Meas Sok Sophea

yak

sarNie Adult
And waht about Him sivon....all the singer have their voice and yeah pich chenda have a really beautifull voice but i think it depend what they sing....some song are for them and other not..;;like h.sivon she sing better wedding song...and what about soun chanta...i love when she sing pop song.....and we can say that meak sok siphea have a really good voice she just need some trainning

to real khmer....i have a lot of another pix of her but not where she is alone....( i have one where she got no make up and she just wake up but i won't show it....because don't want to break ppl impression...)
i agree... him sivon, she sounds really good in wedding song and yeh kay(spelling lol)... and leys put it this way... lmao..

han

sarNie Egg
And waht about Him sivon....all the singer have their voice and yeah pich chenda have a really beautifull voice but i think it depend what they sing....some song are for them and other not..;;like h.sivon she sing better wedding song...and what about soun chanta...i love when she sing pop song.....and we can say that meak sok siphea have a really good voice she just need some trainning

to real khmer....i have a lot of another pix of her but not where she is alone....( i have one where she got no make up and she just wake up but i won't show it....because don't want to break ppl impression...)

do you have her email address?
i don't mind her pictures with other people

come on just show it, i just want to have alook.

pich chenda can't sing for a peanuts.

do you have her email address?
i don't mind her pictures with other people

come on just show it, i just want to have alook.

pich chenda can't sing for a peanuts.

yak

sarNie Adult
YEAH PICH CHINDA CANT SONG FOR A PEANUT, BUT CAN SING FOR THE MONEY... LMAO... THIS GIRL YA TALKING ABOUT SHE CAN SING... WELL.... SHE CANT!... BUT LIKE pleang sney SAID THERES ARE SOME SONGS THAT PICH CHINDA CAN SONG.... IT DEPENDS HOW SHE SINGS IT... BUT TOUCH SREY NICH, AS FOR HER I THINK IT DONT MATTER FOR HER... SHE ALWAYS SOUNDS GOOD TO ME... ^_^...

han

sarNie Egg
YEAH PICH CHINDA CANT SONG FOR A PEANUT, BUT CAN SING FOR THE MONEY... LMAO... THIS GIRL YA TALKING ABOUT SHE CAN SING... WELL.... SHE CANT!... BUT LIKE pleang sney SAID THERES ARE SOME SONGS THAT PICH CHINDA CAN SONG.... IT DEPENDS HOW SHE SINGS IT... BUT TOUCH SREY NICH, AS FOR HER I THINK IT DONT MATTER FOR HER... SHE ALWAYS SOUNDS GOOD TO ME... ^_^...

Where can i get KHMER MP3 or WMA good quality one.
Can you lists some site.

What do you think of Chin Seriya

russe

sarNie Adult

I don't think we are comparing her to the older generation... well I'm not when I brought up the topic. I was comparing her to the newer or younger generation. she's not that skillful to compare to Pich Chenda or Him Sivonn, but she sure sound better than Pich Sophea and Yok thetratha in my opinion.

han

sarNie Egg
I don't think we are comparing her to the older generation... well I'm not when I brought up the topic. I was comparing her to the newer or younger generation. she's not that skillful to compare to Pich Chenda or Him Sivonn, but she sure sound better than Pich Sophea and Yok thetratha in my opinion.

oh come Meas Sok Sophea sound lot better than Pich Chanda way better
pich chenda sound nothing compares to Meas Sok Sophea

She the best of the New generations

han

sarNie Egg
I really love hre voice. In my opinion she has the best voice for the newer generation. she souunds better than Pich Sophea, Yok Thetratha, Ly Evathina, and the other female singers. its just too bad she doesn't sing fro RHM.

where can i get her (Meas Sok Sophea) pictures.
got her email address.
where can get her MP3 or WMA

russe

sarNie Adult
where can i get her (Meas Sok Sophea) pictures.
got her email address.
where can get her MP3 or WMA
I don't have any good pictures of her... only seen thoes pictures on dvd covers. someone post her song on the achive section you can download.

realkhmer it sound like u got an obsession with her.....but u can find her he e-mail in her official site...if u really want talk to her.....