Meu Nang (Dida)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I know, Pancake can have her lakorn, but everyone else should also have as many lakorn she does too to make it fair. I used to be a fan of Kob, Yui, Aump, but now I barely see them in good lakorns anymore.
dude i know how u guys feel....wats up with pancake...she not that special or anything...she not a princess too...just the same as kwan, aum p., noon w., and all the other ch 7 n'eks......but ppl said she's the best...some even said the elder's like her more...but acturally i gotta say...my mom and all my aunts doesn't like her acting @ all...

out of topic but anyway: i once talk to a hmong translater and ask her about movies...(Hmong dubb) we were talking until she started about pancake...she said she was going to dubb that one with Pancake n Wier called "Khun Nun Tawada" something like that though, but she said pancake chacater was to bossy to be n'ek and decided not to anymore...sometimes i even wonder y they don't Hmong Dubb her lakorns....but anyway i don't care...but i gotta say "Kwan's a Favorite Now" <---means translaters r looking forward to her in the future--->

hehe...luv kwan...can't wait...when's the ceremony??????????????????

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
oh really that's so cool that hmong people wants to dubb Kwan's lakorn. I totally support them on that. I know where is the opening ceremony.. I have been waiting for over a month now... almost two month... i really want to see my Kwan back onscreen again and also with this actor.

I bought Dang Duang Haru Thai over July fourth the dubb version and everyone of my relatives that watch it love it. my friend got so interested in Kwan after that. Sign I wish they give her more lakorns in 2009.

jeeja

oh really that's so cool that hmong people wants to dubb Kwan's lakorn. I totally support them on that. I know where is the opening ceremony.. I have been waiting for over a month now... almost two month... i really want to see my Kwan back onscreen again and also with this actor.

I bought Dang Duang Haru Thai over July fourth the dubb version and everyone of my relatives that watch it love it. my friend got so interested in Kwan after that. Sign I wish they give her more lakorns in 2009.

cool....that's how some of my cousins & friends were too.....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmmm .. lol.. this is so funnie but yea i agree. i love kwan.. for pancake.. ummm im just not a fan.. i go for the p'eks lmao.. hahaha j/k.. i havent watched pancakes lakorns.. but yea i like kwan more.. but i dont only watch for her.. because i also love noon.. kob.. yui .. n pinky.. lalala.. but of course KWAN hehe.. i def cant wait for this lakorn to air.. even though thats gonna be awhile.. go KWAN.. N TENG.. hehe.. lalala..

jeeja

any news yet....there's like nothing about dis @ all....its like they started filming but no movement.....

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
any news yet....there's like nothing about dis @ all....its like they started filming but no movement.....
i know... I want to know what's going on with this lakorn. I've been waiting forever to see this lakorn. Man, they are keeping me waiting, but there's no news at all.. I hope they are still going to do this lakorn.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
the lakorn been filming cuz Teng's schedule said that....they probably have some news when its almost airing lol

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
p'kwan is having a lakorn with a newbie? but who's him? sorry it's been a long time that I visit this site. Any body have his picture to share, I want to see how he look like? what's the story line? when it's gonna air? any ceremony pics yet? I can't wait to see p'kwan & the newbie pra'ek and see how cute they look together.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
p'kwan is having a lakorn with a newbie? but who's him? sorry it's been a long time that I visit this site. Any body have his picture to share, I want to see how he look like? what's the story line? when it's gonna air? any ceremony pics yet? I can't wait to see p'kwan & the newbie pra'ek and see how cute they look together.
Um..I think earlier in the pages before some posted up some pictures of Teneung.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, here's a clip of Tengneung doing an interview, he mentions that he accepts that Kwan is so beautiful/pretty, he doesn't dare look into her eyes. Well, that's what the text says but I haven't seen the clip myself, it keeps buffering and no luck of it being done yet, gah, so slow so if anyone can watch it, please do share details of the interview. :lol:

http://www.daradaily.com/clip/dumv/B5whTXzwgRzn

OR

http://www.youdumv.com/dudara/B5whTXzwgRzn
I can't watch it either... if someone can watch it, please tell us what it's about.. I'm waiting for this lakorn...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, I saw like 28 seconds of it and so far, the reporters asked Tengneung:

R: There were rumors of you not wanting to collaborate with Kwan?
T: Oh no, that's not true. I've seen her at the filming set and she's very cute. We're around the same age, only different by one year so I think that allows us a high probability of being friends.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
http://ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=43367
Kwan looks gorgeous! But did they change praek or what? 'Cause it's not TUENG on the cover w/ Kwan it's AOF CHANAPOL, lol :p He looks funny but still cute! Or is he p'rai or some just other significant character in here? I didn't know this was gonna be a period/boran lakorn.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
http://ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=43367
Kwan looks gorgeous! But did they change praek or what? 'Cause it's not TUENG on the cover w/ Kwan it's AOF CHANAPOL, lol :p He looks funny but still cute! Or is he p'rai or some just other significant character in here? I didn't know this was gonna be a period/boran lakorn.

this is not the lakorn of Teng1 & Kwan, just a short lakorn that they pair kwan with Aof Chanapol together....

they look cute on the cover, kwan is so beautiful always, about Aof, he's cute....