Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

pze

sarNie Adult
he told her he wanted her heart......

but gosh this boy is still accusing her about a lover.....did it not click too him after asking all those questions about who the lover was n she gave his name....he said there was only two possibilities n if shes sitting there telling him shes only been with the demon then the first one is eliminated n on too the second which is shes PREGGY........i need too knock some sense into his head

thanks sarn.....keep it coming....

cecilia

Staff member
before heading, ijust have to peak, and to my surprise, it's update but not satisfy enough for the night,
that was intense and scary .. poor Prisana --- now i won't forgive him too .. don't tell him about the child, let him be fool.

i love the line ''it's you, go hang yourself then ' :loool: so funny.
pls update soon .. you can't just stop there.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow that was great.

hes softening up..

"give me your heart.." i hope prisana doesnt think that he wants to rip her heart out!!! LMAO

poor girl..damn umm..cant he ask her nicely!!??

thank you SarN!

chenling

sarNie Adult
fantastic update sarn, lord he's thick, she's only been with him......ughhhhhhhhh he's so in love with here....more..

pze

sarNie Adult
ahuh hes CRAZY IN LOVE.....n he doesnt even know its.....

his jealous is just possessive...lolz.....love how he tries to find other words more it to make him seem like hes not in love or cares about her.....when we all see it rite through him that everything he says is the opposite....

boy oh boy.....u can run but u cant hide

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i am waiting for the day when vamp umm will accidentally rest his head on prisana's tummy *not knowing bout the baby yet..and the ka*pow the baby kick its daddys head...deserves it too!!!

hes a jackarse for accusing her of having an affair..with whom..none other than himself....his alias..the white skin demon!!!...

heres the baby superpower kick coming...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i am waiting for the day when vamp umm will accidentally rest his head on prisana's tummy *not knowing bout the baby yet..and the ka*pow the baby kick its daddys head...deserves it too!!!

hes a jackarse for accusing her of having an affair..with whom..none other than himself....his alias..the white skin demon!!!...

heres the baby superpower kick coming...
MMMM HMM GOING TO BED HUH? THIS DONT LOOK LIKE YOUR GOING TO BED HAHAHAHAHAHAAnywho gosh I guess I will have to start this soon. It sounds super interesting...I will def need to catch up with 3 NAW first.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
*sniff* *sniff* I don't know why but I feel like I want to cry when aum said give me your heart something like that... so romantic...

aum is paranoid!!! thinking prisana has another lover... slap him prisana!! SLAP HIM HARD, GIRL!!!!! :lol:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
awww.. he's finally say he wants her heart...but damn, still a JERK! he's abusing her way too much.. she didn't even eat yet... sigh...
he must take better care of her..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL sillie.."she didnt even eat yet"...gosh you know you are right...where does she gets her energy from? :lol:

LMAO ..moh..i had to put that kick in before heading out to bed missy! geez... :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ai yai yai..im the only one in here, stalking the thread..switching back and forth!

wheres my encouragement crew???!!!

lonely...im so lonely!!!..*hummmm... however the song goes! :rolleyes:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm here too amy, i thought i change my position and become a ghost so nobody can know that i'm camping in this thread :loool: