Meu Nang (Dida)

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Pancake gained least popularity among the Chinese fans, so bad that we have to see her on screen all the year around. Right now the most popular CH7 actresses among the Chinese fans are kob, kwan and noon w, a lot of people like kwan in DD, BRRA and KGRKGR, she is so pretty and cute.
Chinese fans don't like Pancake? Nice, join the bandwagon. :p oh I'm so mean.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Tengneung Compliments Kwan as Cute, Ignores News

Endlessly complimenting after collaborating with Nang'ake Kwan Usamanee Waitayaanon in the lakorn "Meu Nang," Tengneung Kritsanagan shares, "At the moment, Kwan and I are speeding up the filming. After filming with her, I feel like she's a cute kid."

Kwan usually has news with her co-stars, are you afraid?

"I really don't know much news but I had the opportunity to get to know N'Kwan in person for who she is and we have spoken to each other thus I know how she is and like I've said before, she's cute and she would help teach me many things in regards to acting. I'm not acquainted with angles of the cameras so sometimes I would block N'Kwan so she would help tell me."

How's your character?

"I'm a college senior. Apparently, Nang'ake's family is struggling with some problems and I want to help so I try to enter her house. Even though this character isn't too far from my own, but I still consider this to be difficult as it is my first long lakorn."

Other people view you as a "dropped orange" pra'ake? [Dropped orange refers to someone who uses connections/ties.]

"I really don't feel that way. I entered the channel at a pretty late stage and I don't even know what happened. All I know is that the elders have given me an opportunity and I will grab them."

News Credit: Khaosod
Translated by: aiyaja

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Tengneung Compliments Kwan as Cute, Ignores News

Endlessly complimenting after collaborating with Nang'ake Kwan Usamanee Waitayaanon in the lakorn "Meu Nang," Tengneung Kritsanagan shares, "At the moment, Kwan and I are speeding up the filming. After filming with her, I feel like she's a cute kid."

Kwan usually has news with her co-stars, are you afraid?

"I really don't know much news but I had the opportunity to get to know N'Kwan in person for who she is and we have spoken to each other thus I know how she is and like I've said before, she's cute and she would help teach me many things in regards to acting. I'm not acquainted with angles of the cameras so sometimes I would block N'Kwan so she would help tell me."

How's your character?

"I'm a college senior. Apparently, Nang'ake's family is struggling with some problems and I want to help so I try to enter her house. Even though this character isn't too far from my own, but I still consider this to be difficult as it is my first long lakorn."

Other people view you as a "dropped orange" pra'ake? [Dropped orange refers to someone who uses connections/ties.]

"I really don't feel that way. I entered the channel at a pretty late stage and I don't even know what happened. All I know is that the elders have given me an opportunity and I will grab them."

News Credit: Khaosod
Translated by: aiyaja

thank you for the news. I seriously cannot wait to see this lakorn.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Seems like we'll be seeing a lot more chemistry in this lakorn as Tengneung already complimented Kwan as so pretty that he can't even concentrate and cute as a person, ignoring such rumors of her clashing with other stars. ^_^

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
yea I'm so excited lots of ppl misunderstood Kwan i'm glad ppl are looking pass the bad media.

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
i hope to see some pics and clips soon.
seem like this lakorn is so private...u hear or see nothing at all...

skies

sarNie Adult
I WANT CEREMONY PICTURES, SCREEN CAPS, INTERVIEWS, PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES>>>WHERE??? WHERE???? lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
None yet. Like I said before, Kwan's projects/lakorns usually doesn't have much media/promotions so don't expect too much. ^_^

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Woah! so they already started filming this lakorn already?? me so slow!!
lol
Awesome!! i can't wait to see it!! xx]]
n e ways...its great to hear that teung knows kwan very well and understands her.
now i like guys like that!! hahaha he is so nice!! :drool:
i hate it when ppl just assume..just because the dumb press says so.
i mean come on! its paparazzi's that makes those shiets up.
geesh..dumb ppls.
we only Love Kwan that is why we look at the bright side of her and takes her side.
lol :lmao:

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
it's good that teng1 know the real of kwan...i can't wait to see this lakorn...

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
aww..im already liking the p'eak now..haha..i just wanna see pics of kwan and him together!..i love kwan no matter wat people gots to say bouts her!

deday

sarNie Hatchling
i'm not even gonna bother with comments on the casts anymore ._.
anyways, here's some news on the lakorn for those who didn't hear this yet.

one of Tengneung's close fanclub asked him today and he told her that Meu Narng will air in Febuary '09 not sure what the exact date is yet though.

credit: Tengneung's forum

fyi, i believe the 'real' Tengneung and not the 'public' Tengneung...so all these comments i won't even bother with them xP

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
hope that's for real....i been waiting ever since time for this to happen...not even i ceremony yet too.....