Miracle of Love ( All Over Again)

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult

Miracle of Love ( All Over Again)

First Couple : Barry Nadech && Sammie Bunthita
Second Couple : Mario Maurer && Mint Chalida

Charaters Summary :

Nadech : Nadech is a men from a very weathy rich family. He been dating a farm girl for three years named Min. One day he set out a date to finally purpose to Min but she never show up.

Sammie: Sammie will be playing two role since this story involve twin sisters. Nadech will be loving Min, the older sister where the younger sister, Bunthita is oversea studying overboard. Min is more the country side girl who love to take care of her father where her younger sister, Bunthuta, goes to school to bring pride back to her family.  Min never told Nadech about having a twin sisters, nobody knows because Bunthita is always out of state. Bunthita will have to come back to Thailand because her older sister will be murder in the story, so that mean Nadech will fall in love all over again with Min's twin sister. Bunthita will try to find the killer of her older sister but along the way she met Nadech. She feel in love with him too but she never told how she feel towards him because she feel that  she will betray her older sister to loving her older sister boyfriend.

Mario : Maurer play as Nadech younger brother. He a very good supported for him to never realize about his own desire until one day he meet Chalida. Maurer out of nowhere fell in love with Chalida.

Mint : Chalida is Bunthita and Min best friend. She very short temper but in her heart she is deeply kind. She always bully Maurer around since she don't believe in the loving dovely. But slowly she have feelings toward Maurer.

Note: Sorry if my grammer sucks. LOL :)
So you want to read it? My story will for sure be up every Saturday or Sunday.  - YinGyy

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
The Ring (Chapter One)

“ Ahaha, Honey, don’t be SO mad at me, I’m at work. I promise you I’ll meet up with you later.” said Nadech, whiling talking on his cell phone. On the other line“ You better not be late, It’s our 3 year anniversary. I really want it to be special!” said Min. Nadech reply “ Ok, ok, My darling.  ( Laughing) I love you, see you later ok, I have a lot of work to do. Kiss?” “ Why are you so corny? Noooo, there to many people here.” Said Min,  looking around. “ Hurry or I’m hang up on you!” said Nadech. “ Ok Ok. MUAH!” reply Min. They both hung up  on their cell phone. Maurer running down the hall and said “ Why you lie you were at work?” “ I want to surprise her.” Nadech said. “ Ok. Ok I understand.” said Maurer. “ So did you find what you wanted in the jewelry store? “ Yes, yes I did.”  Said Nadech happily, looking down the ring box.

“ Dad, I’m going now, I have a date with Nadech today!” said Min. “ Okay, daughter be back home safe.” Said Min’s father.  Min went outside to her car. She notice something really strange, she feel something or someone looking at her be hide her. She opens her car door and then out of nowhere someone from behide hugs her. She turned around and pushed the person in the ground. Trying to fix herself she lok down to the ground to find out it was her neighbor’s son , Thep. “ Thep, why you keep scaring me! Please stop, I told you many time I am Nadech’s girl.” “ So, I don’t care, I still want you.” Reply Thep. “ Stop it please!” Min said. Min went inside her car and drove off. Thep stood up and wipe his lips. Soon, you will know how much it hurt.” Said Thep cursing,  at Min.

Nadech waiting at the restaurant, where he rented to purpose to Min, he wanted it to be special for Min. Waiting for Min, in his black vest and pants pick up his cell phone and called Min. Min picked up. “ Are you here yet!! I’m going home!” said Nadech “I’ll be there. I love you!” said Min. “ I love you too!” said Nadech.  They hung up. Nadech smiling, looking down the ring box.

Then at Min’s house,  Min’s father heard footsteps coming from downstairs. He slowly got out of bed, grab his pistol and went downstairs. Then from behind someone try to hit him, he heard and was quick. He threw his pistol up and was about to gun fire but another person from the side kick him and he dropped the gun. They kicked him again, Min’s father try to unmask then but there was both of them against his old self. One of the men took the gun and shot Min’s father. Min’s father knock down some vases and slowly drop to the floor. The two men weren’t down yet. It’s like they were looking for something, but what?

Min was driving almost off the gate then her cars decide to die. She got out and decide to walk back home to ask her dad to drive her dad trunk. She walked to the house and thought of something strange because the door was open. She calls the cops and grab her pepper spray and went inside the house. She walk in ans saw her dad laying down on the floor with piles of blood surrounding her father. She cry out so loud the men heard her. But Min wasn’t aware that there were bad people in the house. She went to grab her dad, turn on the lights and started crying, she grab her father. “ DAD!” DAD! Wake up! DAD!” Min screams. Then the men , masked walk down the stairs pointing the pistol at her. Min was not scare, she sit there camly, “ Why are you here? What do you want? Why you kill my father!!!” Min screamed.
“ We came back to what belong to us. But my my my I didn’t know he has a fine daughter.”
( as you see the bad guys didn’t know Min have a twin sisters because the pictures on the walls they believe it just her and only her and her father.)

“ Grab her!” said one of the men. “ Let me go!!!”  Min screamed.  Min kick them, hit them. Uses all her force
 The men punch her stomach; they carry her upstairs and close the door.

At this time Nadech was still waiting for Min. All he was thinking about is purpose to Min. He keeps looking at his ring he bought for Min. But hours have pass but he just thought it was traffic since he was in the city and Min was at the farm.   
Back at Min house, the bedroom doors open, beated  up, raped,  couldn’t move at all look at the masked men.  The masked men had their way with her. She was piss; all she can think about is her father, her sister and importantly Nadech.

The masked men trashed the place, looked thick and thin and came upstairs to Min, grab her and slap her. “Where are those pictures, those audio.  Bitch I know you have them.” “ I will never give them to you!” Min spit to his masked face. Grab the picture frame and hit him in the face.  Pushed him and pull out his mask. “Its, you, you son of a bitch it you!”

(So at this moment , you won’t know who he but who do you suspect? Remember you haven’t met all the bad guys yet )  
The men didn’t know what to do because Min knows her identity so he grab his pocket knife and stab Min, constantly, over and over again.  Her last flashback was her father, sister and Nadech. She cry and looked at the killer. The last thing she saw was a scar from the vase she had cut the killer by his cheeks bones.  

The other masked men came in and asked “ Dued, Your dumb as heck, why you kill her.” “ I got too, she saw my face. “ saying it while still looking at her. HE grab his mask and put it back on.  “ Hurry I hear the cops!!!!!!”  The masked mens left out the window and Min looking at the mens , just looking at the mens.

Hours later Nadech had a bad feeling since Min never came, He looked at his watch and next thing you know his phone ring. He thought it was Min, but it was Chalida. Chalida busted out crying, “ Nadech,… Min .. Min had been murder.” Nadech drop the ring box and run out to of the restaurant pushing the waiter out of his way. The waiter look down the fllor and saw a ring box and picked it up and open it up.

( So here a question? What do you think is important enough for Min and her father to be kill for about those pictures and audio Min had keep?)

Notes* excuses if my grammar sucks :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hey, it's really interesting, do continue, I'm reading. :)

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Chapter 2 ( Bunthita Return ) Part 1

“ Why are you smiling at me? Right now you should be in my arm, not lying in front of me. We were going to build a family together, you promise? Now that your leaving,  My body, mind and importantly my heart can’t move. All I want to do is kneel down here in front of you while you sleep forever. I love you Min.” said Nadech crying.
“ Brother, don’t cry she watching us now. Hurry, we should greet the guests.” Said Maurer
Nadech wipe his tears and stood up, right when he was stood up, Thep walking from be hide with his mens and said “ It’s too sad, I didn’t even get to sleep with her. She was so pretty, what a waste.” Smacking his lips.

“I’m going to count from 3 and when it 3 and you’re not out of my face I will call the cops on you for disturbing a funeral.” Said Nadech. “ Ok, ok, Ill leave I just wanted to give my respect. Laughed Thep. After that conversation Thep and his men left.
“ Are you here yet?”  said Chalida. “ I’ll make it , don’t worry, I won’t miss it for a thing.” Said Bunthita. Maurer looking from be hide, then Chalida turn back and bump into Maurer. They have a glance at each other for seconds. “ Who coming? And you are?” said Maurer. Nadech walking from behide,
She is Chalida, Min best from . “Chalida you made it, so I overheard you say someone coming?” Who?” Nadech said. “ Min younger sister coming back from her studies,” Chalida reply. “ Min, has a younger sister?” Maurer said looking at Nadech. “ I didn’t know she has a younger sister?” Nadech said confusing. “ Not just that she is Min……” right when Chalida was going to tell them that Min has a twin sister, her phone ring, She nod and run pass Maurer and Nadech. They following her to the front where there a car and then Bunthaita walked out. Turning her head to the driver Nadech and Maurer was a bit curious about Min little sister. Chalida wave and yelled out, Bunthita! Bunthita turn around and slowly Nadech and Maurer couldn’t believe what they saw. Nadech saying in a whisper voice, “ Min?” Chalida running to Bunthita and both of them walked toward Nadech and Maurer. “ This is Bunthita, Min younger twin sister. Bunthita looking at Nadech. Nadech looking at Bunthita.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Chapter 2 ( Before Bunthita Return) Part 2

“Bunthita!, hurry let go eat, I’m so hungry. I can’t wait for you any longer. !” said Ton.   Bunthita picked up her books and reply, “Ay, I’m almost done anyway, gosh, it’s like you’re going to win the lottery or something.”  “Hey, you don’t want my treat?” said Ton. Bunthita thought for a bit, “Aha, ok fine. Let go.” Then right when Bunthita was about to walk with Ton, her phone ring, she looked at her phone and it was from Chalida. She smiled and picked her phone and tell Ton “You go on ahead, I got a phone call, I think it’s important!.” So Ton nodded and went to his car to wait for Bunthita.  Right when she answers there was a long silent moment for her. Everything in her world turn black and white, her heart stop,  and slowly started crying , going down her knees.  Tons return “Ay, I forgot to ask, where do you want to go for lunch…?” Right when Ton saw her, he pause,  “ Thita, are you ok?” Bunthita crying looking at Ton, “Ton, my dad, my sister, they are dead!? I got no one anymore. I got no one.”  Ton kneels down, confront her and let her cry on his shoulder.  

That night, Bunthita went first flight back home, Thailand. Before she left, her friends said their goodbyes.  “Thita, I promise I will come visit you soon, hopefully nothing will happen to you. I am mad worry about you.” Ton kiss Bunthita‘s forehead. Bunthita looked Ton, Ton wiping her hair off her eyes, “Hey! Remember, you have the most caring boyfriend ever. “Bunthita laughed.  “Thita, don’t worry I’ll help him by scaring girls off your man.” said Nate.  “Ok, aha.”  Said Bunthita.

( At this time you should figure out that Bunthita has a boyfriend  and Nate is her friend. But later on there going to be conflict between Nadech and Ton, and also Nate and Ton maybe also involve with each other)

Ton looking at the airplane,  just waving at Bunthita. Nate looked at Ton,  “ Don’t worry, she is a very strong women. She can handle anything. “ Nate holding Ton hands. Ton let go and said “ Hopefully.”

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Chapter 3 (  The Unknown )

When Bunthita hit Thailand she went straight to the detectives so understand her father and sister murder.  When she was about to head out,
“ Thita!” said a men from be hide.  Thita looked back and saw her uncle Chan. Uncle Chan wasn’t really her uncle but she trust and treated him as her uncle.  “ Uncle Chan. How you been?” Bunthita said. “ It have been so long,
Thita, just looking at you made me miss your sister also. Come with me, I have things to talk to you about.” Said Uncle Chan. Both went outside and talked. “So your saying that my father  have been telling you about some papers and tapes?  Did my sister know?” Bunthita says. “As your father told me he never told you or your older sister. He was afraid that if he tells you guys he would not be able to protect your sister and you since because he has age. But he never told me what it was. He knew that this would come, but he didn’t thought it would have been so soon for them to find your father again. “ Uncle Chan said. “ Again?” reply Bunthita.  “Father, what did you do? I need to find them then. What was so important about those tapes and papers that resulting them to be killed. Uncle Chan do you know where they are?”  Uncle Chan replies, “Now that I don’t even know.” “ Ok, I’m going home .” said Bunthita. Ok, be safe ok.” “Bye Uncle Chan.” Said Bunthita.

When Bunthita left, a phone called for Uncle Chan. “ She here, that bastard was right, she look exactly like her older sister.”

Bunthita enter her childhood home, she see her pictures, her sister , and father. She went into her father room, and then finally to her room where she had shared with her older sister. She grab the piggy and hug it. “ Min, you dork, you use to make fun of me about me being such a pig. I was so fat when I was kid.” Bunthita smile and stood up and said “ I need to find those video tapes.  I have too.” Then her phone ring. “I’ll make it , don’t worry, I won’t miss it for a thing.”  
Now walking in her father and sister funeral, everybody looked at her, seem like they have saw a ghost.  Bunthita kneeling down, crying, while Nadech looked at her . That night, Bunthita says goodbye to her guest. At the end Nadech wanted to talk to her. He went in front of her but making Thita bumping into him. ( and of course they have their moments) Bunthita letting him go, “ I loved your sister so much why didn’t she tells me she has a twin sister?” “ My sister, … hummm. “ said confusing Bunthita.  “ Can you not bother her she has lost her entire family.” Said Chalida.  “ Ay, my big bother loved her sister, why can’t she ask huh?” yelled Maurer. “ I have a lot of things in mind.  Chalida let go. “ “ But!” yelled Nadech. Bunthita and Chalida left.  “ Big brother don’t tell me you’re going to …” said Maurer. “ No one can ever replace Min." Nadech looking at Bunthita.

Bunthita in the car thinking,  “ Is it possible Nadech is somewhat involve?” 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, thanks for the confirmation, I was kind of thinking that Nate was a guy. Haha. :)

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
 ( The Mystery Begin)

“ It’s quite…
very quite…” Bunthita said while looking around the house. She went to the room
where Min was murder. She looked around and then on the corner of the bed
below, was a picture. She picked it up the picture show her father and sister.
She holds her key necklace. She slowly let tear goes and slowly whip her hand
slowly until she stop at Min neck.

( at this time she is still holding her key necklace )

She stare at Min’s neck, she also have a key
necklace. Bunthita look confuse. “ Its werid, the girl in this photo I’m sure
it was not me? Does Min have a key necklace also? She took off her key necklace
and look at it. Its said, Love. Bunthita look at the photo again. “ But the one
on the photo says Forever.  Father , what
is going on? Whatever it is, I need to get that necklace, Min.” Min pick up her
cell, “ Chalida, tomorrow meet me ok.”

( Next day at a hotel lobby )

“ Lida, I think my father had left me clues ?” Buthita said.
“ Why you say that?” Lida reply. “ I just have a felling he is. Do you know
where my sister key necklace. I have a good feelings that’s a clue?”

“ Humm, I remember your sister saying about a necklace.
OHHHH! I remember she give it to Nadech as a promise.” “ What promise?” Buthita
asked with her eyes going deeper and closer to Lida. “ Uhhh, Uhh, Thita what are
you doing, ?? Ayy get away, I don’t know. Go ask him geesh.”

Thita sat back down. Lida turn around and bump into Maurer .
Lida stood up “ Ayy, watch where you are goooooo… IN? It.. it just you!” “
YOU!!!” reply Maurer.  Thita stood up “
Ay, your that guy little brother right? “ “ Humm yea? Why?” reply Maurer. “ I
want to talk to him.” Said Thita fiercely. “ Ayy, my brother is busy but I’ll
tell him. “  “ Tell him to meet me at the
Café’ upstair at 6.” Said Bunthita. “ Ok, ok, so demanding. “ Bunthita walked
away. “ Chalida walk pass Maurer and step on his shoes. “ OUCHH!” Maurer said. “
HA HA” Chalida said whiling going away.  

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL Chalida is too cute and love Chario, I wonder what the necklace has to do with it? I love it so far! :)

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult

“ Ugh, it have been 4 hours now, what is taking him so
long?” Said Bunthita. ( at this time it’s getting dark)

“ Excuse me mam, but the café is going to be close in 30
min.” said the waiter.” Thita reply, “ Ok, I’ll leave.” The waiter left. “
Maybe he didn’t tell him to come.” Said Thita. At that very minutes at the back
of Thita back lies Nadech spying on Thita at the corner, looking at her.

[ flash back ] “ Ay, Nadech, Buthita asking for you.” Said
Maurer. “ She also said to look for her at the café.” Nadech hung up the cell
and thinking clearly in thin air. ( haha)

“I should go back.” Said Nadech. Right when Nadech turn
around with his coffee and suitcase , infront of him was Bunthita. Nadeach
jumped and his coffee fill all over his shirt. “Ohhhuch.”  He drop his suit case. “ Oh my god, Are you
ok?” Let me help you?” said Bunthita. Bunthita grab little cloth fron her purse
and started wiping Nadech suit. Nadech glare at Bunthita for a bit.  Nadech grab Bunthita hand and said, “ Please
stop!”  He pushes Bunthita away from him
and then looks to his right. Lucky there was an elevator going up open for him
when he looked right. “Nadech went into the elevator and close the elevator
door whiling touching his shirt. Bunthita stared at Nadech and said, “ But?”
Bunthita walk into the elevator also and got inside the elevator with Nadech. Nadech
look at Bunthita and said, “ What do you want?” If you think I was a bad
boyfriend to your older sister than don’t even waste your breath.” “ No, I just
have some question to ask you?” replied Bunthita. Nadech didn’t want to answer
her at all so he ignores her. But then the elevator open and Nadech walked out.
“ Ughh this dued is so rude!!” said Bunthita , whiling walking out of the
elevator.”

“ Ay,! Ay!!!” shouted Bunthita. Then she saw Nadech opening
his room and went inside without closing his door. Bunthita didn’t think of
anything and walk inside his room. She followed him inside. She yelled his
name! She turn aroud to the bathroom and saw Nadech in the bathroom coming out
taking of his clothes. Bunthita scream for a second , turn around and cover her
eyes. “ Your such a rude person. Didn’t you know I wanted to talk to you but
you made me waiting, not even showing up?” Still covering her eyes , turning
around and peeking with her fingers open. But when she did that Nadech was
already in front of her, half naked. Without thinking Nadech started walking
toward her and said, “ You say I’m rude but you came inside a stranger house,
walking in when he is changing clothes and.” Nadech checking Bunthita out and
saw that her shoes was still on. “ … and still have her shoes on,” Bunthita was
confuse and said, “ But!” Nadech got even closer until they hit the couch. Nadech
face got closer to Bunthita. Bunthita close her eyes to the side and said, “ You
better stop it!” Nadech stop and blow air to her left cheeks. Bunthita push Nadech
and said, “ I have some question I need to ask but at this time I can see you
are busy I’ll try next time.”  Bunthita
push Nadech away and walked out. Nadech smiled. Bunthita walked out to the elevator
again. Right when the elevator was open she saw a girl in tight short blue
dress looking at her. The girl was a bit shocked and whisper , “ Min..?”
Bunthita stared at her and said, “ Is there something wrong?” The girl looked
at her and said, “ Oh, nothing wrong?” The girl in the blue dress walked out and
Bunthita walked in to the elevator.

The elevator door close and the girl looked about at the
elevator and said, “ She not Min..?” Then Bunthita walked out of the hotel and
said, “ Urgh, Min, Min! How can you fall in love with a guy like this , He is
so rude!” ;Whiling looking up the hotel. Nadech put on a shirt and stared at
his picture of Min and himself. He grab it and rub his thumbs on Min face. Then
he heard a knock on his door. “ It must be her sister again?”  Nadech open up the door and saw that it was her
young step mother, Leeda. “ Leeda!” Nadech said. “ Please call me mom? Don’t
you remember?” Leeda said. “ Why are you here?” Nadech said. Leeda open the
door and walked inside and checked his room out. “ Oh, just have some business with
my new son right?” Nadech looked mad and said, “Please get out?” Leeda slowly
lend toward Nadech and said, “ Oh I will. But I’m just saying you need to treat
me better because I am your new mom?” Nadech smile with a smirk and said, “ Your
just a gold digger!” Leeda got mad and shouted, “ You need to stop blaming me!
I love your father. I love your brother and importantly…” Leeda putting her
hands on Nadech chest and said, “ YOU!” Nadech pushed Leeda and grab her arms
and pushes her out of his room.

“ URGHH!!! You baster Nadech. Just watch. I already got rid
of  what you desire the most!” Evilly
said Leeda.