[Movie] Twilight

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I didn't hate Bella...I was just annoyed and irritated. If Bella was my sister or best friend...I'd be the one slapping the c*ap out of her and be like, "Hello retard...what the hell...what happened to 'Edward is the love of my life' " But after reading New Moon and Eclipse so many times here is what I understand...

Firstly...it's partly Edward's fault. He didn't have to leave but he did. He left Bella bleeding...really really bad. All because he thinks he knows what is best for Bella. Another word his "know it all" and "holier than thou" attitude almost cost him the love of his entire existence. And who was there to pick Bella up and stitch her back together...Jacob. Now mind you Jacob didn't do a full 100% job. If he did...Bella would've picked Jacob. Why? Even though I dislike Jacob for some reason...I have to admit that he's a cool character and a very hot sounding character. Almost as appealing as Edward. You have to understand Bella's and Jacob's point of view. They were two ordinary...well...somewhat ordinary people. They have lots in common. They would've meshed well together had Edward just stayed away.

Secondly...you can love many people at the same time....just in different ways and on different levels. To Bella Edward is the love of her life. She's had to go through barriers of their different backgrounds and species. She's had to fight to keep Edward by her side. Jacob is Bella's best friend. She's attracted to Jacob too. But because she found Edward first and has decided and chosen to love him she has to choose Edward. I believe for Bella and Edward it's not just physical attraction or physiological nor is it just purely spiritual. It is both. They love each other. They are like glue. As for Jacob...it was a relationship born out of accident and misapprehension on Edward's part. So is Bella wrong? No I don't think so. You can be attracted to many people at the same time you know. It's what you do and how you choose and who you choose to spend your life with determines your destiny. And Bella has done that. Is she any less annoying and irritating for it? No she's annoying and irritating. Is she selfish? Yes and Yes a thousand times. But so is Jacob and Edward. Edward despite his fine looking self has flaws and is annoying sometimes too. So I understand people's frustrations with New Moon and Eclipse. And you know Mr. Jacob is a willing participant in the Bella being selfish camp. As far as he is concerned he's the better choice than a blood-sucking Adonis, so he's going to use Bella's vulnerability to try to make her love him and choose him.

Thirdly...I agree with Stephenie Meyer (the author). She's said this on her site...that you have to work at making love perfect. It's not just going to fall in your lap. Why? Well men are from Mars and women are from Venus. No matter how much you connect with your sweety there's bound to be bickering and arguing. If you don't practice at making love perfect then you're going to have problems. Bella's decision shows her maturity...despite some of her immature antics (I blame Jacob for that...hehehe).

So why am I ranting like this...I just wanted to say to Soup or any one else hesitating and is frustrated with the Edward, Bella, and Jacob triangle to continue the reading. Just remind yourself that Bella and Edward...Bella and Edward...Bella and Edward!!!

Toon

Wow no one but me is an obsessive freak about Twilight? OK...I admit it I'm obsessive. Nothing to say...just thought spamming here would be better than nothing. Oh I have some news...has anyone heard that Jackson Rathbone (aka Jaspar Hale) will be guest starring on the CBS show Criminal Minds. Dude I'm so happy about this. I love Criminal Minds and I love Twilight. Two of my favorite things combining. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Toon

nothing going on huh?....well SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM...lol...i got me a twilight key chain thingy with Edward and the words..."I love boys who sparkle" Is that a little pathetic?...OH 2 THA WELLS...who cares...I don't care!!! :tease: :tease: :tease:

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I have a keychain too but it's the whole Twilight cast I don't let nobody touch my keychain or I get upset. Did you guys preorder the Twilight Special Edition DVD? Yea just got my Twilight Special Edition from Blockbuster gonna get it 2 week before they go on sale in stores.

Toon

I have a keychain too but it's the whole Twilight cast I don't let nobody touch my keychain or I get upset. Did you guys preorder the Twilight Special Edition DVD? Yea just got my Twilight Special Edition from Blockbuster gonna get it 2 week before they go on sale in stores.
REally...is that at all Blockbusters or is it just your local blockbuster?...I haven't decided yet where I'm going to buy the DVD...cause there are so many places offering free stuff along with the DVDs...like Border's have their very own Border's exclusive interview with the cast and crew...and then there's Hot Topic with their 250 film cells pictures of Edward...and then I think FYE and Barnes and Nobles got their own things going on too...so I don't know where I'm going to buy the DVD but I'm aiming towards Border's cause I want to own any footage of Rob Pattinson.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Iono girl I just got 20% discount from the blockbuster and I'm getting my movie early so I'm happy I heard it was all blockbuster.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Eww dude, rumors say that Madonna might be in the sequel. If she is, then I'm definitely not watching it no matter what. I really hate Madonna. She needs to retire! She will definitely ruin the movie for me.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I finally saw the movie on Friday and I liked it to my amazement. I also finished the last book a few weeks ago too-loved it. I'll be back to chit chat Twilight so you won't be the only one, Toon!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Omg wtf character is Madonna is going to play? Omg Vanessa Hudgens rumor already ruined it for me now wat the f*** madonna she can't act if her life depend on it.

Toon

Na Uh no way who will Madonna be playing...Ms. Cope the receptionist? This is just another of those rampant rumors. I can see that she might want to contribute to the New Moon soundtrack but to be in New Moon itself. NO NO NO!!! I'll still see it but that's just a bad idea...Speculations are so bad right now!!! I'm waiting to see if this is true or not, I'm no Alice Cullen but I'm betting that it isn't.

Hey Dal glad you liked the movie...come chit chat away!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Right now I am so obsessed with Twilight again after watching the movie. Robert Pattinson did a really good job with Edward which I was quite surprised about. Kristen Stewart was what I imagined Bella to look like though. Hopefully she will improve on the character of Bella in the next installment. I was watching behind the scenes on their shoot with Vanity Fair and talk about hotness and chemistry.

When the dvd comes out, I was thinking of having a Twilight pajama party for my friends and neighbors, I am such a dork.

Toon

LOL you are a dork...j/k...that's a really good idea if you've got friends and neighbors that are into Twilight. For me my sister and friends have all read the saga but they're not hardcore Twilighters like I am... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: my sister I'm sad and disappointed to report is embarrassed to come to the TWilight movie dvd release party with me at my local Borders. So I can't really have a Twilight themed party.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
my niece is still very crazy for Edward Cullen, so whenever she's a bit sad, tired, or lazy.... I mention Edward Cullen, and her eyes would widen up. Like when she was upset about her Mom not letting her go see a movie... I go to her and just talk casually, and then I go. " so how's Edward Cullen been doing? And what is he up to??"

lol, her eyes would widen, her frown turns into a smile, she starts to giggle and starts to tell me about the current chapters that shes reading eventhough she already read them all. lol

I wish Edward Cullen would cheer me up like that too.

Toon

that's okay ladyofdarkness...You're probably very busy with your screencapping project...but hopefully you're done with Twilight by the time New Moon comes out...right right? LOL

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i just finished eclipse today and boy... im head over heels for edward cullen. :wub: :wub: :wub:
I heart him in twilight.. he didn't swoon me so much in new moon,
only because he left bella....
...even though his reason make perfect sense but still...

oh and i absolutely love alice too!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i'm still on ch. 1 of twilight by the way! dont kill me girls!
lol it's ok lome... just read it when you have time...^_^

i just finished eclipse today and boy... im head over heels for edward cullen. :wub: :wub: :wub:
I heart him in twilight.. he didn't swoon me so much in new moon,
only because he left bella....
...even though his reason make perfect sense but still...

oh and i absolutely love alice too!!
read breaking dawn now!!! :clap: :clap:

Toon

OMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...did anyone see the beautiful Rob on the red carpets and also presenting Romances 2008 during the Oscar....he's soooooo yummmmmmmyyyyyy...I want him bad!!!!