Mos - HOSPITAL....SO SAD AND SHOCKING....

marykeu9

sarNie Egg
:lmao: :lmao:

I was so shock this morning when I check the news and saw Mos's name....appearently he was having stomache pain early in the morning and was taken to the hospital.......the doctor diagnose him with appendititis (sorry still too shock to spell it correctly)....according to the news the surgery was a success and he is okay....I was like oh thank god because if anything were to happen to him I would be devasted as I am sure all of his fans would be....sometimes I feel he pushes himself TOO hard.....I notice he was getting skinnier again and I was worry for his health and then suddenly he is in the hospital....it almost gave me a heart attack....I just got over Big's death....I pray that he will be left alone by the press so he can sleep in peace.....I was very grateful that Nong Gem was there to see him and his father as well.....ALL THE PRESS WAS BY HIS FACE AND EVERYTHING AND ALSO WENT HE JUST GOT OUT OF SURGERY....I WAS SO MAD...I'M JUST PLEASE JUST LEAVE HIM BE AND ONCE HE RECOVERS AND IS UP AND ABOUT THEN GO AND SEE HIM NOT BOTHER HIM WHEN HE IS STILL IN THE UNCONSCIOUS/CONSCIOUS STATE.....oh my poor Mos please get well soon and take all the time you need to recover so please please do not push yourself so hard

MESSAGE TO MOS:

Please get well soon....I enjoy seeing you more now in all the shows that you currently have, also how just seeing you face or listening to your songs always bring a smile to my face when I am sad....I hope that you will make a rapid recovery and not push yourself so hard...I also hope that you will be well as your birthday is approaching I would not like to see you in the hospital like this again as this is the second time I've seen you in the hospital.....So please think of yourself and take care of yourself becasue if you don't and you always think of ways to only impress your fans or boost your career, then your fans (THE BIGGEST ONE IS ME) they would be so sad if something terrible were to really happen to you (Pray to god that nothing of this sort will happen to you)...if they are a true fan (LIKE ME)...they will be forever a fan despite what you do to impress them because every music or series out there I will always stick with you no matter what.....Get well soon and I hope to see you soon in a better state telling us fans that you are okay...my prayers are sent to you at this time...... :spin: :lmao: :( :(

***FOR ANYONE WHO WISHES TO SEE CLIPS GO TO YOUTUBE.COM AND ALSO CHECK OUT MOS-FANCLUB.COM (THANKS SO MUCH TO THESE TWO SITES THAT I AM ABLE TO SEE NEWS ON MY MOS...THANKS SO MUCH!!!) :D :spin:

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the info.
Glad to hear he's okay but it's just an appendicitis, it's actually pretty common and pretty harmless if it's taken cared of right away.
But I'd imagine it's still fairly painful to have though.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
AHH.. :eek: i HOPE MOS GETS BETTER! MUST BE PAiNFUL... GETTiNG CRAMPS & PMSiNG iS PAiNFUL ENOUGH FOR ME! CAN'T iMAGiNE HOW MOS iS FEELiNG!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg...thanks 4 the news...that's shocking...ohhh i wish bie doesn't get a stomach ache too...dang...i just wish mos the best to get well....

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
my friend look like mos so i just came to read haha get well soon dude i just had mine out this januray nothing was wrong with it tho oh dear ....

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
tis aint good guys...i personally think the article was too friendly..meaninn tat is didnt tell the whole truth...im a health amatuer..but i no this is bad...i be back later to clarify..gotta go..but trust tis is BAD BAD VERY BAD NEWS

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
:eek: gosh, thanks for the news but i hope Mos feel better soon. that is so true the press need to leave him alone so he can recover, happy and glad that he is doing better.

marykeu9

sarNie Egg
you guys are so sweet...thanks for all the nice replies so far and kindness....

last i heard he is able to go home....Nong Gem was with him as well but he has lost weight....Mos is Mos to me no matter if he is fat or skinny...i hope to see him able to eat again and be healthy......

also did you guys hear it was also because of his new lakorn...they said because of the word "secret" in it...so they changed it to "ruk/love"...they found this out because they ask the person in charge of the blessing ceremony i think....

i am relieve that he is recovering.......i wish to see him send a message for us to see his beautiful face on the news and let his fans know that he is actually or really ok though, but i only want him to when he has taken enough rest

thanks so much for all the kind replies and prayers.....

can't wait to hear his new albums...anyone know when it's getting release or how i can get a copy of it if i'm in the united states????

:D :D :D :D :D :D

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Just wanted to join you.

Hope P'Mos will get healthy very very soon!!

Indeed, he has a schedule to shoot 3 Num 3 Mum this Monday March 24. I doubt if he will be able to make it there. It's a tape with Punch as a guest.

He has to skip several concert dates in this month.

Actually, Mos did a phone interview on EFM on March 18 (4 days after the op) saying with his normally enthusiastic voice that he was getting ok now. He could walk a little. The doctor ordered him only mild diet like rice congee so he's lost weights. And he added that fans didn't have to worry. Moreover, he still managed to tell us about the press conference that would take place on the other day to announce the substitute of Fluke & Pang in his new lakorn. (Gosh...he actually worked even in hospital.)

Anyway, P'Mos is usually a healthy guy. He constantly plays sports so he should be able to recover fast. ^^

But well, I do agree with you that most of the time he pushes himself too hard. Like Fah Jarod Sai, his role, unlike any other roles in this musical or other musicals, used hugh amount of energy because of the fighting scenes but he still managed to do it 53 rounds in a short period. That was crazy! But P'Mos is the type that would like to do it BIG or wouldn't do it at all. I mean 53 rounds became a new record of continuously played musical and it still keeps the record now. That's him. (He's done many records/history if you can remember.)

BTW, I still haven't heard any updates about his new album. I doubt that it's been postponed because his new lakorn isn't ready.