Meu Nang (Dida)

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
not a fan of Bai Sai Tong either i found it to be very annoying, long, and dragging..
so i rather hope she don't get cast
i rather have her in a lakorn where i know i will watch.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I don't think that Khoun Daeng is being bais, or discrimination anything...I mean, true that Araya switched to Ch. 3, but that was becuz her contract was over. In the otherhand, Kwan has been getting in alot of troubles lately, and it doesn't look too good on herself. If you are known to be a troublemaker, who would want to work with you. Rumored or not, news is already out. I'm not saying this becuz I hate Kwan or anything, but that's the fact. We have already seen wat happened to stars in the past already when they get into troubles or had bad reputation...they either get less roles or only start in supporting/N'rai roles only...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Okay, I only shared what I read from an article, it's for everyone to ponder about, whether you believe it or not, it's subjective since we're not Khun Daeng. I'm just saying, whether skin color has anything to do with it or not, each case is different, but Khun Daeng is BIASED, no doubt. If Ch. 7 was treating Chompoo so well, why would she switch companies? Anyway, image is important but I see quite a few actresses that have good images YET still underpromoted so it's not always about clean image but rather if Khun Daeng is fond of you or not and in this case, Pancake and yes, Pinky. But hey, life isn't always fair nor equally distributed.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
^Okay, I only shared what I read from an article, it's for everyone to ponder about, whether you believe it or not, it's subjective since we're not Khun Daeng. I'm just saying, whether skin color has anything to do with it or not, each case is different, but Khun Daeng is BIASED, no doubt. If Ch. 7 was treating Chompoo so well, why would she switch companies? Anyway, image is important but I see quite a few actresses that have good images YET still underpromoted so it's not always about clean image but rather if Khun Daeng is fond of you or not and in this case, Pancake and yes, Pinky. But hey, life isn't always fair nor equally distributed.

So it is right to discriminate? <_<

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
she can only be promoted if khun daeng aint the big boss no more which would be fat chance. Of course nobody has a rite to descriminate but ppl do it and you just can't stop that.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
either way I think Khun Dang is being biased.. Look at all the other na'eks and pr'eks in channel 7.. those who has no bad news at all are still not being promoted... I'm just hope Kwan transfer as soon as her contract is over. Yes life is not fair but not everyone's perfect either... I myself is guilty of causing trouble and talking smack too... I just don't like how Khun Dang is being biased.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, Khun Daeng is supposed to retire but even then, we don't know if the next person in line for the throne is more or less biased so it's hard to predict but as an entertainer, there will always be hardships like this, you can't please everyone.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm glad to hear that she's retiring, but at the same time, we never know if the person next in line will make any changes, all I ask whatever Khun Dang perfer, this is the entertainment business, just make lakorns for the fans out there and I can careless whether she likes dark, un mixed or whatever, but just give everyone some chances and equality... but whatever, you can never change a person, it's them who can change themselves.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
they should do on fan base it's us that supporting the lakorn and giving them rating. Well if Khun Daeng does retire I hope the new person in line gives everyone with talent a fair chance that why ch7 is so down everyone more of ch3 and ch5 fan.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i know khun daeng is biased. look at who she promotes the most: pancake and vier! if we refered on ratings, kwan has 2 big hits (among 20: KGRKGR and PRRA), pancake is more regular, she doesn't have big hit or big flop. we all know it's because pancake's good reputation, do you forget that she's a "nang fah der din" :rolleyes:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
she can give wier and pan. as much as she wants to, but she'll have to give Kwan the same amt. too so that all fans can watch their fav. actors and actresses...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i know khun daeng is biased. look at who she promotes the most: pancake and vier! if we refered on ratings, kwan has 2 big hits (among 20: KGRKGR and PRRA), pancake is more regular, she doesn't have big hit or big flop. we all know it's because pancake's good reputation, do you forget that she's a "nang fah der din" :rolleyes:

hum....not sure about that but...i just hope one day pancake will play a poor lakorn role...so i get satisfy...i really want to see her acting as a poor lady....it will be interesting....

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
hum....not sure about that but...i just hope one day pancake will play a poor lakorn role...so i get satisfy...i really want to see her acting as a poor lady....it will be interesting....
well, she is playing a poor role in Pleng Ruk Karm Pope with New Wongsakorn lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
pan alwaise plays the goody rich girl... i like kwan's roles more than pan's i cant wait for this lakorn.. hardly see kwan in lakorns much.. argh.. i hopw she'll get promoted more...