Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

cecilia

Staff member
sigh, im looking forward to the weekend for sarn to update,update,update! :D
im running out of vampire novels riight now...
must go get more to keep me busy while waiting for the next update.

*off topic*
i know twilight is made into a movie coming out in nov/dec..
i'm debating whether to read the book or watch the movie first. :/
i agree.
i need the weekend to make up for all these missing days.
more update is what i hope for too.

i'v checked, this fiction have more PAGES than any other sarN's fictions, i tell you, it's the lusty vamp aum. :clap:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
WOW. TOOK me the whole day to read all them missing chapter.
every moments of them together are so sweet and romantic.
so happy that ATEAM is coming back on FULL BLAST in this month special
i'm was computer deprivation for the last 7 days. FINALLY, i caught up.
so happy and so sad that drama is coming in to substitute their happy love.

why does thing have to be so wicked and mean to them.
it's wrong to fall for other group of ppl, why must fate separate them.
my heart is aching for prisana as well as vamp aum.
just this already make me teary, if they were to separate, my heart will ache for them.

when prisana return to the farm, i thought she's going to use this to her advantage and escape then.
i like how you make her build up their trust that she will not do anything while she's away.

pls update soon .. too sad but yet addicting as ever ...
cecilia, you and I both girl. I was without internet for 5 days!! The longest 5 days I've ever experienced. Then I had to play catch up with all these awesome fics and updates. It took forever, but I'm finaly caught up.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i agree.
i need the weekend to make up for all these missing days.
more update is what i hope for too.

i'v checked, this fiction have more PAGES than any other sarN's fictions, i tell you, it's the lusty vamp aum. :clap:

haha, agree, lusty vampire aum! he's so hot! B)
this story have over 1000 responses already... addicting :lol:
i confess sometime while i wait for sarn to update, i re-read the story over... ^_^ not sure how many is that :p

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: .. only good r will work its magic
sometime, too much r with no love don't interest me
i need the heat of passion.. in prisana's case,ecstasy to produce them fine blood.
only a few love scenes will work -- but so far, this fiction have more love scenes/r or so willing than any.
even more than the old HARIT/SORIYA in 1 nights, more than TIK AND AFF, way way overboard with xxx than bopa/tikker. Lol ..

it's no wonder vamp aum gets the highest fiction reader in here. and the most craving fans ever -- following and camping nonstop, we became the stalker of SARNWORLD.

LOME, these few days have been killing me too ..

and yes, chinky, i do that while i wait too .. its' crazy how we all turn to vamp readers.

lady0fdarkness

lol... no wonder this thread got over 10,000 views. Lots and lots of you know what. lol :D

lady0fdarkness

I see sarN.................. hopefully she's updating... *looks through her window like a peeping Tom to see if she is typing..*

haha... don't mind me.. I just have a lot of time on my hands. :D

Hmm.. I see Ami, Cecilia, chinky winky, but no pze??? what happened? pza is normally here.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
hahaha.. i see sarn too... hopefully she will update before i leave from work, other wise, i will check again when i get home...

i haven't been camping for the last few days... darn work! but i'm back too. ^_^

all sarn fault for writing this vampire story. now all i read is vampire novels! :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
lome im here just for a bit...i had to work at the other place tonite with no net.....it sucked.....lolz.....but imma go out n hang with my friend whos in town in a bit....but ill be on late/early morning for sure.....n all day tomorrow....

sarN

sarNie Granny
When she awoke , it was late afternoon . Last night the demon was lusty and demanding but he was also gentle and caring , letting her rest between sleep . She could easy tell him to stop but words couldn’t escape and she end up following his lead. The demon is indeed ..an expert on passion and he can arouse her but he doesn’t have the patient or control and always rush for release , hard and fast -- but he would never bit her ! How would he know if her body is in ecstasy or not ? Or is it because he doesn’t care ? She wanted him to bit her , taste her blood instead of having him sucking other mistress’s blood to survive or perhaps it best he doesn’t suck her after their loving making ….she doesn’t know what she want anymore! Either way it will make no difference , her feeling isn’t being return because he doesn’t care about human emotion or does he have one …it just a mask he putting on , for her to have his child .

Aum was sitting on the edge of the bed , he heard movement and turn to the side , he immediately smile at her , “ ..are you hungry ?..”

“..what time is it ?..” she sit up on the bed and pull the sheet away , her leg slide down the floor . Aum scoop closer and reach out to hold her hand , she turn to look into his deep green eye . His face was worried , brow curve upward and his smooth forehead wrinkle.

“..high noon..”

“..I over slept..”

“..after last night , you should ..”

She blush and pinch his arm . It was like an ants bit , she said “..soon my belly will be huge , will you still keep me up all night like you did ?..”

“..even if your stomach is a size of the moon , I will still crawl on top of you every night and day . Thrusting wildly into you and roar in pleasure , your body will buck and squirm and then I‘ll take you again and a--”

She silent him with a finger at his lip. The demon is talking to much …dimwit. She is turning red like the blazing sun. She sigh, “…how can said thing like that ..people can hear us ..”

He draw her hand down and lean toward her face , his tongue run across her lip …slowly and then he pull back , “ …black veil ..I hope you understand how much I need you. I had never lust after any woman in the way I did with you . I’m aware of my strength and size , if I hurt you ..”

“..you did not hurt me ..” her cheek pinken when his eye widen , she continue , “ ..it just to much , but it bearable ..”

“..good , good . It must be the late night meal I keep on feeding you ! You should eat more and gain more strength !! Get fatter !”

She giggle. He a dimwit. Just cause a vampire gain energy from human blood , he think human is the same with food ! Little did he know , it have nothing to do with it ! Passion between a man and a woman when both side is willing , have it advantage and she came to realize how wonder it is when she finally learn to accept him. Yes. He rob her virginity in such a cruel way and had cause her so much emotional pain. He a demon. A block in the head . Ignorant , loud , uncivil , temperamental and the list goes on for days -- but he also the father of her child , husband , lover , master , and in the pass couple weeks the demon had make her heart melt with his gentle care and sweeten words. He had soften up to her and give her hope of a family life with him .Prisana lean over and give him a peck on the cheek. Even though he is acting the part but she is happy that he did.

“..that’s from the baby ..” she was trying to cover her track

“..o’ really ? What about the mother ?..” he puff his left cheek and pointed at the area he wanted her to kiss.

She smile and give him another peck , “ ..that from me ..”

He chuckle and rub his hand together , licking his lip and darken his eye “ ..now it daddy turn ..” he lean his face foreword and she move off the bed , he miss and she run toward the rest room and he chase after her ! The demon caught her from behind around waist and they laugh together , she turn her head to bit his ear and he immediately release her .

“..no biting black veil!..” he said and whisper , “ ..I wasn’t in ecstasy yet ..” his smile deepen , she rush in the restroom and close the door . The demon was left outside . He laugh. He had never laugh so much in life . Only with her is when his heart is full with joy and happiness . This must be…human emotion , something he been trying to avoid all his life but now that he is experiencing it , perhaps its not as bad as he once think it were ? The demon was beginning to understand how his father must of felt when Seyla left the old man . Suddenly , the demon was afraid ..what if one day Prisana vanish into thin air ? No, he will not allow it. He can’t. He will die . Die ..if one day he woke up without her by his side.

Later that day the demon take her to meet his father at the forbidden area . Aum close the door behind them and held her hand , as the approach the large bed . The room was completely dark only candle was lit all around the room . Mr . Nawahdee was in bed breathing hoarsely , she was a bit frighten and firmly grip on to the demon hand . Aum turn to the side and nodded his head, assuring her the old man is harmless .

“ …father , I had brought Prisana to see you ..”

The old man open his eye , it was green and his wrinkle face smile “ ..she is very beautiful , so beautiful…almost ..as beautiful as..” his voice was cut short as memory of his second wife appear before his eye. There was a resemble between the two and the old man was a bit surprise by this young lady feature .

“…thank you ..” she said quietly , not sure what else to say but stare at the old man . He was extremely old ..his hair was long and completely gray unlike Ms. Nawahdee , whom look no where near her age !!

“ .. congratulation. my son can be a bit pain but bear with him ..”

“..yes ..master ..”

“ ..call me ..father ..”

lady0fdarkness

ahhhhhh........!!!!!!!! that was too sweet.. sighh...

It looks like the big master approve Prisana.. more update please!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awwww such a lovely update..makes me blush krazily .. as if i was in that same room they were in...lol

cool she finally got to meet her dad...if only he knew...

awwww im very happy with this update..:wub:

there is no 3rd wheel... its all bout them..sweet moments only :spin:

thank you SarN.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I love eating strawberry with milk... :lol: chocolate? no chocolates for me... I'm allergic to it... so sad... :(
welcome back lome! ^_^
=O you're allergic to chocolate awww....just like in Hua Jai Chocolate^^ maybe aum can be like aom and make you some white chocolate or something (maybe like homemade milk) :D but i don't think i even had strawberries with milk...hmmm i know i put strawberries in my ice cream ^^

this was so sweet....a lovely treat..but there is always a cute scene before disaster comes....but that was so awesome how aum's father accepted her...omg what if prisana is aum's "father's" real daughter with seyla...of course they wouldn't be related since aum's mom did it with another guy....gasp.....i can't wait for the next one^^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
sigh, im looking forward to the weekend for sarn to update,update,update! :D
im running out of vampire novels riight now...
must go get more to keep me busy while waiting for the next update.

*off topic*
i know twilight is made into a movie coming out in nov/dec..
i'm debating whether to read the book or watch the movie first. :/
for me, I'll read the book first... :lol: anyhow, I'm so excited to see the movie! ^_^

Indeed.. I agree with Ami... I too prefer to read the book over the movies.

Hmmm... this Twilight saga is getting me so interested. Looks like I've got to visit the bookstore soon!
you better soon, lome! :lol: me and my sister are so addicted to Twilight saga and most of our conversations now is about the books... :lol: geez, I need to finish Eclipse soon! (the 3rd book)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
=O you're allergic to chocolate awww....just like in Hua Jai Chocolate^^ maybe aum can be like aom and make you some white chocolate or something (maybe like homemade milk) :D but i don't think i even had strawberries with milk...hmmm i know i put strawberries in my ice cream ^^
yeah.... I'm allergic to chocolates for now but if I won't be having asthma attacks in at least a month, I can eat chocolates but in moderation... :lol: haven't seen Hua Jai Chocolate yet....hmmmm... I'll try watching it tonight... ^_^

the update was so sweet... made me blush especially the part when prisana kissed aum on his cheek and said "that's from the baby..." AAAAHHHH!!!! so romantic.... :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
awe. this is sweet ..
i love them intimate moments.
always make me blush.

i still fear for their future but glad the dad is okay with his son/daughter's future. :wub: