Millionaire Love

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so glad she's pregnant. I love this last chapter because Tik finally told her how he felt. Hope from now on they can start mending their relationship.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
so great that she's pregnant and tik at last tell her his feeling.. what a great chapter.. ^.^ thanks for updating your story.. hehe

cecilia

Staff member
so can't wait ..
i wish he would have confess it in a deeper meaning than that ..
i feel he's only doing this b/c of the child ..
man, Noy's statement echoing in my mind lol

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Whoo...I'm finally caught up with the quick updates. Now that he knows, hopefully he'll start treating her like a Queen--his Queen.

tikaff

sarNie Egg
im having tik/aff withdrawal symptoms. can someone recommend any other tikaff fanfic pls ? tried kiss after kiss, coffeemaker and days in eden but they r incomplete.... help pls...tks

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter 21

The sun begin to set. It's been a wheel now and Tik knew he come clean with Tom especially when there's a baby involve. Instead of having the conversation in his office, he asked Tom to meet him at their favorite bar. Tom walked in and spot Tik sitting by the window.

He order a beer at the bar then went to sit next to Tik.

"Yo buddy, what's with the urgent message." Tom asked with a beer in hand and sat down on the chair. "Everything alright?"

Tik smike nervously. "Yea.. Sorta." He gulp down his beer trying to relax his muscles as Tom stare on, waiting for him to talk.

"Aff --"

"Aff again?" Tom roll his eyes. "I thought you already made it clear to me that you're not going to have anything to --.

"She's pregnant...."

Tom eye widen. "Pregnant?? Don't tell me --"

Tik nod his head. "Yup.. she's pregnant with me."

"What the hell Tik?!" Tom face filled with disappointment. "She trick you, didn't she?"

"Hold up Tom. Before you make anymore assumptions, listen to me first."

He stare at his friend face who look serious. "Go ahead. This better be good."

Tik takes a deep breath and starts explaining. Tom couldn't believe his ears after Tik was done. "Man, I feel bad for Aff now." Tom down another beer when he remembered what he said to her the other day in the studio. "But you, Tik, you are a bastar*d."

Tik look away. "I know."

"At least now, the truth is out in the open. Both of you were hurted in the past so now is the time to mend your broken hearts and move on from this."

"Agreed." A smile lit up his face. "I'm just so glad to have her back in my life and it'll be forever this time."

Tom pat his friend on the shoulder. "I know. However...Damn! Didn't take you too long to knock Aff up!" He cheese.

"Well..." Tik shrug his shoulders. "I didn't put too much thoughts about using protection."

"Uh huh." Tom said in assurance. "Oh man, Jen is going to get a kick out of this."

"Don't you dare tell your wife about this." Tik demanded. He didn't need his business to be out there especially when it involves Aff and their baby. "you know how Jen can be."

"Ha. I won't tell her everything. I'll just tell her you're going to be a dad."

"Not yet, I want to hold off on announcing the news until Aff reach 3 months."

"Alright. I'm telling you...once Jen finds out about this, she will be on my back again about this whole baby thing."

Tik started to laugh. "Well you better hurry up and start so our kids can play together."

"You Azz." They both laugh and down their last beer before calling it a night.

--

Tik walk into the dim-lited room finding Aff sound asleep on the bed with a half open pregnancy book on her chest. They picked a few books a few days ago and she sure is putting them to good uses. He quietly walk over and sat beside her while staring at her beautiful face. His hand lift the book gently and place it on the nearby table. Then, he lean down and kiss her forehead while inhaling the smell of her freshly washed hair. He lean in about to give her a peck on the lip when she woke up.

"Tik." She mutter while rubbing her eyes.

"Sorry... did I wake you up?" he rub her warm cheek as she she push herself up to rest against the headboard.

"No, well sorta." She smile slightly. "I can smell beer on you."

He smile. "Really, let me wash myself then."

Aff grab his arm before he got up. "Wait -- so how did it go with Tom?" She ask nervously.

"Well... he was upset."

"Oh really?" she bit her lips.

"But he got over it and we're going to have dinner with him later this week." He grin widely. "Tom's my boy, he can't get mad at me for that long."

"Right, gay lovers." She playfully shove his arm.

"Who you calling gay lovers?!" He reach for her waist and tickle her.

"Tik! stop it!" she yelled out but he didnt and her giggles grew louder. Finally he stop, his face inches away from her. They stare at each other when Tik lean in to kiss her lips sweetly. "I love you so much." He whisper.

The smile she had on widen. "I think you need to take a shower now!" She shove him and he grin.

"Fine." He grab his towel and disappear thinking about the the secret surprise.

cecilia

Staff member
wow .. that was sweet -- i tell you, i can't predict what you have for us next .. it's unpredictable since they're so lovely like that.
i hope aff don't settle their issues just like that -- she gotta make him work -- it's too simple (but i sense that there's some sort of schemes in her head)

I'm glad Tom understand and turn around to feel bad for Aff. She's the one who deserve it under Tik's strict rules.
I love that line 'gay lover' lOL

Thank you for the update na, can't wait to read more. Wonder what the surprise is all about?

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Such a cute chapter. Glad Tom is understanding now. He was such an ass (<--shoot...can't remember if that word is allowed or not. Let me know and I will edit it out) to her in the office. I wonder what will happen after 3 months!!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
im having tik/aff withdrawal symptoms. can someone recommend any other tikaff fanfic pls ? tried kiss after kiss, coffeemaker and days in eden but they r incomplete.... help pls...tks
aww...unfortunately i do not know any other completed fic with tik/aff.

wow .. that was sweet -- i tell you, i can't predict what you have for us next .. it's unpredictable since they're so lovely like that.
i hope aff don't settle their issues just like that -- she gotta make him work -- it's too simple (but i sense that there's some sort of schemes in her head)

I'm glad Tom understand and turn around to feel bad for Aff. She's the one who deserve it under Tik's strict rules.
I love that line 'gay lover' lOL

Thank you for the update na, can't wait to read more. Wonder what the surprise is all about?
does this mean aff has to be mean?? hehe

Such a cute chapter. Glad Tom is understanding now. He was such an ass (<--shoot...can't remember if that word is allowed or not. Let me know and I will edit it out) to her in the office. I wonder what will happen after 3 months!!
tom is tik boy toy ... :coverlaf:

such a cute chapter... they understand each other and tom now know the truth too.. hahaha...
knowing the truth is so much easier.

cecilia

Staff member
i want him to suffer for the 2nd time .. he's so mean to her when he come back -- maybe create some misunderstanding to make her do something drastically! i can't settle for this :( -- it's too easy for tik. He didn't learn the truth why she had to do what she has to end their relationship -- i want him to suffer, make aff mean, super stubborn mean like Kimberly lol PAYBACK sounds sweet to the ears, please.

tikaff

sarNie Egg
thanks for your reply, chinky, i sure appreciate it. Reading yr update put a big smile on my face, thank u. im waiting eagerly to read wat u hv installed next, u hv the magic touch ^=^ just can feel so much love betweeen tikaff, fantastic :heart:

nina07

sarNie Adult
Oh my goodness!! I absolutely love how this is going! Tik and Aff finally pregnant..:wub: I'm anxiously waiting on what's going to happen next! Ahhhh! This is such a good fiction. :wub:

Please update soon ka :D

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Aww this is such a sweet and painful FF!!
Please update sooonnn!!! It is very ineresting
to me nd i want to know what happen to them! :thumbsup: