Music Downloading: TONS!!!

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
Attention:
Anyone willing to help out by updating info on all Hmong Upcoming Dramas/Movies/&Music, please feel free to email me those info +’s photos and I’ll post it up in my website. However, you will be credited for your work & those great news, of course. By the way this site has been going on long enough but I don’t have anytime to update new things yet, or should I say there aren’t much things there yet…but if you all will help out, my goal is to expand that site which will one day belong to us in the name of HMONG World Wide Entertainment. Please become a member soon, and help upload songs, movies, and dramas, anything you want to share. There is a forum section where we can hold that too. Therefore, I am really appreciate all your help, please visit soon, and lets make it grew faster so we can be known. Thank you for reading this. Click the banner below in my signature will directly take you to my site.

As of now i have tons of music to uplaod, but need all your support too, so if you're willing to help please post here to let me know so i can upgrade my site. thank you.

or visit: http://www.oneluv4nonstop.bravehost.com/

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
thanks for visiting. yeah, there is a forum located on your top-right corner, when you got there click on the Banner will take you directly to the forums. I had to do this cheap way, because I have a contract with them, depending on how succeed i went. If so, i'm waiting to upgrade it soon when i see that theres more and more members joining then i'll have my premium made. Please visit to help out. I pretty sure it'll get better and better. As of now I am getting all my songs, mv's, dramas, movies, and photos all together. Its the summer now I think i can do it.

hill

sarNie Egg
i became a member to support you but right i am using the school computer so I can not really do anything i will upload whatever i have of any hmong stuff. sorry im not much help.

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
hill said:
i became a member to support you but right i am using the school computer so I can not really do anything i will upload whatever i have of any hmong stuff. sorry im not much help.
[post="129505"][/post]​

take your time....don't rush. i don't really expect that much hopefully.
thanz for the visit.

anjos

I join in just now..... hope it hlep...... I dont really have anything to do at this time.... so I should be able to help...... and I'll hlelp as much as I can tooo.... :D

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
EH! mystik_woman....don't worry i'm next by your side if you like me too...yeah....so sad that old UGLY site went down....and here come a new FORUMS...i barely joined in...i'll make sure to help all that i can.

Lets spread the site out so people know so they can joined in.

hey. and my Below my BANNER says it all...I found it somehere..hehehe :D

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
i love this site and forum.. hmong has come a long ways now since then. hehehe.... if that even made sense.. sorry.....

i am glad us hmong peeps have our own site to write in too. glad to be alive to know all of these things. keep it up guys and gals.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
This site is rather new isnt it? I think it's still pretty empty to be honest..but away from that...it looks great! I hope more and more ppl join this site..I KNO THERES ALOT OF HMONG PPL HERE!!

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
hey rukD2B, hope to see you there too.
yep! its new...hope you can support us nonstop.
we need encouraging people like you too. by the way...
there aren't many member yet but so far 60. hope to see a few of you join soon.