Muddie's Pics!

Muddie Murda

smile...

Found them in my room in this exact pose. I thought it was just so sweet and amazing. I had to capture it.

On the opposite side, there was another scene with the bigger smilie and the cow. It was too dark and the photo turned out horrible. I'll try to capture it tomorrow morning...except, my room's always dark anyways...which is why my smilies won't dance (they're solar powered...my room's too dark for them to do their thing.)

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
OMFG! Muddie! You're so hott!! LOL...You look 99% like your sister...For some reason I just think you're a bit shorter...?? LOL...You're photos rock! How do you take such beautiful photos like that? DANG!!! LOL...You rock and you kno it! LOL...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I knew it.....our very own little muddie is a Photoshop whore....ahhaha no wonder her pictures turns out better then mines, i'mma call the pic-lice on you..hahaha just playing!!!!!!! :yahoo:

show us more babe, i want to see your cute face dear :wub:

Muddie Murda

smile...
Dood I swear I don't take that many pictures like you! lol

Here's one I took the other day though...

BTW, Lee Hyori is HOT! :D She's mine...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
aww muddie... those pictures were intrestingly cute....meaning the 2 last one's with u....ohhh i see how it is, you work with guys..hahahha where are all the ladies man? anyways who's your friend in the red w/ them glasses? am i too old to hollar at him? j/k... as long as your a natural cutie it's all good babes :drool:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
omgg...you freakked me out muddie. Those last two pics of your co-workers...I know a guy that looks like that dude. Whoaa...and was like what??! Muddie knows him? But naww....they're different ppl.

Anywho, cute pics. :)

Muddie Murda

smile...
aww muddie... those pictures were intrestingly cute....meaning the 2 last one's with u....ohhh i see how it is, you work with guys..hahahha where are all the ladies man? anyways who's your friend in the red w/ them glasses? am i too old to hollar at him? j/k... as long as your a natural cutie it's all good babes :drool:
Hahaha ladies? Well before, it was just me and my sis, and that one shift manager. But now it's like 3 other girls now. And that dood ur talkin bout...yes ur too old. T_T LOL he just turned legal (cigerette legal).

cute pics muddie! i like your glasses haha u look very smart
Hehe thanks meenoy *that's the point* jk i'm blind. e_e

omgg...you freakked me out muddie. Those last two pics of your co-workers...I know a guy that looks like that dude. Whoaa...and was like what??! Muddie knows him? But naww....they're different ppl.

Anywho, cute pics. :)
Really bao!?! omg you should post a pic of the dood ur talkin about. You probably don't know my friend. he doesn't get out often...haha