Mia Luang ( DaraVdo)

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
So is this endin tomorrow or next week?!
Not liking Noodee too much right now. How could she?!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i never watch tis one... but frm all the comments i read... i do wonder who he is gonna end up with??
or is he gonna even end up with anyone???

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol CTR Ch.7 Drag their lakorns because their lakorns get good ratings but if the ratings are just ok then they will end it when its suppose to end

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
noodee annoys me more than ever in today's episode! -_- love how wee doesnt really give a damn about her no more when she was trying to hide from her aunt and root brought her to stay with wee :lol:

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Nudee killed herself by taking pills, Orn plans to marry Watin (Vee's character), Ken and Janejope moved to Japan, and Ruj tried endlessy to get back with Wee but failed of course so they just remained friends. Bittersweet ending I'd say.

Overall, I did like the lakorn. I was very into it at first but gradually lost interest and just watched it for the sake of finishing it. It had the potential to be a very good lakorn, like the ending could've been a lot better, everything was starting to build up for a dramatic ending but it just didn't do it for me. It wasn't great or anything but not bad either.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
Nudee killed herself by taking pills, Orn plans to marry Watin (Vee's character), Ken and Janejope moved to Japan, and Ruj tried endlessy to get back with Wee but failed of course so they just remained friends. Bittersweet ending I'd say.

Overall, I did like the lakorn. I was very into it at first but gradually lost interest and just watched it for the sake of finishing it. It had the potential to be a very good lakorn, like the ending could've been a lot better, everything was starting to build up for a dramatic ending but it just didn't do it for me. It wasn't great or anything but not bad either.

oh so the ending was still the same as the old version... i guess i kinda wanted something different like ruj and wee to get back together lol but oh well.. anyways the lakorn was pretty good in the beginning and then as always everything started dragging again.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
She would've been very stupid had she taken him back lol, all of that talk for nothing. I was hoping for something intense to happen to Orn's character though, like her going on a psycho rampage or something lol she was close to it but nope, it would've made it more exciting. It did drag on for too long.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^holy crap... I just finished watching Epi. 16, and oh my gosh.. I freaking hate Noodee. With friends like her, who needs enemies? Two faced bitch!!!

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
noodee deserved what she got lol, wth was she thinkin? that root actually loved her, -_- stupiddd grl lol. How senseless of her to commit suicide juz because she didnt want to marry with the guy her aunt chose her, she acts as if thats da end of the world lol, oo well, im glad they didnt change the ending as well! but i kinda wished dey woulda showed wat happend to orn, like in the one with benz, siriam and johnny it showed orn in married to her new man and she was pregnant, expecting a new kid and noun, the servant left to her hometown and opened her own shop but at least dey didnt make wee take root back or let noodee live hahahah! :lol: :clap:

Mann

^I agree w/ Sweetie, Noodee is sooooo dumb! I wanted to punch her and stuff lol. I'm happy she commited suicide but I felt bad for Dr. Wigarnda. I know she loved Noodee as hers.. but Noodee is dumb, I mean she is soooo pathetic and weak, and a lil two faced backstabber. Like anyone would care she killed herself? She was useless anyways. lol My sister was like, they didn't show how Noodee killed herself unlike the previous version, I was like I don't think she knows how to act that good yet, it'd probably look unrealistic haha. I thought the ending was okay, the touchy moment was between Aum and her brother, he even cried too, it was sad. I'm glad Pok didn't take Tui back but I can see she still loves him. She shoulda just got w/ Note , he was such a sweetheart to her. I enjoyed the lakorn a lot although it had draggy parts, it was great :D.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I was skimming through the old version, and Yoothakun tried to kill Aniroot after Noodee killed herself...

oh and the same actress who plays P'Bua is also in the old version!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Straight up drama, I stopped watching like a month ago but I'm watching the ending, there really wasn't much to enjoy from this lakorn <_< Most if not all of the characters were unlikeable...Why couldn't Root kill himself?!

Off topic...my friend looks alot like Tui, just realized this it was bugging me for a while hahahha he won't know i posted this, I hope.