Most Memorable Lakorn Scene Or Line

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Lets see if anyone else has any... hehe I have a few

Leh Ratree
-When pepper goes to this party and see's ann in the magazine and he goes back home furious and his mom is waiting for him lol and he asks her "you really want her to be your daughter in law don't you? ok... tonight I'll make it happen." ("Kuen Nee Pom Jad Hai") LOL

Jone Plon Jai
-When Num is "R-ing" Janie As his Friend Knocks At the Door

Chai Nai Fun
-When Pete Tells Pin "I may be your dream guy, but your best friend (chakrit) is your true love"

Fah Pieng Din
-The Willing Scene in the Barn With Captain and Aom

Luerd Kattiya
-Tik in court tells everyone he is plotting a conspiracy against the government and is one-sidely in love with Aom
-When Tik Realizes Aom is The Princess
(There are just so many -____- can't list them all)

Mekong
-When Ning and Pete gets married and he comes home from work .. Ning is like seducing him lol and he tells her "is this like a go away present because you think somethings going to happen to you"

Wimarn Sai
-When Chakrit says to bee "its easy to get into the house because its easy to get to the owner" before he "R's" her

Samee
-The Very First R Scene :blush:
-The 2nd R scene when he climbs to her room!

Ruk Nai Roy Kaen
- :( When pong goes to Nat's house after her brother was killed and Nat's dad shoots him and they grab each other hand and her dad seperates their hold with his foot that was sad T____T

Samee Nguern Pon
-When Pol is Watching Joy gets home and shes getting in her bath robe and pol goes in there and like hug her and he tells her "you're driving me crazy" and she tells him "i dont care you're the one being driven crazy not me"
(Khoon Jah Klarng Gor Luerng Korng Khoon, Chun Mai Dai Klarng Grub Khoon"

Houng Nuer Mungkorn
-When Tang Comes Back To Find Marsha Dead =*( Sad

Thats All I can think of =x lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
let me think ....

Nang Fa Kub Satan - (there so many funnie scene) my favorite scene is when Jonny mocking her excise movement. He move both his hand up and down trying to show Nufon dat how her boob was bouncing and a swaying :lol: :lol: ~milkshake~

Sawan Bieng - the "R" scene

Luk Tal Loy Keaw - ( the funniest line ever!! ) when Brook wanted to marry KOB and they were talking outside
KOB : YOu may have my body but u will never have my heart
BRoook : I don't mind....

King Gor Ra Kah Gor Raeng - the part where the N'rai , Mom , Ex Girl at Oil's house and Kwan burst out dat she was rape by Oil LOL>>>>>

Sun Yah Kaen San Ruk - the scene in the garden where everyone was chasing after Aom & Por LOLLL and the scene where AOM&Por was fighting for dat one eggg and the friend walk in LOLL>>>>

brb with more ...

tinah

sarNie Coma
my memories are bad so if its from way back then its long gone..lol

well recent scenes gotta be Ken/Anne fighting in the street and pulling each others hair in "Oum Ruk"

Roy Leh Sanae Rai "R" scene.

hmm i would have to think really hard for a specific scene..

noungning

Heartless
my memories are horrible but i love this one scene... hahha Joe Ninart and Ae [Jame's gf] -- it was a r-scene in this lakorn by RS i forgot the title... omg at that point i was like OMG :drool: he's hott! lol hahahhaha

but there are many scenes that i like but when i think of one that one pops up first hahah

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
my memories are horrible but i love this one scene... hahha Joe Ninart and Ae [Jame's gf] -- it was a r-scene in this lakorn by RS i forgot the title... omg at that point i was like OMG :drool: he's hott! lol hahahhaha

but there are many scenes that i like but when i think of one that one pops up first hahah
aint' that one where he kidnap her to the forest and then later rap her..... :blink:

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
the one i can think of right now is in Roy Adeed Hang Rak when Bie told Miew to hug him or else he'd turn in her friend to the police. She hug him then he start bitching at her then he kiss her.that was so :loool: :loool: :loool:
and also the part he tear down her dress.
Bie's so hot when he's aggressive and mad.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Roy Adeed Hang Rak - the scene after he rescue her from dat Old FArt and they end up in the hospital . Bie was arguing with Mew and out of the blue he kiss her :mellow: ( though we know it his thump haha) ... didn't see dat coming it was :spin:

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
All the memorable stuff for me is way back in the day.

Ban Sai Tong - Monrudy and Sarunyoo

The part where he goes after her and finds out she's pregnant.

Dao Pra Sook - Num and Kob

The scene after he rapes her and they kick the blanket. So cute. And the scene where they're at a restaurant and P'ek asks the waitress about "Yum Lai Jai". Also the scene where he takes Mayaratsamee to the movies and N'ek went there and saw him. It was so heart breaking.

Kwa Ja Roo Dieng Sa - Jib and Vee

The scene after P'ek dies and N'ek just gave birth to their daughter. Then she comes home and finds out from the newspaper that he got killed.

Look Long - Jib and Vee

I can't remember it all, but it had alot of funny moments. P'ek is suppose to be a thug and N'ek is like this tomboy so they're always clashing.

Keaw Ta Wan Jai - Araya and Au Panu

Lots of funny moments as well. My favorite is when N'ek is like am I in love with a gay guy.

Sai Lo Hit - Kob and Num

How can I forget the scene when P'ek comes back from the war to discover N'ek five months pregnant.

Maat Ju Ra Think Tong - Tik and Lung

I love it when P'ek's spirit accidentally trips and falls into Kob's body. So Tik was like I don't care. I still want to be with you. So Kob cuts her hair and their like they'll just be lesbians. Hehehe.

That's all I can think of for now.

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
the most memorable lakorn scene that i can think of right now is :

Sai lo Hid,
the scene where Num and Kob are in the boat and he tries to kiss her and then at one point she almost fell out of the boat and he hugs her so she won't fall :rolleyes: so romantic
[just view my banner if you've forgot that scene..heheh]

Cee

sarNie Hatchling
Waew Sieng Siung -Starring Tae And Yui: When Tae MEt YUi NEar A Brige Crossing And They Both Fell Off, When Tae COuldnt Swim And Yui Rescued Him, When Tae Lost All Of His Memories After Getting Hit By A Boat While On Vacation With Yui and Then Yui Step Sister Pat Brain Wash Tae,When Tae Broke The Chai Plai (String Insturment) That Yui Mom Gave TO Yui And MAde Her Cry,When Tae Made A New One Chai Plai FOr Yui,When YUi Pat Killed Her Dad and Tae Mom,When Yui Gave Birth And Tae Wasnt There,When Yui Left To Live Back Into The Country Side With Her Baby, Months Past And Tae Remeber A Little And Sent A Letter To Yui To Give Her The Repaired Chai Plai But They Kept On PAssing Each Other Near By That It Was Heartbreaking because They Never met Up,When Yui Dad Was Handicapped Yui Step Mom Kicked Them Both Out,When Yui Took Care Of Her Handicapped Father And Rented A HOuse Outside The City,When Yui Was Looking FOr A Job And FOund One As A Gardener And While She Was Watering The Garden She Slips And Tae Catches Her,When Yui Always Called Her Father By his Name And NEver Father Before He Died,When YUi Step Famly Become Corrupt And Broke And Yui Step mother Died And PAt BEcome Mental...When Yui And Tae Are Finally Happily And Successfully Living Together But Pat Hired Hitmens To Kill Yui's Baby,Tae Rescue His Baby And Became Blind For Life,When Tae Was Feeding His Daughter While He Was Blind,When Yui Guide Tae To The Bathroom And Tae Pretened To Get Injured And Yui Went In And Grab Tae Up And Look Her In THe Eyes and Said That Yui Was So Beautiful Which Later Unvieled That He Is Not Blind,When Yui Took Care Of PAt Even Though All The Bad Stuff PAt Did To Yui And Tae Suggest To Send PAt To Mental Instiitute,When Tae And Yui's Baby Daughter Get Kidnapped Agian, But By The Pat Who Later revieled That She Is Not Mental BUt SHe Is,When Tae Got Shot By PAt And Almost Died while rescuing HIs daughter,Last When Scene Where Tae And Yui In THe Mountains NEar THe Cliff Where Yui Mother Died And Tae And Yui Hugged,

THere Many More ..LoL This Like A Screen Cap Here...Well This A GREAT Lakorn!!!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Leh Ratree-when ann gave pepper these kind of coffee that made him fell asleep during a meeting! and he came home looking for her... lol...funnie part! :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg yes yajvaj!! girl LOL that scene was hilarious

Leh Ratree
-The Swing Scene .. The One In My Siggy :wub:
-The Ending Where Ann Makes Pepper Cross The Road Blind Folded
-When Pepper Saves Ann At The Motel :wub:

Wang Nam Won
-When Ann Kicked Tanya's Tush ^_^

Fah Pieng Din
-The Ending When Aom Went After Captain at the "Chai Dan" Captain Walks Away .. And The Runs Back To Her

max

sarNie Elites
Nang Barb - Andy did not even really cry when his wife died, Tao Sarocha, but when he saw Ae Issariya hung, he cried and ran to her. I thought that was such a strong and powerful point.

Koo Kum - When Num died and Benz was crying.

Some other ones that I cannot think of right now, haha.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
the ones that I remember:
benja keta kwam ruk
the valentine day btw big/cheer
the part where he sings to her at the end

wai rai freshy
when dan was on the bus w/ nathalie and she was crying and she blew her nose and it made loud noises
another one was when he pulled her out the ocean cuz he thought she was about to kill herself

yahk ja ruk diew jud hai
all the scenes when poo disguise as kaew na mah, hilarious!

Kol luang ruk
the baby scene at the end!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
plik din su dao
all the scenes when vier/pancake got stuck on the island together
and the end where he says he loves her at the beach

4 kumarn(boran)
the part where all the girls got curse and aom and that grl went up to boy and asked him who would he give the weapon to and he did that one nervous laugh and said "yah loey" I'm laughing while typing rite now!
that's all I can think of rite now!