Mia Luang ( DaraVdo)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Wee is so overwhelmed with a cheating husband, kids, and her job, yet Noodee keeps nagging her for help. But instead of being grateful, she secretly wants to shack it with her husband. Noodee is a piece of work. Underneath her sweet exterior is a snake waiting to attack!!!

CTR

The Realist guy here period
This is so dragging. They need to wrap it up. If your husband is a cheating two timer then it is time to move on with your life. If he is cheating on you then it obviously does not value you.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol she's tried to get a divorce, but she can't because he always postpones or he always ditches the meeting -.-" but I still think she should "fong ya" or file a divorce suit against him that seems to be her only option at this point.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Lol she's tried to get a divorce, but she can't because he always postpones or he always ditches the meeting -.-" but I still think she should "fong ya" or file a divorce suit against him that seems to be her only option at this point.

Yeah I know Tina but this lakorn is dragging. 14 episodes so far. -_- <_<

lady0fdarkness

lol... I dunno about you guys, but I love watching this lakorn. I love how they always go eat somewhere and doing everyday things. The characters are always going somewhere different too. It's fun to watch!

PoWeR3FeVeR

sarNie Juvenile
its too long. i think it aired with atit ching duang, and that's over. pob pee fah is also over. makae kanom wan is also over. this one is still airing.

lady0fdarkness

I'm sooo freaking annoyed of the way Noodee calls Wee. She just goes "Khun Ka." What the hell?? Shouldn't she refer her as "Pee," Or, "Khun Wee." Or "Dr. WeeGanda?" But "Khun??"

It's getting on my nerves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lady0fdarkness

I like the part where Noodee refers herself as "Noo" to Orn, but Orn goes "Noo Alai? Pee is more like it!" That was funny.

lady0fdarkness

awww.. why am I feeling sorry for the homewrecker, Orn? lol... when she broke down in episode 12, I feel bad for her. The girl is obsessed with that dog.

And as for Wee... I'm on her side, but I'm getting so annoyed at how she keeps helping Noodee when maybe she needs to help jerself first??

Ahh... I dunno..

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
i really hope they do get back together, wee deserves ALOT better
and aum was made for this role, sooo is portraying this character so well!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
what does that mean?! lol. gahhh, i'm not watching this lakorn but *smiles. i still remember the first time i saw note in yod nai tawum w/ araya! they were sucha good couple, too bad araya moved to ch3 now they won't ever pair up again. *sigh. but it's ok since note doesn't have chances to be praek again anyway but i wish he was still praek thoughh!! >< grrrrrrr. he's one of the better looking praek that ch7 has but oh well, there lost. :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
awww.. why am I feeling sorry for the homewrecker, Orn? lol... when she broke down in episode 12, I feel bad for her. The girl is obsessed with that dog.

And as for Wee... I'm on her side, but I'm getting so annoyed at how she keeps helping Noodee when maybe she needs to help jerself first??

Ahh... I dunno..
Lol Lome, I feel sorry for Orn not because she is heartbroken, but because she puts herself in that situation. She knew from the start that Root is a jackass. I mean come on the guy is married and he NEVER ever complains about Wee being a bad wife! So she should have picked up the clues when Root decided to sleep with her ass, but yet maintain a stable life with his wife. It would have been somewhat understanding but not justifiable if Root would complain that Wee is a bad wife and such, but he's not he never gave anyone signs that he was going to leave Wee. So all in all even if Root is a freaking jackarse bastard to the core these girls are half to blame for trying to sleep with other people's husbands.

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
lol... I dunno about you guys, but I love watching this lakorn. I love how they always go eat somewhere and doing everyday things. The characters are always going somewhere different too. It's fun to watch!
i'm loving this lakorn too. maybe because it's actually something different from the rest. i like all these actors and actresses..they can really act! can't wait for it to end so i can order a copy for myself from ebay!!

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
noodee is gettin on my last nerves lol! i juz had to foward the scenes of her today! there she goes again acting as if she's an angel to wee but behind her back she's secretly goin places with root lol ooh man dis grl. It was funny when aum went to see wee at her workplace to show wee the video tape she recorded of noodee and root, when she was like " your little snow white aint snow white no more" lol ^_^ i noe aum is a big pain in da ass in here but she doesnt bother me as much as noodee is right now lol! but aum still is a big B***h lol!

lady0fdarkness

^^oh man.. I'm not even on the episodes where that bitch noodee is going places with noot yet. I'm already annoyed already!!

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
i recently got a chance to catch up on this lakorn and noodee makes me sick!!! how could she act like she's all happy when wee and her husband was spending time together and stuff but behind her back go out to dinner, etc. with him! what is wrong with this girl!!!! she is so annoying.. atleast aum does it openly and she lets wee see what her intentions are instead of noodee who is acting all innocent when she isnt!