Most Memorable Lakorn Scene Or Line

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Nangfah Kup Satan, the 'r' scene, and one scene when she ran downstair in her pj and knee infront of the father crying (I believe is the father, forgot now, haven't seen that lakorn for so long). I can never get that scene out of my head LOL :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
Nangfah Kup Satan, the 'r' scene, and one scene when she ran downstair in her pj and knee infront of the father crying (I believe is the father, forgot now, haven't seen that lakorn for so long). I can never get that scene out of my head LOL :D
dat the scene after Jonny & Numfon got married but not after the "R" scene but the next night hahha . Jonny was being a cocky husband toward her . Telling her she have to do her wifey duty & stuff . cuz after he told her about his revenge for his parent and all the thing he does it to get even . She feel miserable in her marriage so she ran down stair and cry to Jonny's uncle ( who is like her foster father too ) -->>> now dat u mention about Nang Fah Kub Satan , there one scene dat got me all teary . It the part after she cry to the uncle she went back to her room and bring wine to Jonny like he demand . Jonny was shouting at her and stuff but she keep silent and den he was goin violate her like some mad man but Nufom keep still she didn't fight him . Then tear pour down her cheek and she say he can do watever he want and den Jonnny hug her tightly >>> u can tell Jonny was hurt inside:(

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
dat the scene after Jonny & Numfon got married but not after the "R" scene but the next night hahha . Jonny was being a cocky husband toward her . Telling her she have to do her wifey duty & stuff . cuz after he told her about his revenge for his parent and all the thing he does it to get even . She feel miserable in her marriage so she ran down stair and cry to Jonny's uncle ( who is like her foster father too ) -->>> now dat u mention about Nang Fah Kub Satan , there one scene dat got me all teary . It the part after she cry to the uncle she went back to her room and bring wine to Jonny like he demand . Jonny was shouting at her and stuff but she keep silent and den he was goin violate her like some mad man but Nufom keep still she didn't fight him . Then tear pour down her cheek and she say he can do watever he want and den Jonnny hug her tightly >>> u can tell Jonny was hurt inside<<< . Sad , i got sparkles in my eye :(

:eek: Oh now you're making me wanted to watch that movie again LOL. :yahoo: Wish someone would upload it.
BTW, I didn't see it at your store. :(

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
man so many scene 2 remember..........but all of da scenes tat i read is funnie................ :blush: :yahoo:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Maya_Fantasy, i did upload it but last year in March .

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Luerd Kattiya
-When They Kill Tik...
Kom Ruk Kom Sanae Ha
-When The Pra'eks Brother Jumps out The Window
Kom Khon
-When The Real Sethapong Chases Poom Out of His Office When He Find Out He's Being Impersonated LOL

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
In Kaew Tah Pee, the scene when Tik came to ask Cherry if she liked the new things she got. Cherry asked Tik what does he want with her when he has so many servants to attend to him already and Tik says "I want you". Sooo sweet!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Wai Aollaweng - the scene where Bee & Kade was talking in front of her house . Kade told Bee if he return home she must promise to never act as if she goes back to her ex bf and love money just to hurt him . Den he cry and say he love her so much .

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Tawan Tor Saeng: When Pete is asking Kob to come to his house for lunch and she says she can't make it and he says ok then dinner and breakfast. And Kob goes does it have to be every meal? And Pete goes yes, every meal and then he pauses and says for the rest of my life. I thought it was one of the sweetest lines ever.

Nuengruthai: When Ann is trying to tell her dad she has cancer but before she can her dad says something like I don't care about you anymore and walks off. She stands alone in the rain and whispers to herself, Dad I have cancer.

Nangfah Gub Satan: Towards the end when Noot gets mad at Johnny when he has the sister-in-law's lipstick all over his face and she's lecturing him and he gets this funny look on his face and goes "Khun hung luer, khun huang luer, khun rak luer?" Also the scene where he kisses her cheek after she saves him when he got drugged.

Sapai Jao: When Tookta is trying to tell Aon she loves him by telling him the fairytale with the rose and Aon is totally mesmerized but still clueless.

So Saneha: The tent kissing scene and when Aum spells out I love Ramet with the eggs.

Tawiphop: When Saranyu meets Ann for the first time and he's totally freaked out.

Jai Rao: The morning after scenes, I think it's the best morning after scene in a lakorn. So sweet and romantic.

Rak Diew Kong Janejira: When Joy finds out that Willy has been her guardian all this time and she runs out and hugs him.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Sawan Bieng - When Rin was sick in bed and Kawee tried his best to keep her warm <3; Kawee caring for Rin at the end when she was pregnant, and the worried face he had when he had to rush her to the hospital; The proposal at the end omg sooo freaking romantic and sad and happy at the same time. Best proposal ever. Ever!;

Soot Sanaeha - ALLLL their kissing scenes! LOL The accidental-kiss, the one-sided-kiss, the close-to-kissing, and the actual kissing. Tee-hee; When Alin beats HongGun in their lakorn scene with a stick; When Din yells at Alin during the funeral and she runs home crying and he goes over to apologize; When Alin starts to get attracted to Din; sooo many more.

Oom Ruk - When Anne sees Ken in his PJs for the first time and goes, "OMG Did you steal that from a kid??" hahahaha; when she starts wearing matching PJs with Ken; when his brother and sister in law lost their baby T_____T

may1363

sarNie Adult
Sawan Biang: The proposal scene. Kawee kneeling down begging for forgiveness & asking Narin to marry him...this moment we can really see that he was sincere..he really regrets what happen in the past...when Narin knelt down with him.. and wiped his tears away. and then kissed him so sweetly.
Love Ann and Ken! Such phenomenal acting! They were perfect for this role!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ban sai tong: when monrudee has the choice between 2 men, not 3 and you think she choose Nakun but not! he's only her friend and her real choice is saranyu
dao pra sook: when they have a meal with rasmey and num said something like "what did you said? we are husband and wife, rasmey is the stranger"
KGR: when Pawee acts nice with Nith because she's pregnant and she said that she prefers to not be enemie with him when all will end. he looks so sad!
the mom with her hospital's obsession :lol: , the dad who always approves his wife even when he doesn't understand why (most of the time) :D

meenia

sarNie Adult
Hum, most memorable lakorn scene or line,

1. Dung Duang Haruethai (2008)..One of the night, when they were staying at the village..They have already met up with rotmay and i think it was that night before the morning when she wanted weir to wear white and rotmay to wear write..well it was that night before, when weir and kwan was talking..and Weir said something like "When you go home, will you forget me" or something, and she's like "I never remember, because if i remember, that means one day i'll forget, I take it as knowing because you never forget what you learn." It was something like that..it's better when kwan said it..LOL..but i always remember that somehow..funny.

I also love the two guards of Weir, Wan and Tle..They always crack jokes or remarks to make weir mad..I forget the remark it was when they all went up to the snowy mountain and weir was showing kwan the huge diamond..I don't remember what wan and tle said but i sure remember weir first kick wan out and then tle made a remark and he too kick tle out..FUnny..what you remember..LOL.

2. Tep Sarm Radoo: when rahoo said, "you don't love me, but i love you." gosh all phone and yam's moment was the best...

3. Nang Barb: at the end when Aum and Khem was leaving the house and benz was asking them to help her, but they can't hear her..Aum said " The one who caused the sin, that person has to take responsible for it themselves." It sound so much better in thai..I know how to say it, but here's my version of it in thai.."Gum dai krai gor, khun nun kor thun chut-chai dua tua eng"

4. Neung Nai Suang with Ken and janie..I love the part when ken just came back and there was a party.. There was a game they were playing where the sheet is pulled up one side the men and the other side the ladies..They were to line up and when the sheet was pulled up who was across from them they have to dance with..Will of course it turned out to be Janie and Ken. Ken smiled, but Janie ran off after seeing who it was. FUNNY Ken chased after her.

Also, I love the part toward at the end when Ken thought that Janie was agree to marrying the other Khun Chai or something.. Ken met with Janie in the backyard. She said that she loves the other guy just to get him mad, and also said that Ken also loves Jamie.. Ken had this sad face and then told her that he doesn't love jamie, but the one he love is her and only her, but he is willing to break the engagement. Janie was just speechless, and when ken told her that he was going to let her go..Tears were falling, and then Ken left heart broken. Janie couldn't say a word.

5. Saeng Soon.. I love all the part with Fang and Chakrit..The part when chakrit brought Fang to see his grandma. And his grandma said something like do you both love each other.. Fang told her the truth that they are not in love and then the grandma was like "Then why did you agree to get engage." and Fang was covering her mouth with one hand so chakrit couldn't heard and whisper to the grandma. "A good gentlemen is hard to fine." I thought that was the best.. Very cute of Fang. I'm in love with this lakorn, even though when it aired i didn't want to watch it. But i'm surprise it's one of my favorite.

Then there's the part when Bee wanted to throw a tea party for Fang. SO the grandma wanted to teach Fang the proper ladies way..so Chakrit had to go find fand. Fang was playing with her cricket, poking the dirt and so.. Chakrit found her and she hide her cricket..They were sitting at the table and the grandma told Fang to pour the tea.. Fang shook her head and showed Chakrit her hand. He looked at it, and was like "what." so they both smiled to the grandma and chakrit was wiping the dirt off her hands, the grandma yelled out..He dropped the napkin and they both hit their head trying to reach for it...and then fang finally went up the pour the tea, but the grandma notice her hand...then the fake cricket in the tea was funny. Chakrit can be sweet.

GOSH..i can't think of any at the moment...It's like blank..I'll continue when i remember some more..

saobomp

sarNie Adult
oum rak: all the childish pjs ken wore

savan bieng: ken got slapped by his dad and he was crying so hard
when ann didnt let him in the house and he was sleeping outside in the cold

nung fah satan: when he raped n'ek tearing all her clothing off and she was telling him to stop

silo hit: wedding day and they were in the room crying bc they have to part going to take part in the war

so many but that's all that pops out...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
JLR - Before Aum rapes Aff he says " if your not Harin's girl you'll be mine " Aff just looks at him shocked then the rape.

Ploy Lom Phet - Bee keeps Namfon in his room and puts tape on her mouth before kissing her.

Botan Gleep Sudai - Aff goes in Aum's room and hides under his bed, he takes off all his clothes and kicks his underwear in her face.

Dao Prasook - Num and Kob put on a sweet act for Mew to see.