My Crazy Ex (Ch.11 THE END) 4-12-09

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
My Crazy Ex Girlfriend

Staring:
Dennis
Rita
Ann

Here my story about my crazy ex girlfriend. Oh by the way my name is Dennis. I'm a famous model in Korea, but I decided to move back to Thailand to be with my girlfriend then. Her name was Ann, oh gosh she was crazy. She would stalk me, to make sure I wasn't cheating on her. I don't know how she became that way. When I finally broke off our relationship, she became even crazy. I had to get her off my back, so I lie that I was with someone. Of course she wanted to know who. I told her that she will see soon. But, man I needed to find someone quick. Then I met her, the perfect fake girlfriend. Her name was Rita.

Here my story...........

fun

Expired Sarnie
Girl I am so lost in your fictions. How can you know which is which when writing. I get mixed up a lot when writing 3 fiction. Ahahahaha. Well as long as you can handle it. Hehehehe. Ann is a freaking stalker. Love it already.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Girl I am so lost in your fictions. How can you know which is which when writing. I get mixed up a lot when writing 3 fiction. Ahahahaha. Well as long as you can handle it. Hehehehe. Ann is a freaking stalker. Love it already.

Hehehe I do sometime. Yep Ann is going to do some crazy stuff. I'm gonna post the first chapter sometime today.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult

Wow!!I already want to know what is going to be coming up next I'll be waiting for the updates on this fanfic.

Thanks.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.1

Enjoy!!!

I been with Ann for about two months before I decided to move to Thailand to be with her. I wanted to become a successful model and actor there. I love Korea a lot but it's time for me to be with Ann. I thought everything was going great.

But, one time she stalk me at a photo shoot. I was dress in boxer modeling next to a female model. She was piss and started to yell at for cheating on her in the dressing room. I still stay with her, cause I can see why she would be jealous of me. Look at me, I'm hot.

Anyways, I even she became more crazy. I was driving around to book a catwalk runway when I notice someone following from my rear view mirror. It was her, I try to pretend I didn't see her and went back to my place that I was staying at.

I got sick of this stalking thing. I decided to break up with her at a restaurant cause I wanted people to be there so she wouldn't kill me. During dinner. I told her I wanted to end this. She had the "I will kill you" look in her eyes. Man was she piss. I left and ran to my car.

A month has pass by....
I thought it was over. Until I pick up an unknown number thinking it was a client. Nope it was her. She told me she misses me and wanted to be together. I told her it was though and I met someone else. Damn where am I gonna find someone quick and damn it I have a runway tonight.

In the mean time.....

Rita was helping out with the runway. She deamt of being a top model for runway but sadly she can't walk for the life of her. She would watch and try to learn but it didn't help.

Dennis was in the back getting ready to walk. When he heard a staff screaming one model is not here. What are they gonna do. He heard one girl laughing, what about Rita. She a picture model or wait not a runway. hahaha laughing to that poor girl. The staff said she due since that girl has the height and the face.

Rita: I can't walk
Staff: You better do it
Rita: Umm..... Okay
Staff: You be walking with Dennis
Rita: Okay

He wanted to see who Rita was. They were modeling for Vera Wang wedding collection. The man and female were seprated so he didn't know who Rita was till. The lady said ready Dennis. Your up.

They saw each other the first time. He was stun how beautiful she was. He found the one to help him. He thought she was a clumsy walker. She was lucky that he help her. She almost felt down so many time but he held onto her.

Dennis had an idea after the runway show. He gonna have to talk to that girl Rita since the models are going out for a drink.

He saw her sitting by herself so he went up to her. She notice someone walking towards her. She look up and notice it was the guy who was helping her.

Dennis: Umm... Hey Rita right
Rita: Yes, and you?
Dennis: Oh sorry my name is Dennis
Rita: Thank you for today
Dennis: Your welcome, do you need help with learning how to walk.
Rita: Yeah, why
Dennis: If I help you.You need to help me with one thing okay
Rita: okay sure, sure (she needed to prove everyone that she can be a famous runway walker)
Dennis: You just have to help me get rit of my crazy ex-girlfriend
Rita: What do I have to do?
Dennis: You need to be my girlfriend
Rita: WHAT?
Dennis: Then no to helping you then
Rita: Wait wait fine deal
Dennis: Starting tomorrow, I pick you up then
Rita: Okay, here my address. I need to leave my ride is here.

The next day....

Dennis went to pick up Rita. Man he didn't know Rita place was soo big. It couldn't believe it. He went inside and he was even amaze by how beautiful it was inside. He notice there were picture of some lady on a runway.

Rita: Umm... thats my mother
Dennis: Oh your here. Your mother
Rita: Yep my mother
Dennis: Then why didn't you ask her to teach you
Rita: If I could I would she and my father pass away along time ago before I was just about 7.
Dennis: I'm sorry, I didn't know
Rita: Its okay,lucky I got my grandparents to raise me
Dennis: Okay where am I training you
Rita: We can go to my room since I don't want my grandparent to know
Dennis: Okay why
Rita: Its a long story, let held to my room

He follow her to her room. He couldn't believe the size of her room. It was really big. He show her some easy trick to learn. But she still had a hard time walking. It was about an hour pass by. They got hungry. He wanted to eat somewhere since he knew Ann might be following him.

Dennis: Rita lets go grab some food
Rita: ummm....
Dennis: Remember our deal and plus I think my crazy ex is outside your house
Rita: What?
Dennis: Yeah she crazy

He grab her hand to his car. He was right he notice from a distance that Ann was behind them.

To be continue...........

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow...ann is kind of freaky...stalking dennis....but i like it ^^

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.2

Enjoy!!!

During the ride to restaurant. Dennis kept telling Rita to really act like they're in love. When Ann leave him alone for good. She will walk on a runway shows showing off her new catwalk. Rita couldn't wait since no one is willing to teach her since her grandparent told them if they found out they're will never teach again.

While getting out the car. Dennis went to open her door. He grab her hand. Making sure Ann saw it. Rita try to let go but he kept holding her hand. He whisper in her ear to act more lovely dovey with him.

Ann wanted to kill the girl who was with Dennis. She wanted to know who the hell this girl with. She follow them inside and sat about four table away from them.

Dennis notice Ann from afar. He push his seat closer to Rita. He order place an order for both of them. He started to put his hand on her waist.

Rita wanted to throw up. But she knew better. He told her to put her head on his shoulder which she did. Finally the food came she was happy since she loves to eat.

~~~~Dennis~~~~
Damn she smell really good, I wonder what her brand of perfume. But damn this girl can eat. She so tiny but man she has an appletit. She almost finish and I'm not even half way done with my steak.

~~~Rita~~~
Dennis cut a piece of his steak to feed me. I didn't want to but he gave me the stare that I better. Man I feel like someone is watching us. I turn my head slightly to see the same woman in the car who was following us. She saw me looking. She took her knife and poke it though her meat. Shit, I was scare now, I have no clue what I got myself into. I needed to use the restroom. I got up and told him I needed to use the restroom.

While in the bathroom. Someone was talking to me when I was watching my hands. I turn around and saw his ex.

Ann: So your the new girl
Rita: Umm... yeah
Ann: I'm just warning you, your better be careful if I caught you guys both lying to me about dating.
Rita: What?
Ann:Are you deaf, I said you and him will pay.

Rita got really scare and left the restroom to find Dennis. To her surprise he was outside waiting for her since he saw Ann follow her. He heard everything. He told Rita to stay calm. He gonna handle everything. They paid and left.

During the car ride....

Dennis: Rita stay calm
Rita: How can I?
Dennis:Okay you have to live with me for a while to make it more real
Rita: What? Are you crazy to? I don't know you and plus
Dennis: RITA listen if you don't she gonna find away to get alone again and if your not with me all the time. Trust me she will hurt you
Rita: OMG!!! I don't think my grandparent like the idea of me staying with a guy.
Dennis: Don't worry, I have a plan

To be continue.....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg....that is sooo crazy....i would be so damn scared....wow....what? he wants her to move in with him...i wonder if ann has a job or something, how does she pay for gas?

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.3

Enjoy!!!!

Rita didn't want her grandparent to think she was doing something wrong. She doesn't know how she got mess up with all this craziness from. First from Dennis then to his crazy ex who want to kill me. How am I gonna stay at his pad? My grandparent will kill me finding out I'm staying with a guy.

~~~Dennis~~~
Man this car ride is quiet. Damn Ann is still following us. Man she need to find a job to keep herself busy. But, she lucky that her family is loaded like Rita. Man I hope my plan work with her grandparent.

They reach to Rita place. Dennis told them that he was Rita new manager and needed Rita to go with him for a couple weeks till there job is though. To there surprise that her grandparent was fined with it and plus they were leaving for a couple of weeks to the state. It was perfect for Rita. She doesn't really have to explain to her grandmother about Dennis.

Dennis think he was smart since Rita is bond has to be with him till Ann leave him alone. At one point I did love her but she got overly jealous. Man if I know Ann well enough, I think she might really hurt Rita if she not careful. I shouldn't get her involved in this but I'm really desperate.

~~~ANN~~~
If I ever caught him lying to me about that woman. I swear to god he gonna regret it. I can't believe that whore is living with him. I'm gonna make sure they are really together cause Ijust have a feeling. Maybe I should rent an apartment right next to his. Hehehe good plan Ann. Awwww I can't believe it, he never ask me to move in with him. (she threw her glass bottle against someone windshield and left)

Dennis brought her to his pad. It was quit nice. It was small to Rita place but really cute. It has one bedroom tough. Rita was nervous since she didn't know where to sleep at.

Rita: Dennis where am sleeping at?
Dennis: Of course with me in my bed. (wink wink wink)
Rita: WHAT?
Dennis: Relaxes we're sharing a room. I will sleep on the air mattress.
Rita: Okay fine and don't think about sleeping in the same bed
Dennis: I got it
Rita: Anyways why is there a mirror on ceiling up above the bed?
Dennis: You want to know (he got closer to Rita)
Rita: Um... no...
Dennis: Since you ask I show you. (He pretend to unbutton his shirt)
Rita: Sicko I don't want to know
Dennis: Okay and I love animal prints cause it make me feel like king of the jungle during you know what
Rita: Okay gosh ( her face turning really red)

~~~Dennis~~~~
She look cute when she mad. Her face is turning red cause I keep winking at her. Its easy to get on her nerves.

Ann was across Dennis building with binoculars staring into his apartment. She can't stand her man with another woman. She wanted Rita out of the picture. She didn't realize they left the apartment. She busy talking to her father on the about why she hasn't came to work. She simply told him that she needed time to think.

Rita told Dennis to stop. Dennis wonder why Rita told him to stop on a dirty street.

Dennis: Why are we stopping here?
Rita: I want to eat here they have the best egg noodle soup ever
Dennis: What its dirty here and plus you know how to eat at a place like this
Rita: Dennis don't be a female and yes my boyfriend use to take me to eat
Dennis: Wait "boyfriend"
Rita: Yeah he a boy and friend hehehe
Dennis: Hahaha funny okay I'm trusting you word that this place is safe to eat at

To be continue.....

Spoil:

Ann trap Rita
Dennis starting to have feeling for Rita
P.S.

I will post Pirate and Hopeless this weekend and oh sorry I didn't realize that there was a guy in that picture so just pretend its Dennis LOL

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ann's character is just crazy! Hmmm...I wonder what's going to happen on their first night together...in the same room, even tho Dennis said that he's going to sleep on the air bed. Lmao!​

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.4

Enjoy!!!!

There food came. Rita dig in right away. Dennis was a little worried.

Rita: Dennis eat IT
Dennis: ummm..... is it clean
Rita: Dennis I have eated here so many times and nothing happen to me
Dennis: Okay

He took a bite and he never eated anything this tasty before. It made him thing about his childhood. When he was poor in Korea. His father got killed by a hit and run leaving his mother to raise him at the age 6. His mother try to do everything for him. But the bill kept piling up, it made them live in a little apartment with one room. They had to do everything for money. One time he was really hungry, a old lady with a little girl saw him and called him to eat noodle with them.

Rita: Dennis, are you okay
Dennis: oh oh yeah sorry I was just thinking about something
Rita: Oh I see

Dennis was full he had two bowl. He couldn't believe how Rita could eat she was on her fourth bowl and order another one. He couldn't stop watching her eat. He wanted to know how she stay thin.

They finally decided to go back to his place. Ann thought they were still at his place. She felt asleep on her table watching them, thinking they were still in his place.

Rita wanted Dennis to teach her how to walk. Since she help him a lot. Dennis told her to wear a pair of high-heel. He took her to his exercise room. She wonder why he stop near the treadmill.

Dennis: Get on the treadmill
Rita: why?
Dennis: You want to learn how to walk right?
Rita: Yeah but what does did got to do with walking?
Dennis: It will help you learn how to walk in heels and plus it will help you stay on balance.
Rita: Really this will help
Dennis: Yes it will just get on it and when you walk 15 minutes on it. You can get off and rest

Dennis decided to work out with Rita since he been kinda packing weight cause of Ann. He did about 100 each of push-up and sit-up. He notice Rita wason longer then he told her. He notice she wasn't even sweat at all. But he notice that she took off her heels and put on a pair of sneakers. Running on the treadmill. He couldn't believe that she can run for 30 minute without breathing hard. Rita finally got off.

She notice that he was staring at her running. She felt uncomfortable so she decided to go get something to eat since she was starving from working out. He follow her to the kitchen to his surprise she was stuffing her face with food. He decided to take a long cold shower from working out.

When he came out the shower he notice she was waiting in the bedroom. He decided to tease her. He started to slowly taking his robe off slowly. He notice her face was turning red and then she ran to the bedroom. He suddenly notice that he forgot his underwear in the bathroom, oh well he thought.

When Rita was about to enter the bed tube she notice Dennis underwear when she took off her clothes. She wanted to scream but stay calm. She pick it up and when to open the door a little to throw his underwear on the floor.

Dennis started to laugh cause he saw Rita throw his underwear on the ground. He never felt laugh so much before. He just doesn't know what to do about Ann.

Rita took a long bubble bath. It was relaxing she wanted to stay there forever. She look at the time and it was getting really late and she realize that her pjs are in the room. She got out and peek to see if he was sleeping. She didn't see him in the room and quickly got to her stuff for a pair of sleeping clothes. She wanted to put on lotion on before wearing her clothes.

Dennis open the door quietly thinking that Rita was sleeping but he saw her putting on lotion. Which he couldn't stop staring since he a leg man. He thought she had the best looking leg he ever saw. Then she took off her robe and notice her perfect naked body and he couldn't stop drooling. She was done so he pretend to knock to let her know he coming in.

To be continue......

P.S. I will post all my other story by tonight

n_naruk

Eat...excericse...eat...that's the way to do it. Lolz.
Rita was gross out by seeing Dennis's underwear in the bath tub yet she still picked it up and threw it on the floor. Lmao!​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww eating a regular meal together, nothing fancy....lol finding the underwear in the bathroom...i don't blame dennis looking at rita...ahahha

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.5

Enjoy!!!!

While sleeping Dennis kept staring at Rita sleeping. He couldn't get her naked body image out of his mind. He felt his man hood rising up. He try so hard to think of something else. It was hard for him. He needed to try real hard. He went to use the bathroom and when he got out he notice from the angle he got out. He can see her chest over her shirt. He needed to keep himself busy before he can't control himself.

He decided to go running on his treadmill. To keep his mind off Rita. Rita heard some noise and notice that Dennis wasn't in his bed. She got up to see what was the noise coming from.

In the mean time....

Ann was looking through the window. She notice that Dennis was at his workout room. She wanted to know why Dennis was working out so late since it was about 3 in the morning. She saw that Rita was in the room with Dennis. She was piss since Dennis would never let her touch anything in his work out room or even go in there. She never stay at his place ever, they always stay at her pad.

Rita: Dennis why are you working out so late?
Dennis: ohh umm... I couldn't sleep(he felt nervous)
Rita: Oh okay I'm hungry
Dennis: Your hungry??
Rita: Yeah!! Why?
Dennis: Didn't you just ate like a couple of hours ago
Rita: So, I get hungry quick
Dennis: Okay help yourself then

~~~~Dennis~~~~
I don't know why I get nervous all of a sudden. Man I can't stop thinking of her now. I want to touch her real bad. (he slap himself to stop daydreaming) Man was is she cooking it smelt good

Rita was making an omelette's. She loves breakfast. She heard Dennis footstep. She made him one too.

Dennis: What are you making? Its smelt good.
Rita: I made an omelette's. Here yours
Dennis: Oh thanks

Dennis took a bit and he couldn't believe the taste. It was the best omelette's he ever had. Her cooking was better then Ann. Ann would always burnt something when she cooking. He notice Rita face light up when she eating. It was cute he thought. He think he slightly falling for her but doesn't know yet. It still to early for him.

Ann was getting piss. Seeing they eating together. She thought they were at it all night that why they eating this late. She wanted to get Rita. She hate seeing another woman making her "man" happy.

To be Continue.......

P.S.

I will try to upload more chapters and my other stories. I start school next week so I don't know when I will have time to upload.

n_naruk

Ann is a total physco mang!
She keeps herself up late just to spy on them.
How the heck does she sleep?!​

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.6

Enjoy!!!

They finish there meal and decided to go back to sleep since it was 4ish in the morning. Dennis was getting tired since he didn't get any sleep. He felt asleep when he and Rita went back into the room.

Ann was watching them with smile and was thinking they where doing the deed. She wanted to scream but held it inside. Her anger was raging. She doesn't want anyone to have Dennis.

Rita watch Dennis sleeping cause she wasn't sleepy yet. She thought he look so cute sleeping. His but was in the air. She reach for her phone and took a picture of him sleeping like that so she can feel better when she sees the picture.

Rita finally went back to sleep. She was enjoying her sleep.

In the mean time.....

Dennis was dreaming.......

When the pool lights came on he looked up from his very comfortable position on the back porch and saw the outline of her figure going down the steps. As she walked closer to the lights, he saw her lush behind clearly before she dove into the pool. He watched her silently; she was swimming like the devil was after her, obviously trying to clear her mind.

He had no idea what possessed him to walk down by the pool, but he couldn't stop himself, he was drawn to her. He stood close to the edge. Looking down, he could watch her swim all day, her body was magnificent, her moves so precise, so even, so angry.

Rita notice a figure staring at her from the pool. She stop to look up and notice it was Dennis. She got out with a smile on her face when she saw the grin on his face. They began to kiss passionately.

Sliding his large hands under her butt, he picked her up, never breaking their kiss, and carried her back a to his place. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he sat down, refusing to let his skillful lips leave hers, she deepened the kiss one more level, straddling his thighs.

buzz....buzz.....

Dream ended... with the sound of the alarm clock. He wanted to finish his dream about him and her. He notice his man hood harden. He decided to go take a cold shower before she wake up to see his man rising.

Rita was still sleeping, she didn't feel like getting up. She heard the water turning on in the bathroom. She didn't want to get up. She stay in bed for another 15 min before Dennis got out. She notice Dennis was half naked. She thought he smelt really good. But she was to shy to say anything so she ran to the bathroom before Dennis can change.

~~~Dennis~~~
Man why am I feeling shy around her? She even pretty when she wake up. Man I can smelt something sweet coming from the bathroom. It smelt like roses. mMmmMMmm..... Snap out of it Dennis!!!

To be continue........