Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
another sweet update!! :clap: i read it two times and while reading it, i'm smiling... :lol: good thing, no one saw me...

prisana is so funny... she wanted to lock the door first...just like what i do if i'm typing up hot steamy scenes for my fics... :lol: i haven't lock my door in a while but i might soon... :rolleyes:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
moh i taught ami texted u....lolz.....we aint greedy....its just when we see blood we get so excited we forget.....haha........

still love u.....hehe
lmao jk jk i got ami's text after i wrote that hahaha..well that is i checked my phone after i wrote that hahaha...
jkjkjk i love you all! :kiss:
awww that was super sweet!
gosh lome..do you have to ruin the moment for me..with all that talk about the shadowy man...which by the way did i miss something...i dont remember a shadowy man?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lmao jk jk i got ami's text after i wrote that hahaha..well that is i checked my phone after i wrote that hahaha...
jkjkjk i love you all! :kiss:
awww that was super sweet!
gosh lome..do you have to ruin the moment for me..with all that talk about the shadowy man...which by the way did i miss something...i dont remember a shadowy man?
lol..sorry Moh.... you don't remember cause you were too busy drooling over vamp aum, while getting kissed by se7en . lol...... that shadowy guy will probably appear soon....

chenling

sarNie Adult
aww, that was sweet....thank you sarn...now more my dear..there is so much more we need to know, what his mother really going to do when the baby is born???? I mean what if aum thinks she just ran away from him and baby????? major drama is ahead I feel it!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aheeem...thanks again for letting me know you greedy sisters! lmao!!! :angry: :loool:

shoot i was gonna say...i did txt ya !!!..right after i saw the update and when i pmed pze... i thought bout you too!...lol

but man after i read the update..i was sleepy..rushing to dream ..but sadly my dream was sorta weird last night...from stealing clothes to being kidnapped as someones mistress??? im not kidding ya the dream was freakin weird...and i was pregnant in there..and i was also trying to find a way to escape ..but it seem impossible ..wth!!!...anyways i rather not have that dream again....

so anyways back to prisana and vamp umm...moh, that shadowy man ..is ms nawahdees lover or blood donator :rolleyes:

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
awwww... it's so cute and romantic... the last chapter really catch my heart.. hehee... aum is so sweet with soriya.. please update more.. hehe.. can't wait to read more..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I saw sarn a while ago and I thought she's going to post an update but I guess not... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
shoot i was gonna say...i did txt ya !!!..right after i saw the update and when i pmed pze... i thought bout you too!...lol

but man after i read the update..i was sleepy..rushing to dream ..but sadly my dream was sorta weird last night...from stealing clothes to being kidnapped as someones mistress??? im not kidding ya the dream was freakin weird...and i was pregnant in there..and i was also trying to find a way to escape ..but it seem impossible ..wth!!!...anyways i rather not have that dream again....

so anyways back to prisana and vamp umm...moh, that shadowy man ..is ms nawahdees lover or blood donator :rolleyes:
ami is pregnant in her dream??? *gasp* who's the daddy?? is it the one who kidnapped you? :huh:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid

maybe it was harit rangsiman who kidnapped?

starryXing*

sarNie Adult

Hmmm... it looks like you got to play Prisna in your dreams last night? Too bad it doesn't look like Aum made an appearance though... it would have turned that bad dream into a good one. *wink wink*

sarN

sarNie Granny
“..are you trying to seduce me ? kiss me again..” he grin while his eye glow in excitement

“..no..” she turn to the side , wanting to kick herself for that little display . She had no intention to kiss or seduce him .

“..stubborn human..” he murmured and run his tongue down the side of her neck , jaw line , lip , cheek and he held her chin , bringing her face forward . She close her eye and accept his kisses . No matter have many time they join together , is was never enough and his mouth was hungry , leaving wet trail all over her body making her squirm beneath his caress . He draw back ..afraid his fangs will appear and his hand came down between her leg and spread it . Her arm move over his shoulder and down his spine , trying to decided where can she get a firm grip . The demon is huge even her arm doesn’t reach around his back, every area of his body is muscular and rip .

It’s quite surprising he didn’t break her in half. He end the long await with a thrust , moving like a thunder against her thighs. There was a knock on the door. He didn’t stop and keep moving , she open her eye and look up into his face. He slowly shake his head , and continue. She murmured one last protest. And close her eye once his lip came down to silent her moan with one sweet long ..kiss . Her body tense and he shudder. The knocking continue . They continue . When it stop , he collapse and the intimacy of his around her , the scent of him , the way his arms remained around her , drawing her close so her head was resting on his chest and her hand spread on his stomach , she stare down at his navel hair that disappear deep into the forest . She blush at the sight but she couldn’t draw her face away because the demon had his hand smoothing the back of her head.

They laid there for nearly an hour until finally she said “..why didn’t you answer the door ..”

“..why ? I was busy ..” his gently push her off and brought a pillow to replace his arm . He prop on one elbow and stare at her.

She turn to the side and said “..stop looking at me . Get up and get dress..” she reach over and push him away , the demon didn’t even shift .

“ ..you get up and get dress..”

“ ..and let you have the pleasure to see me naked before u again ..”

“....I seen it all..” his eye trail down her chest .

She reach over and cover his eye with her hand . “ ..no looking!..”

“..its all in my memory ..” he chuckle and draw her hand away and sit up , he lean over and kiss her cheek , then move off the bed to collect his clothes . She silently watch him get dress and flushed when he catch a glance of her bewildered eye, she look the other way .The demon was beautiful build from top to bottom , average size for human is only 1/3 of his physical feature and the tone of his body is like an art craft from ancient Greece . His skin is very white ..almost as white as her and the thick black hair of his reach down his neck , his lip is cherry red --- the demon turn around and said “ …are you checking me out ?..”

She blink her eye and clumsily answer, “ ..yes -- no!..”

He took her first answer and find it amuse . Fully dress he walk toward the bed and lift her off the mattress , he walk toward the bathroom and set her down , “ ..take a shower , I’ll tell the servant to bring you some new clothes..” he push the hair behind her ear and plant a long kiss on her forehead. She love the gentle touches of his lip. Never thought he can be this gentle . He pull back and stare into her face .

“..go away..”

“..you are so annoying. When I was ruthless you complain and now that im gentle you tell me to go away ..nothing seen to please you . I had never soften up to any woman before . You are one lucky ..human..”

“..it because im pregnant ..”

“..yes, that’s part of it ..”

“..my blood is the finest..”

“..alright, that also part of it ..”

“..you lust for my body ..”

“..yes, I favor you more than all my mistress..”

“..is those the only 3 reason why you so nice to me ?..”

“..why…yes..”

She was heated. Not sure why but she felt disappointed. And went inside the bathroom. She close the door.

Aum stood there clueless . Not sure what it is that she want him to say . He doesn’t understand woman nor does he understand himself . But one thing for sure , he can’t live without her . The last time she run away , he went completely insane for weeks and destroy everything in sight ! If she does it again , he will die -- surely he will die . He had grown so attach with this human .

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg thanks..... he is being so gentle wit her.... i like the lines at the end..
"He had grown so attach with this human." he is seriously falling for her but
he doesnt no that... anyway thanks for the update... update soon!!!!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
awwwwwwwwwwwww... love love love it sarn! :wub: :wub: :wub:
im smiling from ear to ear...

“..its all in my memory ..� he chuckle and draw her hand away and sit up , he lean over and kiss her cheek , then move off the bed to collect his clothes . She silently watch him get dress and flushed when he catch a glance of her bewildered eye, she look the other way .The demon was beautiful build from top to bottom , average size for human is only 1/3 of his physical feature and the tone of his body is like an art craft from ancient Greece . His skin is very white ..almost as white as her and the thick black hair of his reach down his neck , his lip is cherry red --- the demon turn around and said “ …are you checking me out ?..�

She blink her eye and clumsily answer, “ ..yes -- no!..�

I would be checking him out too.. i just got done rewatching sweet parts of JLR ... :lol:

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
eventhough it's a short chapter but it's really nice... wao.. he's so gentle towards her.. haha... can't wait for your other chapters.. :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh such sweet update..finally hes gentle with her..now he needs to know to sweet talk to her..say the right thing..gosh this vamp..is just something else!!! lol

thanks SarN!!!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol..sorry Moh.... you don't remember cause you were too busy drooling over vamp aum, while getting kissed by se7en . lol...... that shadowy guy will probably appear soon....
WWAAAAaaaa drooling over Vamp Aum and getting kissed by se7en!!! WAAAaaaa if only that were true lol...

Oohhhhhh i didnt know he was the shadowy person lmao

sarN

sarNie Granny
Rina saw the couple went to the chamber and she was furious and knock at the young master ’s door but there was no response !! She came back to her own chamber and sat down beside the dresser , she comb her hair in front of the mirror and imagine the reflection was Prisana , smiling at her ..in mockery . Rina slam down the comb and her hand was trembling in anger . Never had she expect the table to be turn around in such a twist of fate , the damn servant girl…is pregnant ! The young master will indulge on the girl more than ever now ! She must do something. Must come up with a plan to break the two apart. Rina will not stand aside and watch the young master drift away from her .

The next day , Le asked Prisana to accompany her , they went out back to the garden where Tai work . Prisana loves Le’s sense of humor and enjoy talking to her , and out of all the mistress only Le would approach her as a friend without giving the cold glare . They sat down on the bench and watch the butterfly jump from roses to roses , Tai was plowing dirt nearby and turn around to smile at the couple . Le wave and Tai wave back .

“..he never seen to stop smiling every time I see him ! ..” said Le while continue to wave at the gardener . Then turn to Prisana and ask “ ..does the baby give you a hard time ? ..”

“..not so much , before I get nausea and morning sickness ..and ..contraction ..”

“..contraction ? ..” Le giggle and said , “..your baby is a vampire..”

“..yes , my little vampire..”

“..the child probable come out with fangs ..” Le laughed

Prisana smile at the thought , “ ..baby fangs…cute..”

“..does the young master ever talk about the baby ? He must be thrill..”

“..he never express it . He hardly talk about the baby at all ..”

“..don’t be sad . He very happy . I can tell by the way he look at you . His eye sparkle ..”

“..his eye is green , its’ away sparkle ..”

“..you are really blind ! All the mistress envy you ..”

“..im quite aware of that ..”

“...all of them want to be pregnant with his child , including me but my luck isn’t so good , probable the worst ! I do love him and want him to be happy , so I do not envy you at all..”

“..y-you love him..”

“..yes , of course . Don’t you ?..”

Prisana was silent.

Le smile and said , “ ..well, love can come later . You might not love him now but later when the child is born..”

“..why do you love him ?..”

“..I really …don’t know..” Le said frankly , “ ..probable the sex..” she giggle .

Prisana turn red and whisper “..Tai is near by..”

“..o’ yes ..I forgot..” Le clear her throat and continue , “..vampire posses special power and they can suppress human mind , its possible my love for him is just a physical thing ..”

“..how does it feel like..”

“..well, when he use his power his eye glow very bright and it will hypnotic our mind , our body will relax and fall into a deep sleep ..very dreamy and feel wonderful ..it like floating on cloud ..”

“..his eye always glow when ever he with me ..but I never feel sleepy or dreamy ..nor does my body relax just by looking at it..”

“..because his power doesn’t have any effect on you . His eye always glow ? Wow. He really use up a lot of power to relax you ..” Le laugh. Poor master. His energy will get drain from using to much of his power .

Prisana thought back at all the time they were together . Back then she was scar and his eye will glow but since his power didn’t have any effect it terrify her even more. The demon probable use to women giving in to his demand by using his power to seduce them , that way he can be rough or passionate all he want . No wonder he took her so many time so savagely .Bad demon.

“ ..how often does he feed ? I mean ..I should know about these thing because my child is a vampire too..”

“..only once or twice a week ..but depend on how much power he use too , if he goes out into the sunlight it will drain lots of his power , blood will be needed after to much exposure ..and he never feed on the same mistress twice in the same month. He switch between mistress to give them time to recover but usually after you get bitten it only take a few day for recovery , so really he could bit her again in the same week but he prefer not to .. ”

“ ..then how come I always see him going to chamber from chamber every day. when I was still a servant I had came across several occasion…he was in bed with...um..”

Le laugh and saw the blush on Prisana’s face , “..it because he want to impregnate them ! Or maybe he just ..one horny vampire . I can promise you this, it wasn’t for a meal ! It was purely a man lust but for the pass weeks he haven‘t been visiting any of the mistress chamber like before…weird …he change a lots ..”

“..really ?..” Prisana’s face lift and smile .

“ ..you happy to hear that , don’t you ?..” Le tease.

Prisana was embarrass and drop her smile , “ ..I mean…I was just surprise that’s all..”

“..come on , let get inside ..it getting late ..the sun is about to set ” Le rose up

“..I want to stay here a bit longer ..”

“..suit yourself ..” Le walk toward Tai and give him a shove . She giggle after seeing his face land on the ground. He got up and playfully turn to wipe the dirt on her face , she scream and run , he chase after her with his dirty hand. Prisana watch the couple and smile . She wish to have such fun again , back at the farm she often play hide-go-seek with the worker’s children .

She rose suddenly , thinking it time she should return inside . As she walked across the expanse lawn, she suddenly found herself drawn to the fence that enclosed the family cemetery . She heard about the Nawadee ’s line was bury here . Vampire does die at old age just like human and according to rumor the Nawadee had been living in this property for over a 100 years . She reach the gate . Strange, it was open . She slip into the cemetery and saw several mount but one particular gravestone was beautifully sculptured , in the center of the graveyard . She approach it saw the picture on the stone was the lady from the painting . It read Seyla, my beloved wife whom I love dearly and forever . After she finish reading there was a strong breeze rush across the yard and the flower that was laying by the tomb flew in the air , she follow it while the wind was blowing against her back , the air was normal again and the flower drop to the ground. Prisaia look around at where she was at . She can see the window of her old room from here and across from it is the ...lake . It like a sign ..from somewhere , telling her to goes to the lake and she will find something there. Prisana use to see a white figure standing by the lake at night and often get scar while sleeping in her old room.

“..Prisana..” said Aum , he was standing behind her .

She turn around , “ ..master ..the sun still up . Why are you outside walking around..”

“..I call your name several time but you didn’t answer me. So , I follow you ..”

“ ..I didn’t hear you ..”

“..lets get inside ..unless you want me to dissolve into dusk out here in the sun ..”

She smirk, “..that will be good ..”

“..when did you became a vampire slaver !..” he chuckle and lift her into his arm , she scream .

“..careful! Don’t drop me !..”

“..then stay still..” he pretend to loosen his grip and nearly drop her to the ground , she gasp and cling around his neck , then she pound him on the chest

“..what kind of father are you !..”

“..the little one is probably having fun...don’t you think ? ..” he carry her the rest of the way home. Passing several mistress on their way to the chamber. The girls was heated by the scene and grow very jealous. The young master had never display such affection in public ! He not only carry the servant girl but he was smiling and kissing her . He had never been this lively and affectionate toward anyone !

lilypha

sarNie Adult
very sweet updates... I havent been here over the weekends and there are lots of great updates... thanks alots sarN.

I think I should stop camping now so when I visit I will have lots of sweet update waiting ahead... hehehe... just kidding... this fanfic is so addicting... and I feel the heat is about to happen and I wish that's aum will be able to protect prisana... dont let the sad history repeats itself like the story of aum's father.... happy ending please cos we've grown attached to vamp aum ehhehehe