Millionaire Love

cecilia

Staff member
sigh.. if only aff will be super drunk and indirectly tell tik the problem.. then they will have a happy ending.. hehehe... =p
Don't forget to add the baby part .. a good thai fiction can not be a happy ending unless they're with child .. (i don't know .. it's a thing for me when p'ek and n'ke has shared intimacy :blush:)

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
Don't forget to add the baby part .. a good thai fiction can not be a happy ending unless they're with child .. (i don't know .. it's a thing for me when p'ek and n'ke has shared intimacy :blush:)

hahaha... true.. true.. let's hope that chinkywinky will add a baby part inside... hahaha

tikaff

sarNie Egg
omg chinkywinky, wat a great update ! i was so hapi when saw tat u hv updated....totally love it ^=^ i cant wait for more.....make it hot, iam waiting veri veri eagerly 4 yr next update. thk u chinkywinky 4 listening 2 our request & posting. u r a great writer.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter 18

She stares out the window with her half open eyes trying very hard to stay awake. Oh the buzzzzzz. Out of no where, her stomach begin to growl loudly with Tik hand reaching out to touch it.

"Don't touch me." She bark, pushing his hand away.

He chuckle. "Oh, there's going to be plenty of touching tonight but first, we got to get you some food."

"I'm not hungry." She let out a big yawn.

"No yawning. There's no sleeping tonight." He made a quick right turn into a burger drive-thru and order food.

"Says who?"

He pull out his wallet and paid before grabbing the food. "Says me." Tik pull into a parking spot and parked. "Eat." He place the bag on her lap.

"I told you already I wasn't hungry." With a blink of an eye, Tik reach over and cup the side of her cheek with his lips crushing on hers. She try to pull away but couldn't. Not after his tongue was tangling with hers. After a brief minute, she shove him off. "Stop. We're not kids anymore." She wipe her lips in disgust while her mind travel back to memory lane when they used make out in his car.

Tik lick his lips and settled back into his seat when his cellpphone beep. Text Message from Tom: "I know you're not sick..."

He smile and look over to Aff who wasn't looking at him. Yes, Tom is too smart for his lame excuse. When he saw Aff walking toward the side exit, he knew he had to get out of there even though it was rude to leave Lavedee hanging...Tik shift the car back into D and sped off. They got home within 15 min. Both walk in the quiet house and up the stairs to his room. Once the door shut, he didn't bother to turn on the light and hug Aff from behind.

"Tik..." She mutter, clamping on his hands.

He turn her around and kiss her hard while moving them toward the bed.

She tried to fight the kiss but her heart yearn for his lips. Finally, a gasp of air. "Why do you keep kissing me when i told you that my lips are off limits!"

He chuckle and shove her on the bed to lay flat. He hover over her and smile. "Those lips were already mine to begin with Aff."

"But now it belong--" Tik cover her mouth immediately.

"Don't you dare." Aff bite her lips. She didn't have the energy to fight. The buzz was still in full effect.

He kiss her again but this time soft and gentle with his fingers slowly undoing her buttons.

She closed her eyes and felt the softness of his kiss touching the core of her heart. He pulled away and started taking his clothes off. Aff got up, clutching her open shirt and tries to go to the bathroom but Tik pull her back to face him. They both stare at each other using the moon light to see. His hands undo her pants along with her panty and strip it down to the floor. Next, he strip her shirt and bra off. Now they were both naked... Tik lift the comforter and nudge Aff to get under. He didn't waste a second longer to have her.

---

After all night of ravaging, hunger kick in full gear. Aff lay in bed, hungry, while Tik was taking a shower. She didn't know if she had to go into work. Once the bathroom door open, out came Tik in his towel. She couldn't help but stare at his chest and arms. When did he become so buff?

He looked through the mirror and notice her eyes on him which she quickly look away. He turn around and smile.

"What are you smiling about?"

"Nothing." He reply and turn back around to select a tie to go with his shirt.

"Johnny said you don't have any work for me today. So do I have go in?"

"No, you can stay home today." He watch her smile through the mirror and it agravate him. "I have to go in the office but I'll be back at noon so behave and stay in."

Aff roll her eyes and reach for towel to wrap herself so she could go the bathroom.

Before she could make it to the door, Tik yank her into his arms. "There's nothing wrong with walking nude around me." He smirk with his eyes.

She hiss and pull back before closing the bathroom door.

---

Tik arrived in office not too long when Tom show up. He try to make himself look "sick."

"Hey Tom." He let out a hard cough.

Tom started laughing. "Don't pull that cough sick on me. I'm not 5 here."

Tik try not crack. "What's going on?

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?"

"Uh. Get to to the point?"

"That's the Tik I know, never beat around the bush." He grin. "Are you getting involved with Aff again?"

He guess he has to beat around the bush this one time. "No."

"You're lying. I can smell it a mile away. Ever since she showed up in the picture, you have been acting strange."

"Like what's so strange about me? Tell me."

'Like how you blew off that important meeting before Aff showed up..." Suddenly a light bulb went off inside his head. "Was Aff the one staying with you????"

Tik nearly choke on his coffee. "What? No."

Tom laugh loudly. "Don't lie to me. I told you I'll have my ways of finding things out."

"Wait-- listen to me. It was not Aff. You already know we're history."

"Maybe for her but you, Tik, I know you still can't forget about her after all these years." Tom got up. "After all, she was your first love. Perhaps still... But first love are usually the hardest to forget."

Tik got up also, trying to remain calm. "Whatever man... let's not preach about love."

"Fine. I'm going to end it here. So if you're not seeing Aff then come out to lunch with me then. Laveedee is going to be there with Jen."

"What's with you setting me up again? I'm--"

"You're busy, right?" Tom eye him suspiciously.

Tik run his hand nervously through his hair. "A little but I'll go to lunch with you. And I'm telling you, you gotta stop setting me up. It'll never works."

"Maybe if you can forget about Aff, then it can work." Tom walk to the door. "Meet me down at the lobby at noon."

"Alright."

After Tom left, Tik let out a deep sigh. Now, he can't go see Aff at noon...

tikaff

sarNie Egg
hi chinkywinky, so hapi wif ur update, sure can feel tik showing more love to aff, luv their intimate luv making, thk u. pls continue so more. cant wait 2 c wats next.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
he's still in love with her.. haha... hope i can hear aff come upfront with what really happen last time so that they can be happy together.. =p

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha. he sighed b/c he will not get to go home like he wanted.
He's torturing himself by not admitting the truth to his buddy .
served him right for having to act out the scene !!!

Poor Aff, i bet she feels like she's a corpse b/c of the poor treatment Tik gave her.
Only go after her to release his anger. It's going to be hard for her to take Tik serious next time.
I hope TIK suffer 2x the amount when AFF left him in the first place when Aff to take off b/c she's fed up with him.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Poor Aff (although I'd trade places with her in a heart beat haha). It's so hard to punish the person you love.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh goodness.. Tom's a cockblocker! :angry: I wanna punch him! Now Tik can't go see aff... darn Tom the cockblocker!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh, I luv Tik and Aff together. and I agree w/Noy. Yeah, Tik was hurt and Tom's trying to be a good friend and all, but if Tik wants to be an ass...so be it! Leave them to torment each other and let them cope on their own.

I do hope they become intimate soon and the truth is revealed.

PS
With all their sexing...I feel like there's no way Aff isn't going to get pregnant!! :baby-scene-pop-corn:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter 19

Aff paid the taxi driver and step out to meet her dearest friend, Dao! Since Tik text her he couldn't make it home at noon, there's no point waiting around. They hugged one another and enter the restaurant. The waiter led them to a table by the window. Once Aff sat down, her eyes look over and her heart freeze. Tik was sitting in the across table, opposite seat from her with Tom next to him. Across from them was Tom's wife and the beautiful woman.... Dao notice Aff eyes and followed.. gasp, holding her breath in. OH MY.

"Do you want move to another table?" Dao whisper in a low tone.

Aff smile and shake her head. "Let's order. I'm starving."

"Ok." Dao replied with a smile, knowing her friend is putting on a brave face.

The minute she took the seat across from him, he couldn't stop staring. Tik try to focus on the group conversation but his eyes kept wandering. At first, he was angry she disobeyed him again but when he saw who she came with, he felt relieved. The thought of her coming with another man couldn't possibly make him sit this still. Who knows what he would've done.

"Tik..." Tom called out. "Tik." He nudge his buddy in the arm with his elbow.

"Huh? Yea man?"

"Why don't you be a gentleman and put some food on Lavedee plate?"

Oh Shit. Tom, you punk! Tik smile and put food on the Lavadee plate as Tom had instructed.

The group continued to chat until Jen asked what's next on the agenda for today.

Tik clear his thoat. "Unfortunately, I have a few things to take care of so I won't be free after this."

"Oh that's too bad." said Lavadee. She was looking forward to spending more time with Tik. After all, he is

Aff excuse herelf to the bathroom. A mintue later, Tik excuse himself and walked as fast as he could to the back area so he can catch up with her. But too late, she disappeared behind the door.

"Stupid Tik..." Aff stood in front of the mirror while washing her hands under the hot water. "Trying to get me jealous here? Wait -- What am I saying??" She shake her head to clear the nonsense thoughts out. She dried her hands with a paper towel and check herself once more in the mirror. She open the door to find Tik standing outside. She pretend not see him and walk around him when he grab her by the waist. "Hey." She hiss at him as he pin her to the wall, checking to make sure no one else were around.

"Miss me that much that you had to stalk me here?"

"You wish. If I knew you were here with your groupie. I would not step foot in this restaurant."

"It's just tom and his wife, and then there's me with... my... date." He wanted to see if she would get jealous.

Date? "Well you should get back to your date because I have to get back to mine!" She shove him away and walk furiously back to the table. Her heart beating a mile a minute. She sat back down and ask the waiter for the check.

"Everything ok?" Dao asked after seeing Tik walking back to his seat.

"Yea... let's just get out of here." She hurry to stand up with her purse in hand when she felt a strong dizziness hit her."Aff, are you ok?" Dao hurry to her side.

She nod her head. "yea...I'm fine. " she takes a few steps when suddenly a wave of blackness hit her. "Aff!" Dao scream.

Tik notice and immediately jump from his seat in time to sweep her up in his arms.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
thanks so much everyone for continue to read this story!! I can't believe it has been a year since i started this story. i vow to finish it. :D

As much as i hate tik in here but i know i would love him to bits later on. <3

cecilia

Staff member
HOLY COW! THAT WAS SUPER GOOD .. i hope she faint for what i'm thinking of ..
hm ... let's just say, i demand for it lol --

thank you na, even if it takes a year, i would still hang around and read it b/c it's TIK/AFF
Next to ATEAM & YADECH -- i love TIK/AFF :wub;

Can't wait for more ^^

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
is she pregnant? hahahaha.. =p

oh.. i wish it's longer but enough to keep me from thirsty for more.. =p

can't wait for more..

tikaff

sarNie Egg
:heart: hi chinkywinky, thk u 4 da update! love it ^=^ i am so in love wif aff and tik & cant wait 2 read yr next update. even though u may take a while, will always come back to reread da whole story while waiting for yr next update cos i simply love them & of course yr great writing. hope aff is preggers, pls continue yeah, thk u.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter 20
He held her hand in his own and stare at her sleeping face. His heart filled with so much emotions as he bring her hand to his lips for a kiss. Tik head cloud with Dao voice. “You don’t deserve her.” He closed his eyes feeling the tremendous pain in his heart. When he open up his eyes, Aff stir and open her eyes. “Hey… how you feeling?” he said softly while touching the side of her head gently

Aff stare at her surroundings. “Where am I? What happen?” All she could remember was she felt dizzy

“You black out in the restaurant.”

That's right, she did blackout. When she realize he was holding her hand, she pull it back. “Where’s Dao?”

“Dao had to go back to work.”

She tries to push herself to a sitting position with Tik quickly helping her to it. “That’s Enough.” She shove him away. “So where’s the doctor?”

“He already came.” Tik sat back down on the chair beside the bed.

“Well what he say? When I can leave here?” She look at him. Something didn’t feel right.

“Aff…” He reach for hand and clutch it tightly.

“what are you doing? Tell me what’s going on?”

“Stop it Aff, please.” He plead.

“What it is?” Why are you acting strange?” She search his eyes for answers.

“You’re pregnant. We’re having a baby.”

“Say what?” Her ears went numb. She couldn’t feel her heart beating anymore. Suddenly a knock was heard and entered the DR.

“Hello Ms. Aff, I see you’re awake now. How are you feeling?”

“OK” She pull her hand back again from Tik. “Is it true? Am I really pregnant?” Oh please, let this be a dream.

The DR. smile happily. “Yes. You’re about four weeks along. Congratulation mom and dad.”

She look at Tik with watery eyes. “Thanks.” Aff said softly with a weak smile but inside, she was drowning in sadness.

“You’re free to leave whenever you’re ready.” He hand them a white bag. “Here are the prenatal vitamins and pamphlets to help with the pregnancy.”

Tik takes the bag, thank the dr and walk him out the door. He exhale deeply when he watch Aff gathering her clothes and disappear into the bathroom. After done dressing up, she went to get her bag and walk toward the door with Tik walking closely behind her. Once they exit the main entrance, he held her arm firmly. “This way to the car.”

The car ride was quiet… Aff stare out the window the whole time. Once the car pulled into the driveway and parked, Aff promptly walk up the stairs to the room and gather her things.

“Hold up. What you doing?” Tik enter the room and shut the door. She didn’t respond and start shoving her clothes into the luggage.

He grip her wrist, “Aff, what are you doing?”

She pulled out of his hold, “What do you think I’m doing? I’m no good to you now. I can’t service you anymore so I need to go.” She continues to stuff her belongings in the luggage while fighting with the tears that threaten to come out.

“Aff… stop. Look at me.” She didn’t listen and continue to do what she was doing. He grab the luggage and threw it hard against the wall.

She stood still and stun by his action. “Why did you do that? What if my damn luggage breaks?” She tries to walk to it when Tik grip both of her shoulders to stop her from moving.

“Please look at me.” She had her eyes on the floor. He plead again and when she finally look at him, tears where running down her cheeks which nearly cause him to choke on his own tears. He shake his head, “You’re not going anywhere. You’re staying here with me.”

She wipe the tears away. “Why? I’m useless now. I can work somewhere else and still pay you back the money. Just let me go…”

He stare at her sobbing face and pull her in for a hug. “No… I need you here with me. I don’t give a damn about the money. My life needs only you, Aff, and our baby…” He sob into her ears, wrapping his arms around her ever so tightly. “I know the truth now… Dao told me everything.” He whispers through the tears. “I love you babe. Even after all these years, I still love you.”

Aff couldn’t stop crying in Tik arm especially after he told her he still love her. He pull back a little to wipe away her tears. “Please stop crying.”
The tears finally slow downed and she finally muster up to find her voice. “Why do you still love me after the way I've hurted you?”

He inhale and exhale. “You did hurt me, deeply, and I was waiting for the right moment to get even with you.”

“And that moment was when my father business needs help and you came in for the rescue.” Her voice trails off and she lowered her eyes. Karma…. Everything happens for a reason.

Tik lift her chin so he could see her eyes. “Do you know how hard it was to put my feelings for you aside and hurt you the way I did?” His eyes became teary. “It was like living in hell and when I woke up with you next to me… it only deepen the love I already have for you inside my heart. “Don’t.” He wipe the tears away again, kiss her forehead softly and held her in his arms. “I’m going to make it right for you and for our baby.”

tikaff

sarNie Egg
hi chinky i certainly tear up.....it was so good and romantic... :rain: love love love the way tik confess his undying love to aff. :heart: pls update some more..just want the story to go beyond and feel more of tik/aff love. as i write this, i've reread ML over so many times, love it !thank u chinky