Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
that note seems to be about Ms. Nawahdde and Teerapat and their affair....maybe that's just me though

but who would fall in love with aum :drool: he's very lusty

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next the morning when Prisana woke up the demon was gone and there a note left on the pillow . She read :

Prisana , I have a gift for you . I had work on it for quite some time now . You will love it, im sure you will. Last night was wonder and I know you feel it too , the same ecstasy as I

She put down the letter and frown . Does her blood tell him everything ? The demon is like an expert of her body. She continue on:

and your blood was tasty and warm as well . I can still feel it run down my vein , my sweet lover , I will never get tire of you , time or aging will not change my feeling for you.

How did he know about her insecurity ? The demon must be a mind reader! She continue on:

I will be late coming home , don’t wait up . Sleep well, I know you been having bad dream . Try not to stress to much . Your health is more important . I love you and Jade very much.

P.S: Let’s have another child .

She frown. In his dream!

P.S.S: I will have another child with or without your consent . And this time I want another girl , they will be beautiful like their mother.

She smile . He had always been demanding.

P.S.S.S: Beside , I know how much you lust for me as well. It will be hard not to have another child very soon.

She blushed. Does he have to know everything? Curse her blood!

There was a knock at the door . Rina walk in without waiting for Prisana to answer, “can I have moment of your time”

Prisana move off the bed and walk pass the crib , “what is it? If this is about the young master , I’m not listening. He love me and Jade very much.”

Rina smirked, “you sound confidence , it wasn‘t that long ago when he was madly obsess with me ”

“he doesn’t remember any of it and I trust him”

“little girl , you are an eye sore …you know that ? I had loan my husband to you for quite some time now and I been patient as well”

The constant reminder of Rina’s status send a quick blow but Prisana held strong , she is confidence with the love the demon had for her , “he have no intention of marrying you , his mother force him to and it’s because you held Ms. Nawahdee’s secret , you black mailed her”

Rina was surprise , “O’ so you finally found out ?” she laughed , “and what secret is that ?” she said it as if she doesn’t know the answer already.

“…that Ms.Nawahdee is not …human and therefore she cant’ be pregnant with the head master’s child…”

“therefore the head master isn’t Aum’s biologic father” Rina clap her hand and glare at the girl with cruel and unearthly eye , “is that all you know ?”

“Yes”

“there more to the story”

“there more ?”

“it’s probable more than you can handle” Rina grin devious , “I also know who kill your mother”

Prisana was shock , how did she know about her mother ? “W-what are you talking about !”

“I envy you so much , do you know that ? If it weren’t for me , the demon wouldn’t have known you existed ! Yes, I had known about your identity for a long time already . You are the head master long lost daughter and your real mother is Selya. Is im right?”

Priana nearly fall back when the name of her mother was mention. How do she know so much ? Could it be ? She know who kill her mother ? She gather her composure , though her hand and lip tremble but she must know the truth! “Tell me , who kill ..my mother”

Ms.Nawahdee flung the door wide open with her power and shouted , “ shut up!!”. There was anger in the old lady ‘s eye and small fangs slowly appear . Suddenly there was a strong wind in the room as if it was summon by someone . Ms. Nawahdee’s hair was loosen thru the strong tug of the breeze and her long gray hair dance with the wind . Object was flying off the table and hit the ground . When the strange phenomena end , Rina and Prisana was standing before a creature that was more terrifying than the demon !

The vampire stood nearly 7th foot tall with glowing green eye and her face was pale as the moon . Red rashes run down her neck and hand . Long sharp fangs glitter in the light , there was evil and death in her feature . Her long white hair reaches the floor and create a poodle of silver water . Rina was frighten and run to hide behind Prisana’s back .

Rina whisper in Prisana‘s ear “t-the k-killer is her lover!”

“ you witch!” Ms. Nawahdee’s growled , her eye glow like a fire and Rina shiver in fear .

Prisana stare up into the vampire before her , “You knew it all along who I was ?” tear begin to build in her eye and anger was also griping her heart as she shouted “why are you hiding a killer!!!”

“fool! It’s best you don’t know !! I had threaten you to leave! But you are stubborn just like your mother!!”

“Prisana…” said an elderly voice .

Everyone turn toward the door . Mr. Nawahdee was gripping the door frame to support himself , he was in pain and shaking . He haven’t walk in 20 years . His leg was stiffed but the sound of his wife awoken him . He know his wife will never transform herself and take the risk of getting expose . He force himself off the bed to come see her , though he had neglected her over the years but he had never stop loving her . Their husband and wife ‘s bond had always been there and he know it as well because she wouldn’t let him die and force blood meal down his throat every week , even though he violently refuse it . She had been angry and harsh with her words toward him but he deserve it for being unfaithful and he never blame her for her action .His worry and concern force him to come out of his chamber -- but he never expect to find out Prisana is his long lost daughter !!!

Ms. Nawahdee was utterly astonish after seeing her husband appear at the doorway . This was the first time in 20 years he came out of his chamber ! The joy she felt and the smile she show was truly from her heart , “ you walk again ..” she mummer but her happiness was cut short when she realize her husband was calling out his daughter name. He know !!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp omg omg omg omg.......ms. nawahdee's lover is the killer......mr. nawahdee finally came out of his room to find out that prisana is his daughter....ahhhhhh so much just happened...great details...i can imagine ms. nawahdee's transformed into a vampire....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
great update!! :clap: mr. nawahdee finally knew that prisana is his daughter... hmmmm... I wonder what vamp aum's gift for prisana... maybe a house? :lol:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
that was instense.. please update soon sarN.. I'm dying to read the father daughter renunion! OMG.. where's the demon, I want him to find out what an evil lady his mother is!!

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my... what an interesting chapter... love it... wow... aum know what she's thinking... hahaha...

now all the secret is out already... wonder when will aum know it... wah... now i can't wait for more.... :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
Exhausted he collapse onto his knee with his body leaning against the door frame . Prisana rush to her father side and held his hand . The old man lifted his head with tear of joy weeping down his wrinkle face , “your feature are just like your mother , why haven’t I notice it before?” his voice as deep and shakily

“I’m sorry for hiding it, I just recently found out about my birth mother and I..I..” she was slient and tear of doubt roll down her cheek.

“what’s wrong? Are you afraid of me?”

“no , it just that …I..I wasn’t sure if I was really your daughter . I had seen images from the past . Mother had hint it thru my dream as well”

“nonsense ! You mother had always been fateful to me”

“I...I’m not accusing her of infidelity but in those images I saw a man , another man that mother might--” she couldn’t say any more . The pain was clearly in his eye , even his lip was trembling and she knew then she had injure his heart.

“darling , please tell me ! Those image was just an illusion . Seyla will never betray me ! We love each other dearly !” the old man turn to his wife with anger boiling inside and asked “Did lover killed my wife! Was it all your plan to let him kill her ? Tell me !”

Ms.Nawahdee stood cold as ice , her vampire feature appear even more frighten and poisonous . She did not turn to look to look at her husband , and said “ You and I are more than just cousin , more than just a family ties , we were soul mate since childhood , we grown up together and had always love each other since from the beginning ….and she stole your love from me ! I thought about killing her!”

“my dear wife , the bond we share had always been there …in my hearts as well . You and Seyla are the only two woman I ever love in my life --”

“but you loved her more!!!!” Ms. Nawahdee ‘s voice was piecing ..almost deadly , her cold stone face was in rage .

“I admit , I was selfish and unfair to you but I have never stop loving your as well. Dear wife , why can’t you find it in your heart to forgive me …like I forgive you”

Ms.Nawahdee was speechless , her heart aches , her eye soften with tear as she remember how she betray her husband as well. Yes. She had cheated on him and goes behind his back to have a human lover -- but only because she wanted a child for him! She know how much her husband long for a child of his own but since vampire and vampire can not produce a child , she was left with no choice but to let him sleep with other woman . She make a mistake and got herself pregnant , thinking he will be happy ---even if it were another man ’s child . He was angry! She was heart broken during the pregnancy but at the end , he overcome his anger and accept her back into his wife and the child as his own. He had forgive her and loved Aum ..o’ so dearly! How can she forget ! “I…I…I only did it for you” she whisper with tear gleaming in her eye .

“we all make mistake , I loved Aum as if he were mine . Though he is not my son but I’m his uncle and our family bond will always be there”

“my love ! I’m sorry !”she drop her knee and weep painfully , then ever so slowly she lift her head and stare into Prisana’s eye , “yes, he kill your mother and your father is my husband . Your mother did not have an affair but she was..”

“she was..?” Prisana asked but the long pause from the old lady --- frighten her . She fear the worst is about to be unravel !

“she was…rape as well”

“Seyla..” the old man mummer with great pain and full of sympathy toward his dead wife. He shut his eye to roll back the tear and softly pound his back head against the door frame. Prisana fell back on her heel in tremor as the gruesome truth was reveal .

“he came to me and confess his sin , I told him to leave the mansion and to never return back again. I thought about telling my husband about this affair just to get rid of her but when I saw how happy he was about the baby ‘s new --- I couldn’t and keep it a secret” Ms. Nawahdee slowly rise from the floor , her face was returning to normal and the fangs begin to disappear , she continue on “I still hated her and everyday it grow even more painful just seeing her with my husband , Nana , my loyal servant wanted to ease my pain and went to threaten her if she doesn’t leave and she did leave . I was happy for a while , until she return back”

“I…I...never know she return back ..” said Mr. Nawahdee

“I have keep it away from you because you had became ill because of her disappearance and I told her to wait till you are better , then I will let her see you. But I have no intention of keeping my side of the bargain. ” Ms. Nawahdee became quiet . Then with a low voice she said “Then one night he came to me and confess his sin again” she walk toward her husband and knee beside him , and said “ I’m sorry my love , I was wrong to keep her death from you . I was afraid you will go ballistic again ..I was afraid”

“the letter ! He wrote my mom a letter !!” Prisana strung up and goes thru the closet , she pull out the letter and read it out loud with pain and tear stinging in her eye . “if he a rapist , why did he wrote this letter to elope with her ? He sound confident that my mother love him as well! And the child he mention , is that me ?!”

“that letter ..was written to me” said Ms.Nawahdee

“th-en then ..this mean..” Prisana drop the letter to the floor and felt her head was spinning .

“I have warn you , did I ..Prisana? You should have left like I told you . You should have never love my son because the truth well destroy you . Yes, my lover is Aum’s biologic father . The man that rape and murder your mother”

Prisana couldn’t breath as tear stream down her cheek . How can fate be so cruel ? No, not the man she love ! O' the invisible knife that slice her heart to pieces , how it throb thru her skin as the minute quicken ! Suddenly , she heard the baby cries . She rush toward the crib and cradle Jade into her arm . No matter how much she love the demon , the thought of him is the killer 's son -- tore her existence . How can she live wiht him ? It was unbearable and to painful to even think.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i knew it..that letter was for ms. nawahdee...but OH shocked....her lover raped seyla...WHAAT...what is prisana going to do now..especially since the truth is out...where is rina in all of this...still scared....

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg that was a shocked to find out that aum's father is the killer.. the one
that killed her mother... aum doesnt even no anything about tis..
everything is reveled.. the only person that doesnt really no anything
right now is aum.. thanks.. keep on going..
i wonder whats going to happen?? after she found out the truth

lady0fdarkness

oh man... can't wait for Aum to hear all of this. And Prisana should love Aum no matter what cause Aum has nothing to do with his biological father, he doesn't even know the truth about his paternity!!

cecilia

Staff member
darn, we can't blame what happen to the old generation to be carry out by the new one .. that's just unfair .. no quilty feeling for the two lovebirds pls ..

come back and update soon ..

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my... the truth is really hurt.. but i can't believe that seyla is raped.. so pity her... now i wonder how prisana will act...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Rina was still shook up in the corner and decided to take a run at it . She almost reach the door way when she heard the old lady shouted , “ I want you out of my house ! Pack your thing and leave tomorrow!”

Rina stop cold at the door , “don’t worry , my job here is done !” she smirked and walk right pass Mr. Nawahdee .

The sound of Jade’s soft cries and everyone sobbing in tear fill the room. There was so much hurt and lost , that none of them speak and remain in their own stage of sorrow . Ms. Nawahdee walk toward her husband and help him to his feet . He cling to her arm as his leg wobble and throb . Their eye meant , “are you mad at me?” she whisper , “I been hiding a killer for so many years”

“does he offer your blood?”

She nodded her head , “he my only source”

“justice should had been serve , my dear wife”

“sorry , I was selfish . I kept him around for my own need.”

“if you were to tell me that Seyla had die back then when I was still moaning for her , I wouldn’t have live to talk to you today”

“I couldn’t tell you . I knew it will kill you”

The old man sigh and two twin tear roll down his wrinkle cheek , “I’m not mad at you. I can’t… because I love you as well. Seyla had suffer to much , my dear wife . Please ….find it in your heart to forgive her and release the anger you once had”

“I..I..” the old lady bit her tremble lip and stare into the warmth of her husband ‘s eye. She had always been miserable holding on to that hatred , that she was never happy and live in constant reminder , that her husband will forever moan for another woman and hated her but she was wrong . Her husband had never forgotten about her and even after finding out the truth behind his lover death , he still did not scorn at her but instead ask her to forgive .

“Seyla had always wanted us to live in peace” he said softly , “she told me not to hate you but pity you as well , she was a good person with a kind heart---”

“I forgive her” she quickly said and then reach upward to caress his cheek “she have my blessing , I pray her next life will be one full of happiness and doesn’t end in tragedy like this one. My love , from now on there will be no more secret.”

“You must tell our son the truth ”

“He will hate me!”

“He must know and …about his real father as well”

She nodded her head , “You are right . Time had come for me to end this secret”

“I want to see my mother killer” said Prisana . The couple turn to stare at her .

Later that night as the clock tic-tock in the living room of the mansion . Everything else in the house was calm and peaceful . Prisana was in her bedchamber fully awake and waiting with great anxiety , her breath was caught when she heard heavy foot step coming down the hallway . It was the demon . He had return home . Then moment later the sound stop and she knew then that Ms.Nawahdee had came out and ask him to step inside her bed chamber . Everything was back to total silent until she heard a loud crashing noise , then follow by a wild roar from the demon . She rush out the door and came to a stop in the middle of the hall. The crashing noise continue and from where she was standing , she saw the door to Ms.Nawahdee had flung open , there was a light coming out and all she can see was shadow of two figure dancing on the wall.

Inside Ms. Nawahdee’s chamber was in total chaos , the demon had knock down everything in sight and there was several hole in the wall from his powerful pouch . Fangs appear and his skin changes it’s color to crystal white. He was furious and angrily destroy everything in the room. Tear was visible on his face as he swirl around to face his mother , “I’m the son of a murder !!” he shout bitterly

“Aum , you must understand ---” said Ms.Nawahdde with tear in her eye and held out her arm to hold her son but he move away as if she contain some kind of disease!

“I do not understand anything! You betray father !! You give me a father that take a person life in cold blood!! My sweet Prisana! How can she bear to live with me now!” he fumble down on the table and crush his body to the floor. Life was drain from his head to toe , he can no longer stand and fight the battle.

A hidden shadow from behind the curtain appear , “Aum, my son” said Teerapat and step forward from his hiding spot to stand before the son he never had raise.

The demon’s head shot up and quickly scramble onto his feet , “don’t you dare call my name!”

“murder !!” Prisana screamed , she was standing by the door with her finger pointing at the culprit

The man nervously lower his head , “I…I…I’m sorry young lady”

“why did you kill her ! Why!” she shouted , now shaking with anger .

Teerapat lifted his head , he turn to the woman he love and then to the son that hated him , and then the young lady whom he committed a sin by killing her mother . Till this day , those awful night still haunt him and he had live with this guilt for nearly 20 years. Before he came into mansion , Ms.Nawahdee came down to the garden and waited for him , when he arrive by the gate she told him everything that happen and she ask him to leave and to never come back . He was touch by her concern and was so move that , finally after nearly 35 years , she show some emotion toward him because for a long time now , it had always been a one sided love . And right now , it was his choice to end this guilt by coming clean with all the sin he committed and so refuse the old lady request .

“I wanted Ms.Nawahdee to be happy because I know how much she hated Seyla ..but all of this is my own doing !! NONE of it is her!!” he begin to fidget as angry eye narrow down at him, “I..I thought if I can force Seyla out the mansion …perhaps, then my love will be return once Ms.Nawahdee know how loyal I am.”

“Teerapat , you know very well that our relationship was only to create a child for my husband and once we succeeded , all that’s left is blood meal . I never intend to lead you on” said Ms. Nawahdee

“It’s not your fault , it because …. I love you so much . I couldn’t bear to be apart from you . So , I came up with all kind of plan to destroy Seyla . I..I even rape her . I wanted her to leave and use it as a blackmail ” his hand reach out for the woman he love but she swiftly step away from his edger finger . The emptiness he receive from her had never change and he was a fool to love her so blindly.

By now the daughter of the woman he kill was bitterly in tear and summon curses upon his sinned body . Teerapat drop to his knee and stared to cry . The demon turn away to hold the tear and pain he was going thru . Though this man is a murder but he was his father as well but he can never accept this man . Never!

Suddenly , Teerapat pull out a knife from inside his jacket and held it tightly in his hand , still in tear and sobbing he look up at young lady in front of him and said “that night , I saw your mother lurking outside in the backyard . So I follow her . I believe she was trying to find the head master bedchamber because she stop right under the window of his room and shouted his name. Then she saw me and ran . I chase after her in the wood and onto a bridge .I…I push her down the lake and …sh..she drown”

Everyone was in shock at the sound of a knife piercing thru a human ’s heart . Teerapat held the knife in place and pull it out , blood flow down the wounded area . He continue his horrible tale , “then the next morning I went back to the lake to retreat her body that was wash up by the shore . I..I…bury her in the family ‘s cemetery …without a tombstone …she rest there ever since” he collapse to the floor . His vision was getting blurry , his hand came up and search blindly , he whisper “my love..”

Ms.Nawadee knee down beside his body and grab his hand , “I’m right here” she reply

“I...had always …loved you. I was fool to love another man wife ” his endless tear leak out at both coner of his eye .

“I‘m sorry that I can‘t return your love ” said Ms.Nawahdee as turn her face away and weep silently .

“I'm…glad...that…I serve… you thru my body and …blood” his breath was caught as blood flow uncontrollably . He turn to his son , “Aum..”

The demon was holding Prisana in his arm as he stare down at the dying man , “may you rest in peace”

Teerapat smile happily as his life was pull away and his finger slip out of his lover’s hand . Ms.Nawahdee force her self to stand up and stagger toward the bed to support herself . She knew Teerapat was going to commit suicide when he ask where the fruit knife is but she wasn’t caution enough to prevent it . She had warn him and order him to leave but the fool refuse the offer . Though she never love the man but they were once lover and the father of her child , he was her companion for over 30 years and a blood meal as well . Only a cold blooded animal would not be move by his loyalty , so she shred tear for him and will always remember him . All the sin he had committed was to make her happy ...

sarN

sarNie Granny
one more chp left , then i end it . after months of writing..finally ! so the last chapter i have to think about it carefully

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aum finally found out the truth, him and aff finally see him...i feel bad for teerapat, love makes you do crazy things....rina left, YES

awww one more chapter...

lady0fdarkness

I'm happy and sad at the same time! sad that MM will end soon and happy that everything is coming together in the story. I hope you let us know what will become of Rina! She needs to be punished.

sarN

sarNie Granny
so sad , i was typing the last chp almost up to 4 page and then it froze and the program close. i cant' remember i want i type ! and i didn't save .

lady0fdarkness

^^awww... so sorry about that sarN. No matter what you gotta do.. I'll be patiently waiting for the ending. This was one of your best work. :D