Moderators Survivor Game

S

sunflower

samstar said:
when is marduk going to come back from vacation? since he's not here can i break the rule. :lmao:
[post="89390"][/post]​

if you do.. i'll tell on you :p nah... you can't break the rule.. be nice samstar (aka areeya) :p

samstar

sarNie Elites
KawaiiTennyo 12(+)
tangmoe 5
Nameless 13
BlueMoon 19
Vanida 3(-)
Kkrystal 11
Muddie Murda 18
Darvil 9

samstar

sarNie Elites
KawaiiTennyo 12
tangmoe 5
Nameless 13
BlueMoon 19
Vanida 2(-)
Kkrystal 11
Muddie Murda 19(+)
Darvil 9

mimi

sarNie Egg
KawaiiTennyo 12
tangmoe 5
Nameless 13
BlueMoon 19
Vanida 1(-)
Kkrystal 11
Muddie Murda 19(+)
Darvil 10(+)

GueSs

TyziR
KawaiiTennyo 12
tangmoe 5
Nameless 13
BlueMoon 19
Vanida 0(-)
Kkrystal 11
Muddie Murda 20 (+)
Darvil 10

Vanida watermelon!
TyziR boy!

S

sunflower

OKAY!!!!!! THE GAME COMES TO A STOP RIGHT HERE! WE NOW WAIT FOR MIGHTY MARDUK TO COME BACK FROM VACATION!

REMAINING PLAYERS....

KawaiiTennyo 12
tangmoe 5
Nameless 13
BlueMoon 19
Kkrystal 11
Muddie Murda 20
Darvil 10

Vanida has been eliminated... i'll look for someone to give her a farewell speech... :( Darvil :wub: will you please do it for us?

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Vanida (Page 1-Page 6)
Great Lover and Amazing Friend

Vanida was definitely one of the most graceful loser I have seen in a long time. She hardly protest as she was taken to the slaughterhouse and mercilessly told to eat all the steaks and leave and never come back. We will miss her dearly. While her name was not deemed creative by the Sarnworld masses, it will forever echo through our hearts when the chill autumn wind blows through and we hear *whisper* "Vanida."

R.I.P.

--------------------------------

OK, are you all ready to rumble?!!!! I am now back and Round 2 is about to begin. Keep your eyes out for it.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
marduk said:
Vanida (Page 1-Page 6)
Great Lover and Amazing Friend

Vanida was definitely one of the most graceful loser I have seen in a long time. She hardly protest as she was taken to the slaughterhouse and mercilessly told to eat all the steaks and leave and never come back. We will miss her dearly. While her name was not deemed creative by the Sarnworld masses, it will forever echo through our hearts when the chill autumn wind blows through and we hear *whisper* "Vanida."

R.I.P.

--------------------------------

OK, are you all ready to rumble?!!!! I am now back and Round 2 is about to begin. Keep your eye out for it.
[post="92345"][/post]​
man she aint dead!! hahah vanida we still love you