My Enemy

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
lol.....i'm in denial, they aren't really brother and sister hehe....

I'm with Chenling. Sarn, please find a way not to make them brother and sister! Like Aff has a different dad or even if baby Aff got swtiched with another baby like Patta and the other little baby :unsure:

sarN

sarNie Granny
"but the possibility still exists and I believe the child is ..mine"

"shut up !...if the child is your what will this lead to ? Incest you bastard! I can promise you this, if I were to be pregnant with you , I would had an abortion already! This child is mine with Brook" she lie and maintain the seriousness without a blink of any eye . She doesn't want anything to do with his man and the path she choose is..Brook, a selfish decision but its mandatory! She rather live a lie than to announce to the world she had commit a sin with her own brother!

Patta felt as if the earth open up and swallow him . Surely, this can't be true? What should he do ? Believe her or walk away as if nothing happen? He want the child to be his but the outcome of it will only lead to nothing but shame and guilt! He should let her goes and stop pressuring her to admit the child is ..his!

"then answer me this ..is this marriage for the baby sake or is it because you love Brook"

It was the moment of truth where her answer will determine her feeling about him and she carefully search in her heart for the right words, it was either a lie or the truth "because I love Brook"

His heart crack at the sound of the word 'love'? . In conclusion, he believe the child is his and she is lying about it only because she want to be with Brook. Yes. That is it. The two probable love each other dearly and Patta came between them , now that she is pregnant she probable afraid Brook wouldn't accept her and the only way is to get marry as quickly as possible before the truth is reveal . With that in mind he straighten his face and said "I fully understand it now"

"you do ? Which is ?"

"that you love Brook"

"and ..the child ?"

"is your and.. Brook"? he nearly choke with guilt but he must pretend to believe the child belong to another man. Because this is what she wanted and he must not take it away from her.

Those are the lies she want Patta to believe but somehow it hurt to know how stupid he is ! She strains from shredding any more tear by violently wipe it away from her cheek . This is what she wanted and how it must be. Beside she doing him a favor by blaming another man for her pregnancy and let him get away easily for the sin he committed! Man like him is lower than a dog, at least with animal they acknowledge their offspring and only prey for survive but he is in it for the thrill!

"now, please leave my room" she turn around , not wanting to see his face .

Patta reach his hand out but retrain it from touching her, though in his heart he want to embrace her and lift her into the air because ..he is over joy about their child . But he can't! He must pretend to believe those lie and play the bastard role "fine ! I'll leave ! I just want to confirm the child isn't mine . Pheww!" he chuckle and quickly exit the door.

Aff turn around to see the door close , hurt by his comment she begin to sob and let those tear flow uncontrollably down. Bastard! She covers her mouth to silent the whimper

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
sigh...... short and sweet, sarN. <- LOL.. all "S"s.

But.. I feel so bad for Aff and Patta....... for some reason... I have a feeling that Brook is going to turn out to be an arrogant asshole, dunno why.

pze

sarNie Adult
sarn that was too short....ahhhhh.....but good...lolz....

i know i have a feeling too that brook is more then then just the nice person they see.....

i cant even explain what im feeling rite now....all i know is i want them to be together.....

update soon sarn.....

chenling

sarNie Adult
this fic is killing me.....ughhh so many lies, upon lies and such when all the shit goes down its gonna be major drama...update soon sarn!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
ohhh jeezus :lol: i wanna read more more Bong Sarn.. HEEHEEHEE :D great update LOVE EVERY MINUTE READING IT :wub:​

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next day, Mr.Taksorn call Patta to his office and praise how much the business is gaining ever since he came into the company. For the months that he work side by side with his son, it strengthen his trust toward the child he once neglected.

"Honestly , I thought you come back to ruin me because.."? Mr.Taksorn was silent while starring into his face , wondering if his son still hold a grudge from the past .

"because of mother saipoon" he? coldly finish it for his father , still heated from past experience but he restrain his expression .

"yes. now that she is dead . i hope she rest in peace and find it in her heart to forgive me" Mr.Taksorn felt a rush of guilt and lower his eye . Age had make him wiser and clear his judgment on thing . In the last 14 years he had rethink the sin he committed and the lie he created toward Rosa. That's why he was willing to accept Patta back into the house because he own it to his wife.

"now that she is dead, we wouldn't know if she ..forgive you ..or not ?"Patta smile knowing the truth and was doubting his father sincere. The only reason his father is being nice is because Patta is profiting the company ! Memory of the past flashes before his eye , those old days when his father use to curse and beat him for any problem in the house . It was still fresh in his mind and Patta refuse to believe his father is feeling remorse for the sin he created .

"I just hope she will forgive me and as for you . It might be to late but I would like to start fresh again" Mr.Takson loosen his guard and smile.

Patta was surprise and was a bit startle but remain calm "yes.."

"hank you"

Later that evening when Patta return home from work he saw little Aff and Brook was chit chatting in the rest area . His leg was moving forward but his eye was still gazing toward the distance where the two lover display their affection. O' how it aches and burn deep down to witness such tenderness he long for but yet belong to another man ! Patta was heated at the thought and ball his fist in the background but reality strike him like a thunder bolt when he saw Brook reached out to held little Aff' s hand . They are engage to be marry next month and what they are displaying before his eye is understandable and he have not right to tamper with their romance . Sadly , Patta turn away and goes upstairs to his room

Aff was aware of her brother standing in the background for what seen like a life time and she wonder why sudden she feel nervous.

"Aff ? Are you ok " said Brook , still holding her hand and then reach for her forehead to feel the temperature. Normal.

"sorry" her head jolted backward once she realize Brook's hand was touching her and saw the surprise look on her fiancée face

"what's wrong ? I just want to see if you running a fever"

"I..I .." she doesn't understand it herself . All he did was touches the forehead but she move away as if he contain some kind of disease. It an odd feeling but she felt she must protected her body and doesn't want anyone to come near. Its probable a sign of her vulnerability against ..men!

"are you ok "

"I..I have a head ache, im sorry" she quickly left the table and run in the house. Brook was confuse but thought nothing of it and decided to leave. Aff run right past Patta, who immediately turn and follow right behind her . He was worry and thought something was wrong with the child . He call out her name over and over but she refuse to stop and goes into her room , slamming the door in his face . Patta knock at the door several time but there was no reply , disappointed he left the house and drive to a near by club . The music was loud and the crowded people was making it difficult to breath as he drink all his problem away . There was several ladies try to flirt and seduce him

"go away !!! get away from me !!"Patta shouted , the girls frown and walk away from in disgust.

Then from the dark corner of the room , he saw Brook surrounded by three girls and by look of it they are prostitute! Brook was drunk with two girls under his arm while the other one kneel on the floor , feeding him with food and wine. Patta was furious and nearly shatter the glass when he slam it down on the counter top. The nerve on that bastard for cheating behind his sister back ! Patta angrily approach the drunken man and grab him by the collar.

"what the hell you doing in here with all these girls !!! You are engage to my sister !!"

"who engage ? the hell you talking about, let go my bitch is waiting for me" Brook was to drunk to realize it was Patta that was shouting at his face and instead of arguing back, Brook begin to laugh.

Patta grow irritated by the idiot and punch him in the mouth to silent him ! All the girls lets out a scream and call for security. Patta shove the bastard to the floor and kick him in the stomach one last time before running out the club, leaving the crybaby in pain!

It was nearly 1am when Patta came home, he open the car door and came stumbling out. He was a little drunk but wasn't to the point where he is wasted but he was tire from the driving and angry at what he witness in the club . He have to warn Aff about this man ! She can't marry a night club boy like Brook ! But the question is ..will she believe him ? He is willing to lose her to anyone ..if that person have a good heart but this man is ..far from what he expected ! Patta walk unsteady across the lawn and lost his balance midway , causing his body to fall down on the hard surface. He flip onto his back so his front was facing the dark sky , he could no longer move and decided to lay there out in the open field . What should he do ? She is marrying the wrong man ...the wrong man!!! Should he step a side and let her goes thur with this wedding ? Or should he warn her and pray she will believe him ? What if she love that bastard so much that she willing to by past his fault? But if she believe him and decided not to marry Brook--what about the child ? Who will play the father role ? Damn it. What should he do! If only she know how much he suffer..if only she know how much he care ...if only she know what in his heart ....then she will understand what he about to do . It so wrong but he must ! He decided the only way out of this

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
AHHHHHHHHH! cliffhanger :lol: aw mann just when it was getting good hahaha
Bong Sarn u sure do kno how to make us readers anticipate :lol:
:D :D :D
Brook is a ...ughh idk the word :lol: buh he doesnt deserve Aff​

lady0fdarkness

I knew it!!!!! Brook isn't the guy he is made out to be. He's an asshole who will only hurt Aff!
Usually, in lakorns.. I don't trust the guy who is tooooooo nice!

Good update, sarN

lady0fdarkness

Oh.. I was in the middle of watching Ngao Asoke when I decided to check on this fic.. and once I saw the update, I paused my lakorn to read this instead! Oh how I wish this was onscreen.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
it''s so sad that patta and aff can't be together (right now)....i'm so happy that patta knows that the kid is his..i hope brook figures out that the aff doesn't really love him and break off the engagement....

cecilia

Staff member
^ah, all these love talks. i better hurry up and catch up to this one ..
still at where Patta and Mrs. Worant doing something something in bed :loool:

now saipon died .. interesting .. i shall hurry up to catch up to everyone ..

cikna

sarNie Adult
sarn is just doing this on purpose - teasing us with all these questions !! sarn, where's the next update? :huh:

cecilia

Staff member
if it goes according to the prologue, they are not relate. let's hope she keep the original plot >> <<