My Best Guy Friend :: Pepper/Ann

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
My first time writing again eversince 2005!! And I notice I tend to drag when I write... Base on a True Story! lol... And i am just going to use some random Thai celebrity names.

Characters:
P'ek: Pepper
N'ek: Ann A.
N'ek friends: Kwan, Ann T, Noon, Pinky, Aff
Others: Oil, Joy

It all started in the fall of my 10th grade year in high school. One of my friend Kwan and I have english class together and everyday she would come to class with something for us to talk about. Kwan is those type of girls who is really smart, and would say random things out of no where. And me, well my friends said I'm shy.

"You should see him! he walks me to class everyday because his class is around here somewhere." said Kwan.

"What doe he look like? and what's his name?" i would always say to Kwan when she talks about that guy.

"Well he's a junior and his name is Pepper, we have gym class together and he's a cool guy." Kwan said.

"Just wait for me tomorrow and you'll see him with me."

The next day I waited as Kwan told me to and 3 minutes had passed they were no where in sight the last bell ranged for class and I went inside my classroom and sat down, couple minutes later Kwan came running in.

"Where were you? why didn't you wait for me? he walked with me!"

"Where were you guys! I waited until the last bell ranged! I didn't want to be late for class." I said.

"Tomorrow wait for us again we'll try to hurry up."

And so again the next day as I was walking up the stairs from my last class someone grabbed my bag from behind, I turned around and it was Kwan I saw a guy walking next to Kwan and I knew that he must be Pepper. I never saw him around school before or have even heard of him. So before going to class Kwan and Pepper walked with me to my locker thats when we got introduced to eachother.

"Pepper this is my friend Ann, and Ann this is Pepper." Kwan introducing us.

Like I always do I smiled and and waved at him he smiled back and we walked to class.
That was the last time I saw him, or maybe I did see him around too but did not recognized him because I only met him once and I didn't get a clear look at him because my eye sight was getting worst, I needed to get new prescriptions. (LOL)

Couple months went by I haven't heard Kwan talk much about Pepper until one day she came to me.

"Guess what happend befoer the end of the day yesterday?" Kwan ask me.

"What? What happend?" I ask.

"Pepper walked me to class like always and he confessed to me that he like me."

"WHAT!! really? what did you say?" I ask in shock.

"Well I dind't know what to say so I just left him hanigng there and walked into class because the bell ranged also."

"So what are you going to say to him?"

"I don't know I just think that he is a cool guy but I don't want to be more than friends with him." Kwan said with a worried look on her face.

"Well just don't leave him without answering him. Just tell him how you feel." I said to Kwan.

The next day at the same time Pepper walked Kwan to class and confessed again to her but this time she actually answered him and told him how she felt and walked into class.
For the next couple of weeks I haven't ask Kwan whats been going on with her and Pepper. I thought they are still friends and talking with eachother but about 2 months passed Kwan told me that she have not talk with Pepper for months now and she is ignoring him because he is freaking her out.

"What? what did he do to you?" I ask.

"He stalks her!" Noon another friend of ours said.

"How?" I ask

"Yesterday he was waiting for me and I purposlying ran into the bathroom and when I came out he was still there waiting and waiting!!" Kwan said.

"Oh i guess he really likes you." I said.

Weeks went by Pepper stopped with the "Stalking" and Kwan has been ignoring him all the time because she said he is weird.

"Ann, you should really get to know him he IS weird!" Kwan told me.

"How is he weird? he just confessed his feelings towards you and you ignored him! don't you think that is mean?"I told Kwan.

"Yea it is mean of me but give me some time away from him he's just too scary weird right now for me but if you don't believe me get to know him you'll know how weird he is."

It was towards the end of my 10th grade year was when Kwan kept telling me to get to know him because he's weird and so finally over my summer break Kwan told me he have a myspace and wanted me to add him as a friend. It took me a month to find him because there are billions of Pepper on myspace and one day I finally found him added him, and messaged him. I was surprised he added me too and replied back to my message.

"Hey! I think I've seen you around school sometimes." that was my first cheesy message to him.

"Hello! Yes I think I've seen you around school too is that why you added me?" He replied back.

So then Pepper and I have been messaging eachother very often almost everyday until the next school year begin that will be our second time meeting eachother but it will feel like the first time again because this time we got to know eachother. So the first day of school we both have the same lunch hour Noon, Ann A. and I walked passed him but I acted like I didn't see him because I thought it would be kinda weird. I remember the first time I saw him in the lunch room he was wearing a red polo t-shirt and he saw me too he looked over because he wasn't sure if it was me, was his message later that night.

Our nights of messaging eachother became to chatting on IM for hours and hours, we really got to know eachother well, I felt like he feels like he can trust me so he was just telling me all about him how stress he was and that he really liked Kwan and that the summer without seeing Kwan was so hard for him. The our nights of chatting became to talking on the phone. During that school year I kinda formed a little crush on this one guy whose name is Oil, who is the same age as me but later found out I have to get over him because he likes someone else. I was surprise I got over him quickly but then I slowly notice that I got over him quickly was because of the help from Pepper. He made me forget about Oil, but I realized I formed a crush on Pepper. I got addicted to the phone was because of him. I felt like he always understands my situation.

"Noon, I don't know what to do I think I have a crush on him, but he likes Kwan. What if Kwan finds out I like Pepper?"

"It's ok, Kwan doesn't even like him like that, she doesn't have to know if you don't fell comfortable telling her." my friend Noon said.

It has been a month that Pepper and I have been talking on the phone almost every night after him getting off work and our conversations would last until midnight even on school days, until one day Pepper told me another thing he needed help with.

"I have something else to tell you. And you're the only girl who I have told this too." He said.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I think I like Joy, but I still have feelings for Kwan." Pepper explained through the phone.

When I heard this my heart sanked, Joy was also another of my friend she was a year older than me.

"Well what are you going to do? you can't like both." I said.

"I know, I don't know what to do. I still have feelings for Kwan but at work all I can think about is Joy."

I'll continue later but please comment!!:D

fun

Expired Sarnie
so far confusing but i want to read more so that confusing would end. so many character too which makes me want to read more.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
nice story! hehe can't wait for more but i'm confused is the "I" Ann Alisha? i hope so! haha and i hope Pepper and Ann get each other at the end :D

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
so far confusing but i want to read more so that confusing would end. so many character too which makes me want to read more.

nice story! hehe can't wait for more but i'm confused is the "I" Ann Alisha? i hope so! haha and i hope Pepper and Ann get each other at the end :D
thanks for reading and leaving me comments!! yea its confusing so i'll try to fix it, and yes "I" is Ann Alisha

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
"Well do you know if Joy likes you back?" I ask Pepper.

"I don't know last week when I walked her to class i held her hands and she just looked at me and smiled."

"Wow! you held her hands?" i said trying not to sound sad.

"Yea, and Iwas wondering can you do me a favor? ask Joy if she likes me?" Pepper begged.

"What? you should go to her its you who likes her."

"I know but I don't want to scare her off like I did with Kwan."

"Alright, alright I'll ask her tomorrow when I see her."

And so the next morning when I saw Joy that was the first thing I asked her.

"Hey! Joy hold on can I ask you something?" I ask her not knowing that Pepper was walking behind us as he quickly hurried to get in fron of us and get into class.

"Sure what is it?" Joy answered as she stops.

"Do you like Pepper?"

"Huh? why do you ask?"

"Oh no nothing I was just curious because the other day I saw you 2 holding hands." I lied.

"No I don't like him like that we are only friends." she replied.

Then I left for class, that night I logged on IM and Pepper was there also.

"She said no didn't she?" he ask me.

I was really scared to tell him because I didn't want to see him feel sad.

"She didn't say NO, she said she only like you as a friend."

And that night we chatted for half an hour Pepper got really sad and annoyed that he always fall for his girl friends and they don't feel the same

chenling

sarNie Adult
aww poor pepper, Ann likes him, really cares for him but he doesn't get it...cute story...I hope you've got more for us soon!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
what if Ann A. try testing the water a bit...like ask him "what would you do if someone that is close to you have a crush on you?" since all the girls that youre interested doesnt feel the same way towards you...are you willing to give that friend a try?"

thanks for the sharing...i know its easier said than done...just a thought! :p

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
what if Ann A. try testing the water a bit...like ask him "what would you do if someone that is close to you have a crush on you?" since all the girls that youre interested doesnt feel the same way towards you...are you willing to give that friend a try?"
thanks for the sharing...i know its easier said than done...just a thought! :p

sorry haven't been back to add more, but WOW!! i'm heading that direction too! lol...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy Birthday Yajyaj!!

Hope your day is filled with love & laughter! Have a great one!

PS cant wait to see what happen to Ann A & pepper!

fun

Expired Sarnie
its been awhile... just checking to see what more you have in store for us...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
thank you amikrazie for the b-day wish!! and sorry for posting late, ive been kinda busy lately!!

The next day when I saw Pepper walking out of his classroom he went the opposite way that he and Joy always walk. And this time he was walking alone, he didn't say anything to her. Then he saw me I smiled like always but he just raise an eyebrow to me acting like he's fine.

On the phone with Pepper

"Are you at work?" I ask Pepper.

"Yea, I'm on break I don't get off until 9:30pm. I'm so tired too." was his reply.

"Are you ok today? You didn't seem happy." I said.

"I'm ok, just tired like always." he said again.

Then there was a pause, I wanted to ask him straight up was it the situation with Joy but I was afraid he wouldn't want to talk about it so I just kept quiet for about 2 minutes and couldn't take it anymore because usually when Pepper and I talk on the phone even if he is tired he stills talks and smiles to me at school when we saw eachother so I decided to ask him.

"You're lying, you're not just tired because usually when you're tired you still smile and talk with me. I know something else is bothering you. Tell me." I sadi to him in a calm voice.

I can hear Pepper took a deep breathe and started to talk.

"I don't know what to do. I see her everyday I can't get over her if I see her all the time." Pepper said.

"Well tell me do you like Kwan more or Joy?" I ask.

"I still like Kwan, but all I can think about is Joy at work and that cannot make me concertrate on what I'm doing at all!" He said.

"I know it's hard not to like somone who doesn't like you back, but you'll slowly recover. Trust me I know how it feels." I reply.

"So who do you like that doesn't like you?" Pepper ask me and I was just surprise to hear him ask me.

"Nobody, I don't like nobody. But I know how it feels." at that time I don't know what I was thinking about but all of a sudden these words came out of my mouth...

"Let's make a deal then?" I ask.

"Sure, what is it?" Pepper ask.

"On March 1st I'll tell you who I like only if you tell me who you really like Kwan or Joy. Ok?" I said.

"Alright! Deal."

"BUT, only if you remember and you have to call, I won't call to remind you. Because it's ALWAYS me who calls to talk with you, you never really call me at all" I said.

"Ok. Deal. But hey! Ann, my break is over now let me give you a call when I get off." Pepper said and we hung up. Later when he got off work he gave me a call again we juts talked about Joy, Kwan, and our deal.

"GEEZ! Ann, seems like you and Pepper are getting along very well. So what do you guys talk about on the phone?" Kwan ask.

"No, not really we just talk on the phone about random stuff, a couple of silences here and there." I replied.

"Oh."

"But hey! Kwan, when you guys still talk how often does he call you?" I remember asking my friend Kwan.

"Hmm...well he calls me quit alot! I remember it was Spring Break he calls me every night that I had to turn off my phone."

"Oh, that much? he never calls me at all." I said.

Soon before I notice it, it was the night of March 1st the day we tell our little secrets to eachother. That was our deal. I remember that night was a snowy night we just had a snow storm the day before so there was alot of snow outside. It was a friday night too. It was around 8:30pm no phone call from Pepper yet so I logged onto IM and he was online, we chatted for at least an hour and a half he haven't ask me about the deal yet and I (like I told him) didn't remind or talk about it too so I logged off was gettin ready for bed when my phone ranged it was Pepper.

"Hello?"

"Isn't there something you got to tell me?" Pepper ask me.

"Tell you? Tell you what?" I pretended not to remember a thing.

"We made a deal 2 weeks ago you said you will tell me who you like and I have to tell you who I like more Kwan or Joy. Remember?"

"Aw MAN! why did you remember?" I said as i was getting nervous.

"What am I going to do? Do I rea,,y have to tell him? Can I lie my way out of this? Will he believe it?" was all the questions I had in mind that night.

"Uh, Ok how about you tell me your answer first?" I ask.

"Hmm...but promise me you'll tell me yours?" Pepper ask me to promise like always.

"Yes, I promise I will tell you after you tell me." I reply.

"Well I think I have more feeling for Joy, she's such a smart girl, she always helps me with my class work and home works." Pepper said.

"Thats good I guess." Was all I could say.

"So what about you? tell me who do you like?" Pepper ask me.

"Uhh...I don't know anymore." I stuttered (sorry for spelling)

"Come on tell me you promised me already so you got to tell me and I already told you my answer." He said.

"I don't know, I'm so COLD!" I tried changing the subject.

"You're always cold. Come tell me who do you like?"

"Uhh...Pepper? Let me call you in 5 minutes."

"WHAT?! Why? you always do this. Ok then, if you don't call me I'll call you." He said and I quickly hung up with him and call my friend Aff.

"Hello?" Aff answered.

"Aff? What am I going to do? he remembered our deal and he told me his answer already now he's asking for mines what do I do?" I panic.

"Well it's up to you now, if you feel comfortable telling him then go ahead but if not you don't have to." She said.

"I don't know I want him to know how I fell but after knowing how he feels I don't want to tell anymore." I said.

"Just do what you think is right for both of you guys."

"What if I tell him and we stop being friends?" I ask.

"I don't think you guys will stop being friends because of this. If he stops being your friend then he's a really dumb person!" Aff said trying to make me feel better.

"Ok well thank you, I have to call him back now. And I'll tell you whatever happens tomorrow." I said.

"Wait Ann, Good luck alright?"

"Thank you Aff. Bye-Bye."

And we hung up it was a excatly 5 minutes then I called Pepper back.

"So? Whats the answer?" he ask again.

When I talked with Aff I felt better but talking with Pepper made the coldness came back I remember my teeth chattering and I was trying not to let him hear it through phone.

"Is it me?" Pepper ask.

I smirked and said "What? what makes you think I like you?"

"Ok then tell me who? PLLEEEEAAASSSSEEEEEE?" Pepper started begging.

"uhh..."

"PLEASEEEEEE?" Pepper said again.

"Ok, Ok, you guessed right." was all I could said.

"Me? you like me?" Pepper ask politley.

I took a deep breath and answered him.

"Yes, I like you."

"How did this started?" Pepper ask me.

"I don't know, since we started chatting through IM back in December?" I said.

Will come back to continue!!! ENJOY!!! :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
just happy that you had updated...

looking forward to read more...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
"Oh really? thats cool." Pepper said.

"Uhh...I don't know now I feel weird telling you this." I remember saying.

"What? Don't feel weird it's good that you told me, it's good foe me to know and good for you because you got a load off your shoulders." Pepper said comforting me.

"I know, but I don't know. I still feel weird" was all I could say to him.

"Hey! I'm not those kind of person who thinks liking your own friend is weird." he said.

"But I only like you as a friend, you've been a great friend the first girl that I am close to and feels comfortable telling you things. But if I can get over Kwan you can get over me too, right?" he said.

"What?! you're not over Kwan yet!" I thought to myself!

"Yea, I guess so. I guess I won't be talking with you anymore then." I said to Pepper.

"What? why? you should still talk with me, I still want to be your friend and talk with you." Pepper said.

"But I don't know the more I talk with you the more it's harder for me to get over you." I reply.

"Yea I understand that but please don't stop talking with me." he said.

"Well I guess I won't talk with you as much as now, if you call me I'll still answer you but I won't be calling you anymore." I said.

Update later!:D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
dude i wrote a fic with Pepper&Ann and Aum&Aff LOL I haven't posted yet cause I didn't have much but your story is so far so good; LOL ^__^ rox sala :p