My Crazy Ex (Ch.11 THE END) 4-12-09

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Rita took a pic of Dennis sleeping with his bootay facing up! Lmao! That's hot! And so was Dennis's dream! Hahaha​

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.7

Enjoy!!!! A short update.

I had a photo shoot today and decided to take Rita along since I don't know what Ann might do. When we were walking to my car I notice Ann car from across the street. Shit I thought she living across from me. Lucky we're sharing a room and I didn't want Rita to worry.

When we got there I notice her following us but I try to stay calm. We reach to my photo shoot it was gonna be on a boat. It was high class photo shoot for Gucci.

When they got out. The staff notice a woman with Dennis cause he never brought anyone with him before. Then the photographers turn to see why everyone was looking at. He knew who the woman was next to Dennis. They walk up to the boat.

Rita: OMG I didn't know you were here. Dennis this is Num
Dennis: wait how do you guys know each other?
Num: chuckle... Rita and I use to date back in Paris
Dennis: I see (getting a little jealous)
Rita: yep
Num: Why are you here by the way Rita?
Dennis: She my GIRLFRIEND and I wanted to show her aound
Rita: Oh ummm…. Yeah
Num: Oh I see

Dennis was getting annoyed by Num flirting with Rita. Some weird reason he wanted to punch him in the face. He couldn’t performance well during the photo shoot.

The female model was getting all touchy with Dennis. It made Rita kinda jealous. She wanted to be the one touching him like that. She thought he had a really nice body. She kinda felt drool, so she try to focus on talking to Num.

The photo shoot went well. Num ask them to join him for a party tonight. Rita wanted to but Dennis didn’t want to cause of Num. But he had no choice since Rita already said yes.

To be continue……

Spoil:
Next Chapter RatedR
Dennis and Rita became a real couple
Ann saw them doing the deed and what does she do

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.8

Enjoy!!!! RatedR. :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: Got done with all my homework and decided just to update this story.

They went to the club. Num pulled Rita to the dance floor. Making Dennis sitting with the other models. He got really jealous and he couldn’t control himself from drinking. He didn’t want anyone to touch Rita. Rita can see from the corner of her eyes Dennis talking to the other models, it all so made her mad. She didn’t want him to talk to them. So she didn’t feel like dancing anymore so she went to their table.

Dennis kept drinking while Rita was trying to talk to him. He was getting angry cause Num kept touching her hand and stuff. He didn’t like the idea. Dennis was getting drunker by the minute.

Rita saw how drunk he was and decided to leave since she doesn’t want him to drink anymore. They got in his car, Rita decided to take the keys away from him. Num helped her to put Dennis in the passenger side. She kept telling him that he smell like liqueur. She reaches to his place and hard a really hard time helping up to his room.

Ann saw Dennis though the window. She could tell he was drunk and wonder why since the time they been together, he was never drunk. So, she kept watching them.

When Rita when to close the door. Dennis went up to her and planted a kiss. Her eyes where open really wide. She didn’t realize that she was kissing him also. There kiss became more sexually. He started to find her tongue with his. He started to play with it feeling it was right. He knew what he was doing.

He started to take his left hand to guide it under her shirt. She broke the kiss and moaned. She never felt so much pleasure before. She wanted to go further. She started to unbutton his shirt. Giving his hard abs kissing. He pulled her shirt over her head. He stay still at the moment and was memorized by her beast. He started to give her kisses in return. He loves her sound of her moaning every time he leave wet kissing around her chest and stomach. He picks her up and laid her on the couch.

Ann was watching them with anger seeing him making love with another woman in front of her. She wanted to kill them both.

He began to take her pants off leaving her undie on. He was getting harder by the minute and couldn’t wait to be inside of her. She unbuttons his belt and he took his pants off while kissing her beast.

OMG Dennis mmmMmmmMmm

Dennis looks up into her eyes and he felt in his life this was his treasure. He wanted to chariest this moment. He took off her undie and his boxer. She can feel the cold air passing though her. She also saw the side of his package and was impress with the size thinking to herself she hope she not gonna feel pain.

Dennis spread her legs wide and was coming closer to her. He stop a little seeing her close her eyes.

Dennis: Are you still a virgin?
Rita: Yes I am, are you angry that I don’t have experience
Dennis: No I’m not. Rita I want you even more now and I will be gentle

He started to push in slowly feeling her stiffen and he bent himself to her lips and began to kiss easing her to relax. He pushes in a little more and can feel the resistance. He felt so much pleasure from her. He broke her barrower. She cried a little felling him inside of her. It felt pain at first but now she can feel pleasure.

He started to pick up his paste. They’re both moaning with the pleasure they’re giving to each other. After an hour of doing the deed he collapses on top of her and his man hood his inside of hers. He was so tired. He had some energy left over to carry her to the bedroom. They slept together on the bed with their naked body touching each other.

Ann was shock as hell. She didn’t know what to do now. She can’t believe she saw them. She felt betray since he and her never had sex before.
To be continue…...

Spoil:
Ann and Rita meet face to face and its not pretty

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
they will finally meet...what will ann say after seeing them do it..
it was hot though..

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.9

Enjoy!!

Ann didn’t sleep all night thinking about them having sex. She wanted to get her. Ann hated it and very much is dying a little every time seeing Dennis happy with someone else.

Ann became an obsession with Rita. Fallowing her everywhere trying to trap her but, it was so hard cause Dennis was always with her.

Then finally she got her opportunity to get Rita alone. Since Dennis had to leave for a shoot. He left Rita alone for a while till he was done with the shoot.

Ann went be hide her and grab her hair.

Ann: You bitch
Rita: oww… let me go
Ann: No you little bitch
Rita: (recognize her voice) ANN! Let me go
Ann: No still pulling her hair

Ann turn her around still holding onto Rita hair. Began to slap her until someone pull her away and threw her on the floor.

She turn to see who it was and to her surprise it was Dennis.

Dennis: WHAT the fuck is wrong with you Ann?
Ann: Sh…e..e.. started it
Dennis: Ann don’t lie
Ann: Dennis why did you throw me on the floor
Dennis: Because you hurt Rita my soon to be wife
Ann: (began to cry) W…h…a..tt… w..if..ee..
Dennis: Yeah wife and if you ever hurt her again. You will surly pay. You hear me Ann
Ann: N..oo.... (she got up and ran to her car)

Dennis pick Rita off the ground. He took her to an empty room. So he can see the damage Ann has done. He began to wipe her tears away with his finger feeling like it was his fault that she got hurt. He hope that Ann will leave them alone to be happy.

TBC…..

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.10 part.1

Enjoy!!!

Dennis can see blood on her knees and arm. He wanted Ann to pay for what she did to Rita. Rita was still in shock about Ann. Thinking that this woman is crazy.

As Ann was leaving, she couldn't believe that Dennis push her of the ground. She wanted that whore to pay for getting hurt from Dennis. She hated her even more and wanted her to pay. She not gonna stop till she get him back.

Dennis deiced to take a half day off to spend time with Rita. Making her happy again. He came out with a little surprise for her to make her feel a lot better. He called his friends for a favor to achieve his plan for her. He knew she was gonna be happy.

TBC..........

Part.2 will be posted tomorrow

n_naruk

Wow! Their sex scene was HOT!!! He asked her if she was still a virgin. Lmao! Ann is to effin crazy!​

metiwan

sarNie Hatchling
Ann totally gone insane!what plans?so excited to find out..

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.10 part.2
Enjoy! I’m gonna rush though this story this week. After I’m done I will post Pirate.

Dennis picks out the perfect outfit for Rita and himself. He knew this was he wanted and he never felt so sure before. He glad that he finally knows the meaning of love.

Dennis took Rita to the destination he planned in his mind. Hoping it will cheer her on. He brought her to a room where he hired someone to get Rita ready. When she was done with her makeup and all, he blindfolded her and led her to an another room where the big surprise was held at.

He unfounded the blindfold. She was stun there was a lot of people there and a runway stage. He whisper in her ears telling it was her night to shine on the runway and he had another big surprise. He signals for them to start to the music. They took their stage and did there runway walk. Rita was surprise she finally can walk now.

At the end of the runway the light was shinning on them at the end. With the music lowering, Dennis took the microphone and kneed down on one knees.

Dennis: Rita will you marry me? (taking the ring he design for her)
Rita: (started to cry) y….e..s…yes
Dennis: Really
Rita” Of course I love you
Dennis: Good I love you to

The crown started to cheer. Her grandparent where also at the engagement ceremony he sent up. Rita didn’t know that he went to finish her grandparent a couple of days ago and ask for their granddaughter hand in marriage.

Everyone was happy for them. Except for one, Ann was at the end of the room hearing he propose to her. Her heart started to fall into pieces. She wanted to get rite of her. She decided to leave before he spotted her and throw her out.

Rita was shock that Dennis pulled this off. She had no idea that he plans this. She was even surprise to see her grandparent. Her grandparent went to hug there granddaughter. They knew the truth that she was living with him. Rita had another surprise for Dennis that he didn’t know and decided it was even better to tell him.

Rita ask Dennis to follow her to another corner because she wanted to tell him something. She whispers in his ear. A huge smile came on him face. He was even happier than before. He quickly ran to the stage and announces that he will also be a dad soon. Everyone cheer for the new happy couple.

He got off the stage and went to Rita not letting her go. He truly knew the meaning of happiness for the first time. He wanted Rita to move with him to back to Korea to raise their child in peace.

TBC…………

P.S.

I'm thinking to make this a real short story and after I'm done with this I post Pirate and bleeding rose.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.11 Last Chapter
Enjoy!!!

One week later…………..

Dennis was enjoying his time with his finance and soon to be wife and child. He couldn’t believe that Ann had left them be. As he thought, but he doesn’t know Ann came up with a plan.

Rita got tired and hungry waiting for Dennis. She decided to head to get something to eat. She wanted something sour and there wasn’t anything in the fridge, since she ate everything. She left the new pen house, to the super market.

As she didn’t know, that someone was following her the whole time she left. Suddenly when she got into her car. Someone went behind her and grab her to a park van behind her. She started to kick and scream, but no one was there to help her.

Dennis was home waiting for Rita to come back. He waited and waited and no show. He started to become worry thinking something much of have happen. Then…..

Ring…..ring………….ring……..
Dennis: Rita!!!
?: hahaha this Ann
Dennis: Ann where Rita?
Ann: You think I will let you go
Dennis: ANN, where Rita?
Ann: hahaha with me, here her
Rita: Dennis help me, they kidnap me
Ann: Shut you bitch
Dennis: Ann, what do you want? Please don’t hurt her
Ann: Fined meet me on 6th avenue at the old abandon Tun building at 5 on top of the building. Better be on time or else she gets it.
Dennis: Okay!

It was 3 and he needed to act fast before Rita and the baby get hurt. His first instant was to go to the police station with there help. He got there and talk to one of his old friend. His friend wire him, to make sure he was safe and needed there in forcement. Then they put the bullet vest on to make sure, because they don’t know if she had a gun.

Dennis was a car ahead of the undercover cop. He needed to make sure she was safe and he didn’t care what happen to him. When he made his way to the root. Ann was facing her back against him. She was wearing a wedding dress waiting for him to show up.

Dennis: Ann where Rita
Ann: (turn around to face him) she here and went to go get her
Dennis: Ann let her go
Ann: Shut up, no. I want you to know how much I loved you
Dennis: I know I love you (he was lying to save Rita) please let her go
Ann: You do love me?
Dennis: Yes, let her go, so we can start over again

Ann let Rita go, Rita ran toward Dennis with tears running down her face. When he got her, he said the secret word to let the police know that they were safe to capture Ann.

Ann: Dennis, you lie!!! I hate you

She pulled the gun out, Dennis was in front of Rita. She started to shot Dennis in his chest. The police came and shot Ann. Ann was shot and felt down from the root. She felt on top of two pole piercing though her body with her eyes opens.

Rita started to cry when Dennis collapse. He was pretended that he got hurt. Rita started to scream for Dennis to wake up. She notice that he was smiling. He felt sorrow that Ann die, from loving him.

Five years later……….
Daddy, mommy……..
Rita and Dennis: Yes sweeties?
Dennis: Dennis Jr., and Alexis
Alexis: Can we go to the park
Rita: Sure

The happy family left to the park. Where Dennis and Rita sat on the bench where they kept an eye on the twins while cuddling each other. They both got want they wanted all along was someone they can spend their life together.

THE END…….

n_naruk

Damn, Ann died! Didn't see that coming! Awwies, Rita and Dennis had twins! Happy ending...mommy, daddy and childrens!​