[MOVIE] My God Father(Transformation Film): Pope Thanawat \ Ter Chantavit \ Sammie Cowell

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Title: My God Father
Director: Mai Pwat
Genre: Comedy
Cast: Pope Thanawat, Ter Chantavit, and Sammie Cowell
Release date: October 8th 2020

41ABB858-AE79-4FB8-8A1A-64FD5156E1BA.jpeg 7B2A9F13-62DD-4D6D-956D-710E92E330B5.jpeg 30AE1194-F787-4AA0-AB20-DCA0F45B80A7.jpeg 7A490CAB-F356-4EFD-8005-FA0D3D08F6F2.jpeg 23432913-BC4A-43BF-9860-85386B1AFF90.jpeg 479BB16B-39C8-491F-B2F2-554DA1ECDAC1.jpeg

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This movie seems like it mainly focuses on Ter and Pope relationship but I’m still glad Sammy is in here! Hope she still has a significance role. I mean she is the leading lady. I think she’s ends up with Pope since Ter is his “dad.” I was thinking and I remember Pope liking tall girls like Susie. Maybe Sammy is his type too :pancarta:

Mikii

sarNie Egg
It seems like this is a remake of Cmovie, Duckweed staring Deng Chao, Eddie Peng, and Zhao liying. It's a nice and funny movie. Deng Chao plays the son of Eddie and Liying.
It's a time travel movie ( look at their70-80's fashion ) . So Pope and Ter are father and son, and Sammy is Ter girlfriend and Pope mother.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
It seems like this is a remake of Cmovie, Duckweed staring Deng Chao, Eddie Peng, and Zhao liying. It's a nice and funny movie. Deng Chao plays the son of Eddie and Liying.
It's a time travel movie ( look at their70-80's fashion ) . So Pope and Ter are father and son, and Sammy is Ter girlfriend and Pope mother.
Oh, wow. So Sammy is his mom? I thought they were ending up together haha.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
This movie seems like it mainly focuses on Ter and Pope relationship but I’m still glad Sammy is in here! Hope she still has a significance role. I mean she is the leading lady. I think she’s ends up with Pope since Ter is his “dad.” I was thinking and I remember Pope liking tall girls like Susie. Maybe Sammy is his type too :pancarta:
Lol I never heard Pope liked tall girls but why does it make sense:risas3: I would love to see Pope and Sammy play together one day!! They look good together in the poster already although she's his "mom" haha
This one seems light and comedic, really looking forward to it :love:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The title says “God father” that means Pope and Ter are not blood related, right?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I never heard Pope liked tall girls but why does it make sense:risas3: I would love to see Pope and Sammy play together one day!! They look good together in the poster already although she's his "mom" haha
This one seems light and comedic, really looking forward to it :love:
Lol it was so funny. It was when him, punjan, and Louis went to 3zaap for BPS. They were giving him options and he picked tall girls for one of the choices. They were like Pope you like long legs and tall woman, what do you do? Look up at them? Haha.

The title says “God father” that means Pope and Ter are not blood related, right?
I was thinking that too but then heard a summary of something else. Then again Thais and their English titles never make sense :pancarta:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol it was so funny. It was when him, punjan, and Louis went to 3zaap for BPS. They were giving him options and he picked tall girls for one of the choices. They were like Pope you like long legs and tall woman, what do you do? Look up at them? Haha.

I was thinking that too but then heard a summary of something else. Then again Thais and their English titles never make sense :pancarta:
Haha, true, Thai English titles doesn’t make sense. What’s the storyline to this movie? It’s in theaters next month but they don’t have a trailer yet.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Oooh this looks interesting! I'm loving their chemistry already. Wanna see how Sammy's character interacts with them soon
Oh so this is a remake of a Chinese movie? Remind me of BPS when n’ek got into an accident and went to the past. Funny thing is Pope was in BPS. Lol
Lol, yeah a car accident like BPS and the person making this lakorn was the director of BPS. So Sammy is his mom but clearly he must like her or something haha
http://instagr.am/p/CEy2kZOF7e4/

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This kinda reminds of the Ruk Laek Pope too that just ended from One31. Film goes into the past and meets his great grandpa. Doesn’t know who his great grandma is cause the photo is missing. In the teaser for this movie, the picture is blurry of Sammy’s face too.