mexican or ripe papaya nasty

little

sarNie Adult
When I saw mexican eats ripe papayas it looks good. So I decided to buy 1. I would think it would taste good as the way they smells. I ate it taste a little bitter nasty taste. I will finish what I brought didn't want to waste it but it'll be my last to buy ripe ones. I always eat green papaya salad. Do u like ripe
papaya?

noungning

Heartless
ripe papaya is sweet! the orangey red ones... and it's good for ur digestive system lol.

personally, i don't really like eating it but sometimes we'd buy it and eat it. but you have to get the really riped ones. it's like very yellow on the outside and looks as if it's ready to be thrown away lol. but um the one u bought might've not been as riped so it doesn't taste sweet but rather bitter.

i ate a riped one once when i was in monterry mexicon with my dad and to me it tasted like blood... maybe cause it was summer time and it was out in the sun... but when i came back home and my mom bought a riped one it was good sweet not to sweet but it was better than the one back in mexico

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
i love ripe papaya, but......

after you eat, when you take a dump, all you smell is papaya.
or is that just me??

XCappy

Mr. Char
does that mean u pooped, wiped ur bum and ur finger .... :ph34r:
Ning, you scare me :lol:.

Back to the topic, I like ripe papaya. People should know that I eat like a porc (eating a lot and almost all what he gets on the plate), not eating dirty so that your table is out :D

noungning

Heartless
Ning, you scare me :lol:.

Back to the topic, I like ripe papaya. People should know that I eat like a porc (eating a lot and almost all what he gets on the plate), not eating dirty so that your table is out :D
ahah oh gosh. i'm sorry didn't mean to scare anyone lol.

wow, why do thin thin thin guys eat sooooo much... haha i've found that to be true with most of my friends... i'm jealous -_-

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I don't like riped papaya.

I like them green and all minced up with fish sauce, salt, garlic, shrimp paste, fermented fish juice, peppers, msg, sugar, limes, tomatoes, and vermecelli noodles.
I hope I don't offend people who like riped papaya, but I really think that riped papaya smells like arm pit. Sorry... :tease:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i believed i tried the ripe one once maybe twice, when i was a kid...i cant even remember what it tasted like anymore. :huh:

now the closest i get to em are the dried ones.. the ones in the trail mixed fruit packages! theyre delicious btw.

ps. you'll find that things you dislike in your early age you will soon enjoy later in life.

but dont let one bad experience (with the bitter taste) discourage you from trying it again.

better luck on the your next one! :p

just for that i might go out and buy one too..(try the flea market..you can always bargain the price...you can probably ask them for some samples too...just a thought)