Meu Nang (Dida)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I really like Faai and Tle's scene...it was soooo cute at the hospital with them. The step-mother and step-sister got what they deserved. I can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode, I want to see how Teng is going to get Kwan back too.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i hate how their sooo draggin this lakorn -.- like da previews for the next episode shows pi lut tryin to rape mae in the car? wth? i thought he was good already lol? confusingg

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
okay uh... Mae is is the biggest hypocrit. She is supposedly Miss kindness and forgiving. She forgave the evil people, but she can't forgive Pim? WHAT THE FUCK!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
finally, the lakorn end. it wasn't that great but it was okay. teng and kwan were really cute in the last scene.
WHOA!
it already ended!??!?
gottah go watch it now. LOL :p
blech...is anybody going to watch pancake&&Vee's lakorn?!
just wondering :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
the ending was cute. My fav. couple was Faai and Tle :D I hope to see them again, they were so cute together. Happy Kwan and Teng got back together.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
the ending was cute. My fav. couple was Faai and Tle :D I hope to see them again, they were so cute together. Happy Kwan and Teng got back together.
i agree!
well Fai and Tle was more cute and funnier at the end. LOL :p
Teng&&Kwan was also but kinda weird. LOL
dunno why! kekekekke ;]
the Dummy Trick was funny! i really thoght that he jumped! :lol:

i have no idea but somehow i don't really like pancake.
Ahaha! same here...i used to but nw..she's just BLECH! lol
but i might probably watch...but lots of doubts on that. LOL :p

Anyways, imma Miss Kwan&&Tengneung on screen for awhile! TT____TT
lol
i sure really hope that if Kwan&&Teng1 gets another lakorn together,
the storyline better for sure and seriously have a better storyline..
and nawt draggy nor too dramatic...lol.. :lol:
Still Lovin' Tengneung&&Kwan<3333

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am a pancake lover so I guess that's one reason why I like Pancake lol She is really talented just that there are many people dislike her because she is being promoted too much over their favorite stars. But I am pretty sure if we get pass that you guys might like her. I am not forcing anyone to like Pancake cause I, myself have a few celebrity that I dislike.

Anyways the ending was so-so. Didn't watch it just read the cap and that is good enough for me. This will be nominated as one of my worst lakorn of the year award lol I am kind of upset that it turn out stupid, I had such high hope for Kwan. Glad that Wier turn this down or I would be sadder. Tengnueng on the other hand, pity him that his first pra ek role in a lakorn would have to be this one.