[Movie] Twilight

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Press Conference of Twilight in Toyko

Hey ladies just wanted to post a link to this one site...It's of Robert, Kristen, and Taylor in Tokyo, Japan promoting their movie.... they all looked so smart and Nice...esp. Robert Pattinson of course...LOL!!!

Hey girls.. post some photos of Daddy vampire for me.
I'll try to find some...

Toon

Here you go enjoy... ;)

Here's one with the whole Cullen Clan

Here's some other for other people who love other Cullens beside Edward...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
thanks for posting photos of daddy vampire girls.. hmmm... he reminds me of Tom Cruise from "Interview With a Vampire."

:drool: x1000

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Have you girls ever watched "The Lost Boys?" Vampire flick from the 80s starring Jason Patrick and Keifer Sutherland. I was all crazy over that movie. I love bad boy Keifer Sutherland's character. He was so ruthless and hungry!

Toon

Have you girls ever watched "The Lost Boys?" Vampire flick from the 80s starring Jason Patrick and Keifer Sutherland. I was all crazy over that movie. I love bad boy Keifer Sutherland's character. He was so ruthless and hungry!
MAN THAT was old school vampire flick...I too loved that movie when I was younger...but I was more into Corey Haim and Corey Feldman...hhahaha...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMG! YUMMY! DADDY VAMPIRE is hott! I'll let him bite me anytime!!
so agree with you!! daddy vamp is such a hottie! :drool: :drool: I need to find a TEAM CARLISLE shirt soon... lol

thanks for posting photos of daddy vampire girls.. hmmm... he reminds me of Tom Cruise from "Interview With a Vampire."

:drool: x1000
is Interview with a Vampire good? my sister is forcing me to read (or watch) it for months now.. lol

Toon

so agree with you!! daddy vamp is such a hottie! :drool: :drool: I need to find a TEAM CARLISLE shirt soon... lol

is Interview with a Vampire good? my sister is forcing me to read (or watch) it for months now.. lol
Absolutely...go for it...though I haven't read the book myself...but the movie was quite good...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Toon, your blog is awesome! Thank you for the link! The interview with Rob was a nice treat. Rob even mentions Breaking Dawn. I am really happy for this guy, really. I think Kristen was suppose to do that segment with him but backed out. Too bad.

I have to admit, I was at first disappointed by the choice of Robert Pattinson to play Edward Cullen, but watching him on-screen changed my mine like the snap of my fingers. He was quite impressive as Edward. Just what I imagined. Bella's perspective of Edward is perfection, but we all know Edward is not that perfect as in his view in Midnight Sun (which I hope Stephenie Meyers finishes-letting us get to know Edward better).

Rob seems like an awesome, down to earth, sarcastic, feel good type of person. His sense of humor blows me away. He is just freakin hilarious. So for the last what-three weeks, yes, I've been obsessed with Edward and Bella all over again. I have a new hobby learning about Robert Pattinson to my surprise. He is unique in his own way, eh? Kristen is very beautiful as well. I think Rob and Kristen compliment one another quite well. Their chemistry is just wow. I think they both will get better and better as the series progress. I won't expect anything and be surprised when it happens.

I usually get over my obsession in a few weeks, but this stint is lasting a bit longer than usual. In the mean time I just blog and watch YouTube away to get it all out of my system. When I get the DVD in 17 more days, I am sure I will watch it a 2-3 times.

Most of my friends, family, and neighbors all love Twilight, so I have a good support group right near me.

Sorry for the blabbing.

Toon

looks like the DVD rip of Twilight is out!!!

credits to oneclickmoviez.com

:) :) :) :) :)
WOW...internet piracy!!! As much as I love this movie I'd rather wait to obtain it legally...plus you get the extra stuff with the official DVD.

Toon

It's official ladies....Dakota Fanning will be playing the part of vampire Jane of the Volturi coven. I'm happy and excited. She looks the part...innocent looking but cruel inside.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I saw it on MSN tonight. Dakota Fanning in a villain role-good move for her career. You have to expand your horizons. That would be cool for her to be in that movie with Kristen Stewart about Joan Jett.

The DVD is coming out so soon. I am quite excited about it. I am such a dork.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I'm so excited for dvd also can't wait see the bonus feature. Umm not to sound stupid but who Joan Jett? Yea!!! I like Dakota Fanning she can pull off the role as Jane.