Min Pechaya: The next rising actress for ch7

Do you think will she be the next popular actress @ ch7?

• Yes

Votes: 48 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 22 26.2%

• Total voters

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Mint guest stared on Wan Wan Young Wan You for Om Akapan;

http://www.polyplus.co.th/show/wanwarn/index.html

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
She is okay...but still has lots of rooms for improvements...like some say, the facial expression, when she sad, mad and happy, her face almost the same...really need to improve...her voice, something about her voice that just kind of annoying (like she's having a cold) especially when she cry and speak at the same time....

mzwacko

sarNie Egg
Im ok wit her shes naturally pretty,cute and talented,im sure shell become ch7 big star,gonna be better than aum p,coz shes not naturally pretty.i like her wit
m i hope he pursue her b4 min get taken by some1

kaykrazie

sarNie Egg
she has features like Aum and Mint.....that long face.....it's interesting.....but she's pretty never saw her lakorn so idk really

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
She is okay...but still has lots of rooms for improvements...like some say, the facial expression, when she sad, mad and happy, her face almost the same...really need to improve...her voice, something about her voice that just kind of annoying (like she's having a cold) especially when she cry and speak at the same time....
I have to agree with HuabNag. Minnie is very pretty but she really need to improve her acting skill. After watching her in Pla Boo thong, I don't think I want to watch her lakorn any more. I don't think she ready for a nek role yet. But admire her beauty though.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish Min have more lakorn, lately she been stuck pairing with the same actor and she don't have that many lakorn lined up. Mostly Mai is ch7 favorite now, she has one lakorn after another. I know it's because Mai is still new, but I like to see Min also. Min is very beautiful, and I her acting has improve since her first. I need more of Min...even if she have a lakorn out with Tle I still miss her. Tle is ok, I rather see her with others. They're many actor I would like to see her star with, but Om is a must. They make the cuties couple in my opinion.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
def. with Om. I didn't have enough of them from Bundai Dok Rak. I need to see them both in a drama lakorn!!!! I do think that Min has been slow with lakorn. She only has one filming now when she should have at least two. hehe But I do hope her next pa'ek is Om Akapan! =)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish Min have more lakorn, lately she been stuck pairing with the same actor and she don't have that many lakorn lined up. Mostly Mai is ch7 favorite now, she has one lakorn after another. I know it's because Mai is still new, but I like to see Min also. Min is very beautiful, and I her acting has improve since her first. I need more of Min...even if she have a lakorn out with Tle I still miss her. Tle is ok, I rather see her with others. They're many actor I would like to see her star with, but Om is a must. They make the cuties couple in my opinion.
If you look at Min lakorn she isn't stuck with the same actors. She have different actors in different lakorn. Only in her up coming lakorn "Pang Sanaeha" she pair up with Tle Thanapon again that her second time. Beside that she play with different actors in her lakorn. If you look at her wiki page.

http://wiki.asianfuse.net/index.php/Min_Peechaya_Wattanamontree

If you saying Mai is ch7 favorite...I don't think she is Ch7 favor. She have no lakorn line up for her after her lakorn "Dok Kaew" finish airing in July this year. She been gone.... Mai only have 3 lakorn out so far and Min have more lakorn then Mai.

If you read the date when this topic was made...this was way before Mai show up...and this was when Min was still popularity.... :coverlaf:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
If you look at Min lakorn she isn't stuck with the same actors. She have different actors in different lakorn. Only in her up coming lakorn "Pang Sanaeha" she pair up with Tle Thanapon again that her second time. Beside that she play with different actors in her lakorn. If you look at her wiki page.

http://wiki.asianfuse.net/index.php/Min_Peechaya_Wattanamontree

If you saying Mai is ch7 favorite...I don't think she is Ch7 favor. She have no lakorn line up for her after her lakorn "Dok Kaew" finish airing in July this year. She been gone.... Mai only have 3 lakorn out so far and Min have more lakorn then Mai.

If you read the date when this topic was made...this was way before Mai show up...and this was when Min was still popularity.... :coverlaf:
I read the date when it was made. I should of been more specific and say that Min has worked with the same person (meaning Tle) for the second time now. I didn't mean to say she worked with the same ones over, because that's not true. For Mai, as of when she came I do think she became ch7 favorite. "Dok Kaew" was a bad remake...even if Mai did a great job at it and so did a few other cast...but they ruined it. I think Mai is rumored to be in a 1 or 2 lakorn right now, but nothing is confirm yet. I shouldn't have compare the two, Min and Mai since both are my favorite, but she is the new rising actress for Ch7. Anyways thanks for taking the time to correct me, appreciate that very much.
Hopefully, we will see more work from the two ladies, I just hope "Dok Kaew" didn't ruin it for Mai though.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
def. with Om. I didn't have enough of them from Bundai Dok Rak. I need to see them both in a drama lakorn!!!! I do think that Min has been slow with lakorn. She only has one filming now when she should have at least two. hehe But I do hope her next pa'ek is Om Akapan! =)
I didn't either. Wished their were more cute scenes of them in "Bundai Dok Rak," maybe I'm just a little greedy when it comes to Om and Min. Seriously, I hope they have another lakorn together soon. I know, I haven't heard of Min in any new lakorn lately...maybe I didn't look close enough. When she's done with the one with Tle, Om better be her next co-star lol. They might pair her with someone new...who knows right.

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
:cloud9: love om and min together, they're sexy together