Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
She move from the window and went back to bed, she wipe the remaining tear that wetted her face and pull the blanket over. Outside the door she heard her parent calling out for her , asking her if every thing was ok and she didn’t reply back , she was afraid the tone of her voice might give away her sorrow . Then it was silent, she know her parent had gone to bed , they probable wait till tomorrow to ask her again and she wasn’t sure how to explain it to them. The demon shouldn’t had came! She doesn’t want to see him and now that he did , she felt abandon and shamed. It took him nearly a month, even though it obviously where she could be and yet he didn’t came until now but only to demand his right and destroy her door. The words he said echo thru her mind “ …I will not step foot in this house ever again ! I have over 20 mistress waiting to serve me night and day . One less doesn’t hurt me...” If that how he feel about her , then their child mean nothing to him and she not going tell him either . It will be her secret forever.

The next morning at the breakfast table everyone was silent. Until Ms. Tusa couldn’t now hold it any longer ! “…Prisana , you and him ..did…” her voice trail off but her eye was widen , praying her daughter will not reply .

“…what he said …is true ..” Prisana confessed while starring down on the bowl of porridge and stir it gentle with a spoon. her appetite was lost.

Ms. Tusa gasp and place her hand on her lip , she turn to her husband for comfort and Mr. Tusa wrap his arm around his wife and said “ … He doesn’t deserve our daughter with that kind of behavior . His temper is out of this world , he will hurt her one day..”

It is true. Prisana know it . The young master is very temperamental and impatient , there nothing good about him beside the fact he is rich, other than that he is a cold demon !! And she is pregnant with his child. How that happen she still confuse , she thought only a person with finest blood can conceive and her blood was tasteless the last time he suck it --- but ever since he brought her back from the wood he had never sink his fangs into her flesh again ...even though he had many chances! Prisana rise from the table and said “…he won’t return , it over ..” she walk out the house.

At the Nawahdee’s mansion , the young master was throwing thing and breaking furniture . Ever since he return home last night his temper had sky rocket and became destruction . No body dare to approach him not even his mother because she know her son very well . When he is angry nothing can smooth him beside himself. The demon lift the mattress , throw it to the floor , he went to the closet and yank all the clothes out but that wasn’t enough ! He need to break more thing ! He storm out of his chamber and went to Prisana’s room , he kick the door till the knob pop out and rampage thru everything inside , ripping all the clothes in the closet and throwing any object in sight out the window . The rising and fall of his chest was terrifying , it look as if he about to explode, his fangs came out and he roar . He lean against the wall and his hand came up to rub his heart , it was throbbing in pain …it felt like a pinch but the faster he breath the harder the pinch ..as if a small needle is stabbing him. He want her back. But how ? If she run from him once she will do it again ! He had said he will not stood foot at her house again . A vampire never goes back on his word for no …human! No! Never ! He will get over this phrase in no time . There are 25 mistress ….anyone will do . That puny human doesn’t mean a thing to him . Aum close his eye and grasp his heart , the pain had not subside . It anger him!!!!!

Le was in the garden cutting flower while Tai plow the dirt beside her . They heard the roaring and crushing sound from inside the mansion but choose to ignore it . It been weeks already everyone should got use to it by now .

“…madam’ last night I drove the master to the farm where Prisana live ..” said Tia while wiping the sweat off his forehead and continue to plow the dirt

“..really ? no wonder he is so grumpy today ..” Le giggle

“…he broke down their door and swear not to set foot at her house again ..”

“ …that is no way to get a girl back ! ..” cries Le and turn around , she saw the back of Tai and said “ …master doesn’t know a thing about woman , if he say that what will she think ? already his word had abandon her !...”

“…perhaps she really want to leave this mansion , he is …a vampire ..” Tai stop plowing and rose up , he turn around to face the mistress “ …he a vampire , why would someone be with him knowing they can only be a ..meal..” he said softy while gazing into her eye .

“ …sometime it not always about fear , the young master might feed on his mistress but in return he had granted them with money and luxury . Every mistress have a finance problem or just …plain greedy and this is the price we pay…” she smile and continue “ …it does sound like im a prostitute , isn’t ?!!..” Le laugh and throw her arm in the air , she turn around and continue to cut the flower .

Tai watch her and secretly smile . This is what he love about her . The sense of humor , light heart , cheerful , and …beautiful . It true. Those mistress wasn’t force , it their greed that lead them to the Nawahdee ‘s mansion and greed is stronger than fear . The reason Le became the young master mistress was because of her finance problem , to help her parent out of bankrupt she was willing to do anything and this is the price she pay . Tai shouldn’t look down on her because of this . He should be thankful and secretly admire her from afar.

“ …Tai !!..” said one of the servant

“ ..yes ?!..”

“ ..the young master want to see you …”

Tia nodded his head and follow the servant inside , “ ..where is he ?...”

“ …in the guest room …”

Tai went there and saw the young master sitting on the sofa with his arm cross , “ ..you call master ..”

Aum was silent. It was almost as if he is thinking about something but wasn’t sure about something else , then finally he said “ …bring Prisana to me …”

“ ..how ? …I mean she would never come with me ..”

“ …I can not goes to her house anymore , so you must bring her to me”

“..I can’t promise she will listen …”

Aum was furious and rise from the sofa , “ ..think of something ! bring her to me !..”

Tai lower his head , “ ..it hard , master …but I’ll try ..”

“…never mind ! leave ! ..”

Tai excuse himself . Aum was back to square one again . He was hoping Tai can give him suggestion to help convince Prisana back but the servant boy is no difference than his master ! Aum was never the social type because human always talk about nonsense and it very annoy! Now, he want to talk to Prisana without getting angry or upset but he can’t – it hard for a vampire . If he goes back , his pride is at risk and she will laugh at him . He wasn’t about to give her that pleasure!

The next couple night Prisana couldn’t sleep and was tossing in bed. Ever since the demon left her house the other day , sleep became impossible . It might be the baby that kept her awake because in the middle of night she would feel a soft kick in the stomach but strangely ….. she only 1 month the infant can’t possibly be moving !! It scar her at time when it happen but then she would smile, even the little one is scary like his father. Prisana move off the bed and walk toward the window , she stare into the distant sky . Strangely when ever she wake up at this time she would look out toward the moon and sigh . The demon had kept his words and never came back. She should be happy . No longer have to live with his aggressive behavior or see his pale face again . He was never gentle with his word or anything else . Tear drip on her hand . She was startle by the sudden feeling and quickly wipe her cheek . No. It must be because of her pregnancy that making her vulnerable . Yes. That right. It because of the child! She return back in bed .

Under the moon a shadow appear from beneath her window , his fangs appear as he stare at the house. Every night he came and hide in the darkness , he refuse to goes in side but instead watch from afar . He was angry for being so …secretly ! And his pride prevents him to go any farer. For the pass night he always saw her looking out the window , strangely… but it feel as if she know he is presence or perhaps someone told her to come to the window at that time. He doubt it.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol hes already losing his vampire pride lil by lil.. gosh hes a stalker too...*he learned from the pros...(US)

gosh youre that far already might as well walk a few more steps...so what if you swallow your own words.. atleast you will make someone elses' happy..only if he could sweet talk to her...lol..i am so waiting for that day to come..

the day that he confess his aching love for her!..

lol the baby vamp is kicking already??? wow..so in a few short months she can give birth?? she doesnt have to carry the baby for 9 months like human babies? this is really interesting SarN... ^_^

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
funny, he tries to use tai to bring back prisana.. hmm i wonder if aum will think of an idea for tai to use to lure her back to the mansion. ;)

sigh, just go in.... sheesh.. who cares about his pride.. just go in and cuddle with her when's she sleeping....
right now she's at a vulnerable stage.. her heart is misisng him. i bet the baby is missing him too! :lol:

sarn come back!!.

chenling

sarNie Adult
Ughhhh he's watching ...omg...he really has no clue that he is in love with her, its not lust...and she's just as bad....update more soon!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol chinkywinky that is what im saying..gosh...break down that barrier that he has up between him and her...

shoot maybe the baby does know that its father is just right underneath the window..so its kicking the mom to make her go & see lmao.. (i love this baby already)

SarN just totally disappeared again :D

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ok, now i'm feel sorry for aum's vampire! poor guy, he's in love but doesn't admit it yet... forget your pride and go to beg her mercy, it would be better...

cecilia

Staff member
awe is all i can say.
i love it.
so romantic ..
poor their longing hearts...
both needs to swallow their pride and set foot forward to a better day.
make him dismiss all them 20+ mistress except LE, she's hilarious and cute.

update soon.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
aaawww... prisana can't sleep coz she misses vampire aum... :wub:

vampire aum the stalker!! :lol: I think I should always take a peek on my window every night, in case aum is also watching me... :rolleyes:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LMAO donna, ..he just rip the door to their home already..he can just kick the door down... ohhh hes gotta be secretive about it huh?? that kind of eerie ya know..youre sleeping and just so happen to glance at the window..and happens to see a pair of green eyes staring back at ya! :unsure:

yea hes very welcome in my home too...wait my room to be exact!!! :loool:
he's also welcome in my home!! :clap: but i've got lots of explaining to do if my parents find out that a vampire is secretly visiting me at night... :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
i think the black veil thats been haunting him in his dream is actually how his hearts feeling rite now.....the pain n the stabbing from his heart.....

this is so romantic....the baby knows the daddy is there....so its kicking giving the mom signs to look out the window.....

vampire aum needs to let go of some of his vampire pride......n bring prisana back to the mansion....

im sensing another love story from le n tai.....seems like shes gonna be the one helping prisana......

sarn come back.....

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i wonder if a tasteless blodd is the most finest blood??? you know, some finest food are just pouah like caviar...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i think the black veil thats been haunting him in his dream is actually how his hearts feeling rite now.....the pain n the stabbing from his heart.....

this is so romantic....the baby knows the daddy is there....so its kicking giving the mom signs to look out the window.....
that's what it think too... :lol: aum just keep bleeding keep keep bleeding love... :lol:

the baby can already sense his daddy!!! cute...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
a good ending would be if aum becomes human... but how a vampire can become human?
i think it's impossible for a vampire to become a human... what if prisana becomes a vampire? just like Bella... i think she became a vampire in the end of Breaking Dawn... :lol:

**EDIT** i forgot that 2 vampires can't have a baby!!! so prisana can't be a vamp... they won't be able to make more babies... :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
i wonder if a tasteless blodd is the most finest blood??? you know, some finest food are just pouah like caviar...
ive been saying that this whole time...cause im like for it to be tasteless wouldnt it have to be finest blood....for u too keep on wanting more verse it tasting like something.....thanks for reminding me....everytime i write i forget to write out this....although ive been thinking about it forever....lolz....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
what if this?...what if that?
look at all of the speculations going on in here... :lol:

lol donna..yep ..

donna's parents: "young lady what is that young man doing in your room?"

donna: "uh, hes here for his midnight snack" :unsure:

my excuse:

my parents: "what is that man doing in your room?"

me: "ugh..im donating blood!!" :rolleyes: