Midnight Lover

cecilia

Staff member
^i was going to say that ..
he does not listen to refusal too.

who's the cast in here? b/c i'm in love with pinky/weir atm
with the dark and white complexion, tall and tiny height in comparison along with fierce and childlike behavior, i would take them as jade and lucas LOl

i love this already .. update soon.

sarN

sarNie Granny
CH 4

For decade, the Nawahdee are rumor to be vampires among the hi-so community and the mystery surrounding their origin was often a topic at social convention. The head mistress, Ms. Nawahdee is widely known for hosting social function and party inside the mysterious mansion. The guests are consist of wealth classes and they are more than eager to receive an invitation , regardless of the strange rumor that circulate the family , the guests are drawn to the mansion luxurious design and the antique artifact. The ballroom itself is like a museum of art with European ‘s painting and lining up along the platform near the wall are Medieval Armor such as gauntlets, breastplates, thigh plates, helmets, and from top to toe in a form of a Knight guarding the gate .

The Nawahdee are rumor to be a royal descend from England that came to settle in Chaia Mai three century ago and to this day they are known to be the richest family in Thailand. This is sorely the main reason why most guests bring their son and daughter to such a social event held by the family, they hope to become a part of this wealthy family thru marriage if possible. And everyone know the eldest daughter is looking for a groom, Ms. Nawahdee had clearly stated if any available male seeking her granddaughter affection are free to do so and if one happen to become her favor , an compensation will be rewarded to the family . One can argue this is buying affection and somewhat awkward to be known as the girl who use her family money to buy a husband.

Jade sighed inwardly while adjusting her silver glove and then move to sit down on the table. Tonight was another of her grandmother social party to promote her to the public which she dread to be a part of. Even the soft music playing by the band could not cheer her up and the food is uneatable, luckily she had her blood meal more than usual and was able to control the hungry. The mini chandeliers and candle light was making her dizzy, not in a harmful way, though she might be a vampire but only direct sunlight can deteriorate her skin , she can goes outside during the daytime but only when she had her blood meal first , the blood will circular her body and protect her from the heat wave but only for two hours . That’s why her parent always remind her to pack her blood meat if she travel.

“Are you ok?” said Lime, the youngest brother . He was dress in black tux and red bow. Out of all the sibling he was the only one that posses their mother gene , his eye are warm with kindness and handsome as well.

“It’s the lighting”

“I’ll the tell the servant to close some of the light then”

“No, it’s ok. It’s not the lighting”

“Ah, then it must be love sick”

“Don’t be absurd, there not a man in this room I would be love sick with”

“You have to open yourself up and give these men a chance. I saw how you just walk away from them when they approach you”

“Those men are not being sincerity. It’s the prize they are after.” she sighed

“Let’s not forget, you are the one who will be biting them later, it’s a small price to pay” he teased

She roll her eye, “Please do not remind me”

“How about this, just dance with the next guy that’s ask you , at least have some fun choosing your meal” he chuckle and elbow her arm

“Lime!” she pinch him on the arm .

“Ok , big sister . I’ll stop with the vampire jokes.” he turn to the guests and search for a candidate, “How about this sister, I’ll pick the guy out for you”

She pop her elbow on the table and rest her chin on her hands. She nodded her head. “Sure” she reply, bore out of her mind.

“How about that one over there” he pointed toward the entrance door where a man stood with a glass in his hand .

She lift her head and stare toward the direction. At that moment she felt as if the music had stop and all she could hear was the beating of her heart in a slow rhythm. It was him. The man from the lake . The only difference is he fully clothes, elegantly dress , black hair slick back , his smoldering eye caught sight of her and she let out a short gasp . He was walking toward her , easily making his way toward the crowd as if everyone and everything seen to move aside for his grand entrance . There was something else about his movement , swiftly , dominating and sexy to the bone . His eye never leaving her and before she could even breath again , he was at her table and with his deep voice he said “May I have a dance” he lean closer and all she can do is look upward .

“Of course she will dance with you” said Lime excitedly and pull his sister to stand up.

“I-I..I didn’t agreed” she manage to speak at least and then turn to Lime to frown at him.

Lucus wrap one of his arm around her waist and draw her in . She gasp at the sudden contact and turn to her brother for help but the little rascal was half way down the other end of the room . She turn to face him and was shock at the closeness of their lip .

“Does my closeness bother you? I’m not a fan of shouting out” he whisper against her lip as his hand spread on her small back .

She silently sigh , the man was impossible to argue with and she was in danger of loosing her head . He sweep her toward the dance floor as the music begin to play. Her hand rest on his arm and shoulder . Their body move swiftly into their own according .

“You look almost like a child . Not a twenty-seven years old woman” he said

“Should I take that as a compliment?”

“It’s an insult” he bit off .

She frown.

“I assume you are very wealth. Why stingy with the nutritional food?” he asked while studying her pale face and small frame

“I eat plenty and very healthy” she would love to say, vampire doesn’t have to eat much to live, thank you very much Mr. Nosy.

“Eat plenty? Are you sure?” he stare at her doubtfully.

“Does my teen bopper look bother you?”

“Yes. It does”

“Why is that so?”

“I hate the thought of wanting a child-like woman and most importantly an odd looking one”

She swallows and felt his palm behind her back tighten. They had stopped dancing but not untangle from each other embrace. Was that an insult or a compliment? Should she be furious? Or flatter? The man even has the audacity to stare at her as if she was a foreign object or an alien perhaps. She might not be beautiful because of her pale skin and age too slow for her own good , causing her to appear as if she in her teen than a twenty-seven year old woman!

“Well, I’m pretty sure there other man in this room who wouldn’t mind a child-like woman such as myself” she snapped and drop her hand from his shoulder, she started to move away from him when he reach over and grab her upper arm. She was being pull back against his hard chest.

“I haven’t finish .Don’t move.” he demanded.

“Well, hurry up!” she was terribly annoyed by his constant grabbing and pulling of her arm. Just because he is physical build from the head to toe, doesn’t mean he can just swing her around like a rag doll. He is not the only handsome stranger in the room!

He pull her closer, her backside was leaning on his solid torso , he bend his head low , his lip barely brushing her ear “You fascinate me” he said roughly and flick his tongue around the edges of her ear . Jade felt a chill down her spine. His breath was warm against her hair, the man was dangerously seductive with his deep voice –

“And call me Lucus”

Even his name sound sinful. She was losing her mind . Her heart seen to never stop beating and she can hear it’s pounding louder and louder , “I..I have to go” she step away from him and march toward the stair way. She didn’t even hear her brother calling her name or her grandma asking where she going. Up the stair and into her bedroom , she close the door and lean against it . She put her hand over her heart to stop it from throbbing. This is madness. What is wrong with her? Suddenly she heard a wolf howling from the distance. She walk toward the window and look out into the night . There is something out there calling her , she can feel it and her body shook with enticement , the urge to follow the sound was like a drug , she have to go , it’s calling for her .

cecilia

Staff member
wow. Lucas must really put a spell on Jade.
Even his howling sound can lure her out.
Jade, you're getting yourself in deep love, also remind me of her mother.

i love how Lucas keep hitting on her with insult/compliment .
Please update soon.

*i seriously going to do a Weir/Pinky vampire cover LOl -- it's driving me crazy, imaging them in this role.

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with cecilia, he has place his spell on her, i wonder if she will give into his call..update soon loving this fan fic so much..haven't picture anyone to play the role yet but Weir and Pinky sounds really good.

sarN

sarNie Granny
wow. Lucas must really put a spell on Jade.
Even his howling sound can lure her out.
Jade, you're getting yourself in deep love, also remind me of her mother.

i love how Lucas keep hitting on her with insult/compliment .
Please update soon.

*i seriously going to do a Weir/Pinky vampire cover LOl -- it's driving me crazy, imaging them in this role.
i don't have a star in mind , just picture whom ever :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^i'll take it as them since Pinky can be Aff's descendant -- it just weird to think that Pinky's Um's child lol

man, i was hoping you update the fic .. i guess, i'll let my imagination run wild with PINKY/WEIR. :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ceci that's funny--Pinky as Aum's child lol

Lime is hilarious--his vampire jokes to his sister. Oh Lucas, he FASCINATES me.

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
Sarn, when are you gonna update..ur killing me with the suspense of whats gonna happen next..u got me hook n sinker..hahah

sarN

sarNie Granny
CH 5

“Who was that man dancing with your sister?” Ms. Nawahdee asked .

“I don’t know grandma. Is there something wrong?” said Lime .

Stone joined his brother and grandma , “His name is Lucus”

“What of his family background? Does he come alone or with his parent?” Ms. Nawahdee inquired.

“A friend of mind recognizes him and said his family owned a private ranch to the west of the lake, the native that live there are call Tiberian. I was told these Tiberian are an old religious cult that’s practice human sacrifice” said Stone

“Ridiculous ! Stone, go find this Lucus . I want to chit-chat with him , perhaps he a decent fellow for you sister”

Stone took a sip of his wine and choke , “Grandma . I think it’s not a good idea. Tiberian’s people live on the mountain and rural land. You want to see Jade raise livestock for a living ?”

“O’ dear . I haven’t thought of that ! A vampire plowing the field and planting corn is absurd ! Alright, just forget it. The fellow looks a bit to old for my grand-daughter anyway” said Ms. Nawahdee while snapping her little fan open and fan herself .

“It’s more like ---she the one who look too young for him” Lime added with a cheeky smile .

They laugh and went about to enjoy the rest of the evening. Upstairs in the bedroom Jade was standing by the window listening to the cry of the wolf. Her finger grip the side panel as she fight the urges to follow the sound that was calling for her , though not in a human language but her mind was decoding it to a soft male voice repeating her name over and over . Jade…Jade…Jade.

“What is happening to me?” she whisper into the darkness. She cover her ear and move away from the window . She close her eye and try to imagine herself in a far away places, away from the voices that is calling her and away from everything that surrounded her. Within moment the calling stop . She was at peace once again . She imagine herself sleeping on the sand on an isolated beach , it was night , the cool air felt wonderfully relaxing against her skin . Everything was perfect until a vision of a male shadowy over her. She starlet and immediately open her eye, snapping herself back to reality. This is crazy. The man must be a virus . Even the wolf ‘s cry sound like him and in her imagination he also there ! She quickly change her outfit and went to bed early .

On the mountain where the view are high above all life, Locus stood on the rock with both hand above his hip . The breeze was combing his soft hair into a small wave. “Jade…” he repeated . There was crack of twigs and he furiously swung around . “Who goes there!” he shouted and a woman slowly appears from behind a tree.

“It’s me” said White Fox

“What do you want? Leave me alone for once.”

“What is it about that girl ? Why are you calling for her?”

“It’s none of your business”

“Had you forgotten our time together …Lucus?” she smile seductive and move slowly toward the man that once was her lover. The wind had blow her long sliver hair and the tips of it was brushing his forearm . She wrap her arm around his strong shoulder while her hair wildly spread like a cage locking them together. He stood motionless and coldly , refuse to crumble to her feel by her caress .

“You disgust me” said Lucus , setting his jaw firmly he shove her arm away from him as if she contain some kind of disease.

White Fox was not ready be defeated , “Yet it was me that help you thru those lonely night at Death Valley. You surely wasn’t disgusted of me at the time” she force a smile

He grimace at the memory of many summer ago when he was at the prime of his life. No Tiberian had ever got out of Death Valley alive and no soul would even dare to enter it. For century the Tiberian must go thru a transformation where they choose a person to become their soul-mate. Nothing can break the bond once the transformation is completed because their body and mind will merge; one can not feel pleasure with another lover other then their soul-mate. The Tiberian cherish love and loyalty. Death Valley was cursed by their ancestor many century ago because of the taboos acts that Tiberian‘s lover does in the deep forest. The Tiberian that refuses to go thru the transformation had brought human lover into the valley and practice the art of passion secretly. The elder was furious by the rebellion group that’s chooses not to have soul-mate and disobey the tribes rule of not allowing human into their land . The rebellion argues that with soul-mate they are bond for life to one partner and with so many temptation out there, they dread the thought of not being able to be tempt. Therefore, the elders went into Death Valley and cursed the place for all eternality.

“Thou that are Tiberian , whom come into this sinned land will suffer from endless restless just as this places had become for secret lover and die without completely satisfy . Let the air , water , tree and all living thing that inhabited this sanctuary punish my children”

Lucus recite the written transcript in his mind and had thought it’s was nonsense until his sense of adventure lead him to enter the forbidden forest ….

“If it wasn’t for me, you would have died!” said White Fox interrupting his thought.

He turn to glare at her bitterly, “If I had known the effect of being help by you, I would rather die”

She laughs. Wickedly smile with satisfaction. Her feline’s eye cast coldly upon him, “It was a pleasure saving you” she lick the corner of her mouth and turn to walk away . “Return to the tribe as quickly as possible if you know what’s best for you!” she shouted over her shoulder.

“Go to hell!” he retorted. She had gone far into the woods but not before she said “If I’m in hell , who will supple you the Phoenix pill” . He shook in rage and his knuckle tightens. For the pass years he depended on the pill to control the poison in his body and without it he will suffer the ancient curse of endless restless. He hate the idea of being control by any soul or thing, he worship independent and adventure , he dread the thought of bonding with a soul-mate , committing himself solely to one person and never to feel pleasure within another lover other than his chosen soul-mate .

He left the tribes because of his pride, he doesn’t want anyone to see his suffering nor does he want to beg for the Phoenix pill, his mother had use this privilege to disciple him to stop his rebellious ways . But then he learn there are other way to control the poison from tormenting his body, he have stole his mother ancient transcript and read about the curse. He had practice it secretly and it had work effectively. With this new knowledge he was able to survive thru the hours when the poison work it’s way in his body. He walk toward the cliff and stare into the distance, a smile slowly shape itself, the antidote is within his reach, it’s the matter of time . And then she will be his .

sarN

sarNie Granny
it does lol, gosh i been busy so i haven't update lately , i will start tonight then and so forward

cecilia

Staff member
i demand an update (LOL)

any update?

poster for this fiction since i have WWHJ FEVER with STEAM in mind :wub:

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
i demand an update (LOL)

any update?

poster for this fiction since i have WWHJ FEVER with STEAM in mind :wub:
wow!! this poster is so cool!! love it!! u so talented cecilia!

and it's remind me of WWHJ! I can hardly wait 4 the new update!! Sarn?