waiting for the right moment to reveal the truth and get the last laugh ! O' how she crave to see those bitches expression when they found out who Patta real mother is!

Patta manage to escape and went outside , he walk to the green house to check on his flower . When he got there Buna just return back from the florist and was holding a flower pot that contain one rose.

"thank"?

"it was the last one young master"

"one is all I need"

They went inside the green house together and continue where they left off , breeding roses together and taking care of all the other flower by watering them and applying rich soil to make them look fresh. There is one kind of rose that he love the most out of all the flower he grow , call the 'Bridal Pink'? its petals is lovely pink with a wonderful scent just how little aff smell like. The pink petals remind him so much her... those flawless skin and those rosey cheek , sweet lip and mesmerizing eye of her . He misses her ...all so dearly that its hurt to know she doesn''t feel the same . Ever since the confrontation of her with Brook , Patta hadn't see her around and he was to busy trying to get away from the wives by leaving early to work , so their time might prevent them to see one another but he knew that wasn't the case. He know she trying to avoid him and test his side of the bargain, which for the pass couple days he did follow thur.

"ok Buna , im leaving now . be sure to water my new roses"

"yes , young master"

Patta left the green house and sadly look downward on the sidewalk pattern , taking slow step on each square stone . He sigh again and lift his head upward , he smile at the sight of little aff and hurry toward her .

"going to see mother rosa"

Aff try to avoid conversation and walk around him but he block her path "yes , move out the way"

"lets walk there together"

"I can take it from here "she walk pass him

"wait ! hey, i been avoiding your mom "? he shouted , hoping that will bring her attention to him and when he saw her turn around , his heart leap in joy .

"good ! and it better stay that way"

"it will stay that way if you continue their role"

She was confuse "what you mean ?"

"you are their replacement ,now im bore . I want your company"

Aff was stock and thought he meant to make love her , angrily she shouted "it still day light !!!"

Patta stare at her , then finally realize what she meant !He have no intention of seducing her or have any explicit thought , he purely want to walk with her to the Little house..

"no , thats not what I meant I.."? he was dishearten when her expression turn sad , he knew it was his false . Is being close to him that horrifying to her ? Is he really that bad of a person , that the thought of walking the same path him will kill her ? O' how it aches to know how much she hate him and without a word , he turn around and walk away . He doesn't want to force anybody to do something their heart doesn't desire and he hope she is happy now .

"wait " her voice was low but he didn't stop and kept on walking , surely because she didn't say it loud enough "wait !" she shouted and he continue down the path as if nothing will stop him from walking out of her life . There was something about his departure that make her realize he probable didn't meant to sleep with her and she was jumping into conclusion but how come he didn't stay and explain himself ? She shook her head , clearing her mind from thinking about him and went to visit Rosa .

Later that week, Mr. Taksorn call all the servant to prepare the house for a birthday party of Aff and Patta next week, they were born on the same date. The two sibling look at each other and was surprise, Patta almost forgot that she was born on his 12th birthday and that day he was about to blow out the candle when Kaping's water broke and was rush to the hospital.

"I don't need a birthday party ..it ok " said Aff

"and im to old to have one "? said Patta

Mr.Taksorn laugh and with a smile "to bad kids, beside Patta , it will be like a welcome back party for you too. Ok, it final"? Mr.Taksorn truly want to make up the 15 years gap between him and Patta . Even though he might not be a good father in the past but in the future he want to be one and he hope his son will find it in his heart to forgive him.

Patta turn to his sister and hope to catch a glance of her beautiful face, she was aware of his wondering eye and walk away . Leaving him in dismay , he wonder what been bothering her ? Perhaps , she is heart broken because she can't marry Brook ? Usually, no matter how much she hate him there at least some exchange of cruel word but this nothing but coldness and isolation . He did everything in his power to avoid her mom , according to their deal and only because he want her to be please and doesn't think what she give up that night was gone to waste ! He secretly gone against his mother and risking it all for her.

Patta went to the green house and stay there for the rest of the day, starring at the flowers and talking to himself.

"why can't you be my little aff " he reach for the flower pot and draw it toward him "dear god "? he sigh and continue "do you know how much im hurting inside because of you , wanting something so bad but only to know its off limit"

"it just a flower"

Patta quickly turn around toward the voice "what you doing here "

"i haven't been in here for a long time and I just came back from the Little house and I remember mother rosa telling me to check it out one day if im not busy" she search the surrounding and was stun at how beautiful the flower are . There was at least 30 differ flower coordinal by color and the ones that hang down from the ceiling was rearrange in orderly fashion , quite intriguing she thought . The scenery was breathtaking , drawing her attention and nearly forgotten about Patta presence

" they are beautiful ..right "? he fix his eye on her and saw how fascinated she is with the flower and he couldn't help himself from approaching her .

"yes they are" her eye still gaze at all the lovely flower that was hanging downward , it truly enchanting in this green house

"not as beautiful ..as you " his voice was like a whisper as he stop in front of her , with a gap not more than a feet

She froze and return her eye to the man in front of her , "what did you just said ?"

"not as beautiful..as you" he make the last step to close their gap and wrap his arm around her waist , then draw his nose to run alone her .

She gasp , once the first contact was made. She was afraid to talk because their lip was inches away , any sudden movement can make it intertwine ! So , she use her eye to question his action but he silent her with a kiss , a sinful kiss but strangely it may seen, this time she didn't object nor did she move to kiss him back but instead she relax in his arm and let the sensation take over. He was please with her response and couldn't hold his tear from flowing …it was the first time in 15 years that he shred tear .

She taste the salty water and thought it was her but once she realize it was his , she was touched and couldn't describe the feeling that overwhelm her ..but one thing for sure ..it was wrong..all so wrong..

----------added part ----------added part--------

His lip was gentle, exploring her soft edge with light kisses and when he pull his lip back she can feel it slowly peeling itself away but only to drive in for more , as if he can't bear to part from her . She was take in by his sensation and was aware of his hand smoothing her back , relaxing her but yet it was him that need to relax because his tear wouldn't stop dripping ! Never in her life have she seen a man cry and worst of all this tear was from the man she hate ! The man that destroy her life and brought sin into this house , she thought he was cold and emotionless but tonight he was difference ! What wrong with this man? She doesn't understand his emotion nor his action ! He seen so rough and cruel from the outside but his love for flower , indicate other wise.

Patta finally break the kiss and lean his forehead to rest on her , their eye lash was waving at each other as they stare for what seen like a century . His arm was till wrap around her waist and she can feel him pulling her closer to the length of his body. With a gasp, she felt his chest against her and was alarm by the closeness between them but she remain still , curious of what to come .

"why you crying "

"because of you"

"what did I do"

"nothing ..that why "

The answer sudden make her blush , not understanding why her body yield but surely enough this is wrong . She suddenly want to escapes but at the same time curious.

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhhhh.....thanks sarn.....that was so sweet.....i had a feeling saipoon wasnt his mother....cause honestly how can a mother do that to her own child.....i just wanna strangle her.....he did all this because he taught she was her mother...n he was repaying her back.....all hells gonna break loose when he finds out......thanks for the sweet moment.....im so loving it.....after so much emotion......it brought a smile :)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
What??????????????????????????? did I read wrong?????? Patta isn't Saipoon's???????????? Holy Cuacamole.

sighh.. that was sinfully romantic.

sarN

sarNie Granny
dad need to use computer , couldn't finish but i add what i type so far in the last chp :p

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhhh....omg sarn....come back soon n finish the update.....this is too cute....shes seeing the side of him that she never saw....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
huh??!! im a bit confused...what part indicated that saipoon isnt patta's real mom?????

that was a great update SarN!..

please keep them coming.... :p

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
LOL......... I read it wrong.. she meant she want those bitches to know that she is his mother?? LOL.. I feel so stupid now..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL lome..dont worry...gosh you scared me for a min there!!!...

i know i was bout to go back and reread the fic too...!!! :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
"then let me goes"

"i wish...i can little aff, what should i do with you" his lip trail from her eye to her forehead and park there for a long time , she close her eye to feel his lip . O'how he wish to froze time and let this moment last forever, nothing to worry and no revenge to resume. Yes. Its wrong for him to feel this way but --dear god forgive him for this sin or is it to much to ask for? A person like him doesn't deserve such sweetness in life and if he persuade the outcome will destroy him . Because he the monster that destroy her family, creating a sinful relationship with her mom and palin! Then there is her , making her pregnant out of wedlock, forcing her to cancel the wedding with the man she …love and their ordeal that he created out of a lie , had make her to believe he want her body in exchange for Kaping and Palin!! How will she ever find it in her heart to forgive him ? With that in his mind , Patta pull his head back and sigh while looking down on her , tear was still visible in his eye . If only she know how much he is hurting , if only she know how much he long for her ..something that he can't have and will never have.

"what happen to you"

"why you ask"

"because I never saw this side of you"

"a monster can transform to anything , remember"

"yes, you are a monster . I hope you remember our ordeal "

"is that why you didn't protest to my kisses ?"? he was hurt , at one belief moment he really thought she yield to him .

"yes" she felt a twitch in her stomach , as if guilt was kicking in

"can you do me a favor"

"what ?"

"¦lie to me , tell me you really want it"

"no"

"remember our ordeal"

Aff hesitated and was a bit heated by his threat, she blurted out "yes, i love it . kiss me more "? she turn away so, the blushes on her cheek was out of his range.

Patta was amuse by her sarcasm but restrain himself from smiling " really, I might do it again ..if you insist "?

"that enough"she quickly reply

He reluctant to release her, fearing this will be the last time they talk normally without any angry or hatred "rest your head on my shoulder"

"it getting late , we should get going"

"only a few minute"? his eye was pleading , his face was still wet from the previously tear

She doesn't understand why he need such affection from her but his eye was telling her , it a must or else he will never release her . At that precise moment, she felt her heart increase in speed and bury her face onto his shoulder . He sigh and spread his hand against her back, lightly pushing it toward his chest so their body will fit completely together. If only she knew how much this meant to him.

"ouch"

He immediately pull away from her "what wrong ?"

"my stomach hurt"

"is there something wrong with the baby "? he panic and cup both her cheek while searching into her eye for any pain . He was going crazy with worry and fear the worst .

"you held me to tight and my stomach was crushing against your belt "?

"that it ? "

"yes "?

"little Aff , don't scar me like that" he smile and embrace her , tightly again

"u doing it again"

He quickly release her and want to kick himself !! "im sorry ..im sorry come on lets go"

They left the green house and headed back to the main house . When they got inside , Palin was in the living room and saw them, she wasn't to happy .

Patta turn to Aff and said "go on to bed "

Aff nodded her head and went upstair. Patta waited till she is gone and turn his attention to Palin "not in bed yet ?"?

"where you went all day ?! And why did you came home with her ?!"? her voice was loud but then lower it when she realize the effect it might cause .

"I was at the green house all day and aff happen to stop by after coming back from visiting mother rosa"

"is that all ? right !"

"yes "

Palin stare at him doubtfully because lately the man haven't been himself!!! She is getting paranoid , thinking Patta is seeing other woman beside her !! She rush toward him and embrace him , she love this man to much to lose him! "patta , don't leave me ok . I love you " she was violent and grasp on to him like a bear clawing its way up the tree .

"ms.palin, someone might see us "? he struggle to peel her away but instead she push him to sit on the sofa while her hungry body straddle him and she being to unbuckle his belt with her shaky hand .

Aff didn't went into her room, she return back and spy on them from up the stair way . She was shock and felt disgusted by the scene , the monster is at his best when with an older woman ! She can't believe in the green house she behavior so willingly in his arm , when in truth he a lair ! He broke their ordeal !! She was hurt and felt as if she been betray! She is stupid for giving up her body to a man so easily , thinking he will follow thur his word! But in reality, he have no intention to back away from her mom or mother palin ! Tear roll down her eye and couldn't bear to watch the explicit scene , she return back to her room and slam the door .

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww right when shes bout to give in..to his softer side..it just had to make a sudden turn again!..

poor aff..its that guy hungry step mom of yours...not patta..she should of stayed and watch the entire show before making up her mind.

but thats how all the lakorn goes too..the more misunderstanding the better..it pisses us off!!!!

thanks for the update SarN!

pze

sarNie Adult
cliff hanger.....omg....i hope patta stops i dont want her to hurt the baby......gosh palin just had to ruin it....it was getting sweet too....