Meet anyone famous?

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Hmmm another one....that needing to stay in the States? I feel them celebs from Srok Khmer. It's probably their only way out of the Country and able to support their families and such.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Khatiya said:
Hmmm another one....that needing to stay in the States? I feel them celebs from Srok Khmer. It's probably their only way out of the Country and able to support their families and such.
[post="92590"][/post]​

No she's not staying in the states...she's staying in France her hubby is Khmer from France...but yep most of them only join the entertainment to get known so they can move the heck outta of Cambo....sad but true...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Yea because if ur a girl famouse over there in cambodia the elder ppl in da government get 2 sleep w/ u first before u can become famous

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
Azlisakhmer said:
Yea because if ur a girl famouse over there in cambodia the elder ppl in da government get 2 sleep w/ u first before u can become famous
[post="94276"][/post]​
that is likely to be true and very sad...I feel sorry for them

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Azlisakhmer said:
[post="94276"][/post]​

I heard the same thing... but some deny or have no comments ehehe..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
That's not exactly all true there are those that sell their body as well as image and then there are those that are true entertainers cuz they love it....

but lately all of them seem to piss me off...I swear they are popping up in the states every now and then...and some of them be sleeping around...I swear what happen to respect for ones body....especially they are Khmer too...goody lord.....*sigh*....okay running off now....

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
So true Bluemoon what happen 2 respect for your own body because know days things are so modern that they don't care for respect anymore but I still have respect for my body

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
That's not exactly all true there are those that sell their body as well as image and then there are those that are true entertainers cuz they love it....

but lately all of them seem to piss me off...I swear they are popping up in the states every now and then...and some of them be sleeping around...I swear what happen to respect for ones body....especially they are Khmer too...goody lord.....*sigh*....okay running off now....
[post="94560"][/post]​

Popping Up lolzz :lmao: Just like POP CORNS huh? eheheh

I heard about them too.. ie POV SOMNANG... uhmm they said she took someone's hubby ehehe.. Well the guy end up divorcing his wife and kids for her... something like that..

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
many khemr celebs. esp. girls takes someone elses husband and there at least what 10- 20 years older then them.. iono but do they like old man who have wives or guys with money i jsut dont noe with khemr girl stars... damn they jsut dont care what people say or something... and many khemr girl that are not famous down in cambodia takes old man from america as their husband... i noe alot of people that did.. i jsut err.. theres so many other man.. why someone taht already have a wife.

ohmigosh

sarNie Egg
well i've met
Youn Sopheap
Him Sivorn
Heng Bunleap
Chheun Oudom
Pich sophea shez so pretty in real life and down to earth and she sounds exactly da same in real life

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
i met chound sovanchai like in feb? she came by in lowell and wow she was pretty and skinnier then in karaoke lol i guess the camera do put 10 pounds on you lol

fallen

sarNie Hatchling
Last nite i meet pich sophear and shez really pretty in real life, she looks way better in real life than in karaoke. Her voice is the same when shez sing, shes really down to earth. ^_^ And i aslo saw heng bunleap, hez really tall. >__<I got to take a photo wif them. And when i went to cambodia i meet Preap Savath and his wife, i got to take a photo wif them two. :)

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
fallen said:
Last nite i meet pich sophear and shez really pretty in real life, she looks way better in real life than in karaoke. Her voice is the same when shez sing, shes really down to earth. ^_^ And i aslo saw heng bunleap, hez really tall. >__<I got to take a photo wif them. And when i went to cambodia i meet Preap Savath and his wife, i got to take a photo wif them two. :)
[post="103269"][/post]​
OoOo...Can you share the pics with us?...Me want to See... ^_^

russe

sarNie Adult
fallen said:
[post="103269"][/post]​
I wanna see their pixs too. you are so lucky. I really wanna see Preap Savath and Heng Bunleap.

sisii

I've recently met Nop Bayarith. My family is close to Touch Sreynith's family. I've met her a couple times and even played playstation with ehr when I was young at my cousin's house lol I've also met Kath Sakim, Preap Sovath, Him Sivorn, Tevarin Daro (not sure if spelled right) and Pich Chenda

I met nob bayarith too, he is very nice but when i take pics with him i think he looks like someone takes drugs because his eyes. between the all khmers stars i met i think it just have kim leakeana, preab sovath, tiantian leakana and his husband (i forget his name0, nob bayarith who are really nice and who are a real artist.