Miss Thailand 2007

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Miss Thailand Universe 2007 Farung Yuthithum

She's Miss Thailand??? I'm kinda erk. I am not a pro critic, but as you all can see for yourselves, the girl needs some meat. I didn't watch the Miss Thailand pageant yet, so I don't know how intelligently convincing she was when having to answer a question. However....she's got a pretty face. Other than that, she needs to eat to gain some meat on her.

WhiteLotus

sarNie Egg
I totally with u. I mean she has the face, but not the body. It's sooo nasty how her ribcage bones is showing and it look like she has a body of a skeleton. No breast, I mean I know some of us asian girls doesn't have the big breasts, but atleast we got some, but this gurl ain't got it. Is it me that her face feature kind of look like Au Thanas that played in lakornpuenbarn.

i don't know...i think that there were other contestants who would definitely surpass her in the "looks" department...i just don't think that she's all that beautiful...:(

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Man she need to work on toning not loosing. They should have selected someone with a healthier body.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
haven't taken a good look at her but i have to comment on the name...miss thailand yet name is "farung" 55555555555555555555

onahc

sarNie Elites
she ain't gonna make it in the 1st round of miss universe. she's got to go, butterface and no ass or chest, sickly looking twig. watch those hispanic and indian looking women get into th top 15 in miss universe and take the crown. the ladies from asia don't even need to participate unless their country can find women that can hang with those fine ladies aforementioned.

nolee

sarNie Adult
she dont have a nice body at all, her freakin ribs are so scary! lol and yes i see a little resemblance with Au but i think Au is a lot prettier than her and i dont say that often! lol

.diane.

Media Fanatic
her name does not mean caucasian/white, it's actually fah-roong
lol sorry i know her name isn't really farung as in foreigner. i was just commenting the choice of spelling. 'cause it's what first took me by surprise. i figured it was fah*sky*roong :mellow:

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
When I watched Miss Thailand 2007... she was not pretty at all and was thinking why she got it LOL

BUT now she's pretty, tall and hot !!
I saw pictures of Miss Universe 2007 and almost all from Asian countries can make it really.
I love Miss Korea and Miss Japan <3

Can u believe she's only 18... my age dammit !!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
She looks healthier in these recent pictures..but the ones posted first were just so gross...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
In the first pictures posted, I think she might have been sucking in her gut/ribs or something. I don't think she realize that by doing that it makes her look so skinny! yeah, she looks much better in the recent pictures. Even her boobs look bigger.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
When I watched Miss Thailand 2007... she was not pretty at all and was thinking why she got it LOL

BUT now she's pretty, tall and hot !!
I saw pictures of Miss Universe 2007 and almost all from Asian countries can make it really.
I love Miss Korea and Miss Japan <3

Can u believe she's only 18... my age dammit !!!
Now HERE, she looks a whole lot better and healthier!

STIMA

wow i was about to say shes beautiful and then i kinda scrolled downn.
i think she needa gain some weight -_-
BUT HER NEW PIX ARE GORGEOUS <3 she doesn't have that really superficial look either. though the eyemake up is alot but yeah . you can tell she got the natural beauty

max

sarNie Elites
In the top pictures, I was like "Hum, she is quite skinny" but she is actually very beautiful!!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Au Rattima looks a lot better...! She's pretty and all but..It's all fake...Because I saw before and after pics and yea..She's fake...And sometimes when I look at her she reminds me of thos Miss Tiffany girls..You know what i'm talking about..? Like..Her body is totally skinny like them..And she's soo tall..! Like a man...Kinda freaky thinking about it..But to be honest she looks a lot better then the past Miss Thailand Universe girls..

saobomp

sarNie Adult
the girls that compete nowaday seems to be thinner than the ones that started out back in the late 60s. the first and second winners of miss. universe from thai were the prettiest and still are. they both had nice figures and intelligent...

the girls now hardly have a chance to get in the list. notice that just about all the miss. usa have somewat facial structure...

i donno if they base their picking the right candidates. this girl is okay but i donno doesnt have that look; i'm sure there are prettier ones...