Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

chenling

sarNie Adult
soo I read this last night and didn't leave a comment....don't know why....ughhh...but Ooo sarn that was a sweet udpate...man, these two they are killing me. They both love each other but of course there are things in the way...no what is going to happen????? I mean there's some unanswered questions...but I know you'll sort it all out for us!!!!!! thanks for the update!!!!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
actually i left a message last night but obviously something happen to it! sw was giving me problem...so anyhow thanks for the update SarN..

i cant wait to find out what will happen..and how all this will unravel...i wonder what umm will do once he found out that his mother is behind all of this?!

the anticipation is killing me..

ps SarN..are you busy with the bajon ben thingy??...i totally forgot that it was this month already!..boy how time flies...which also made me think and wonder why he gave you the preah for? LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
he give me the preah because i told him i had a bad dream , the devil was twisting me bed . So, the next day he give me a preah wrap in brown paper bag and then yesterday he give me another brown paper bag but this time it was a pic of preah from the tree and it was put in a nice frame , in the package also include English book about "the teaching of budha " , english tape about budha and he wrote like 2 full page essay tittle "human defilements" !!! I was like ..o' dang..i felt so sinned haha.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ahhh...that's the worst when you dream of the devil. It's always so suffocating! i love images of buddha; it's so peaceful.

sarN

sarNie Granny
sorry , im out of internet for 4 days now and won't get it back till Tuesday soo...yeah ..so sad lol right now using internet cafe

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL SarN...dang you got yourself a well dedicated guy!...SarN a sinner??? LOL (he should read some of your work).. :lol: after that he will be the one reading that 2 pager he intended for you... :p

anyhow he sound kind of thoughtful..but then if you dont like him..i guess it is better that he knows it upfront.

speaking of which..

my stupid stalker...arghhh...he has the guts to tell me that hes getting mad!!! cause i didnt txt him back ..im like i cursed a few words after reading that and was gonna reply back...in CAPS...SO? leave me the hell alone already!!!!..but then i decided not to play his lil childish game..OMG..this damn kid doesnt have a clue what i am capable of..???? like embarassed his arse in front of the whole entire karate class...(but thats plan B...until he really really pisses me off) i can be nice and be a total biatch when im mad/mean same thing to me, whatever! :rolleyes:

awww poor SarN...i hope you get your internet back soon!!!...i know how you feel...unless of course you can handle days without the internet..i cant even stand it when my router acts up and i have to go reset it lol..that is how bad i am!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
HHHhhhh!! *mouth drops* hmm no updates yet :p hehe just started reading this and i got so hooked .. hey although i am reading this i am still INNOCENT lol!!!! rofl .. sarn update soon!

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my god sarn! what happend to your internet?? :eek:

that terrible! I remember the last time I have no internet and I nearly dead in my room!

hope you got back your sooner!

And dont forget to update when you got it! cause now i nearly going crazy waiting for the next episodes. ;)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
man..i have so much catching up to do...i dont even know where to begin!!!! :mellow:

im guessing SarN is either busy..or have forgotten bout US girls/guys! :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
man..i have so much catching up to do...i dont even know where to begin!!!! :mellow:

im guessing SarN is either busy..or have forgotten bout US girls/guys! :lol:
you're lost in the loop ..
sarn having internet problem.
i just complain and nag b/c i'm dying for an update
and there's nothing else to talk in here b/c i bascially, went over them over 10x and got bore of them LOL