Meas Sok Sophea

russe

sarNie Adult
I really love hre voice. In my opinion she has the best voice for the newer generation. she souunds better than Pich Sophea, Yok Thetratha, Ly Evathina, and the other female singers. its just too bad she doesn't sing fro RHM.

kalarb

sarNie Egg
I agree with you guys. At first I didn't really like her voice for some reason but after awhile I started to like it. Her voice is not squeeky like some of the others. Yeah too bad she is not in RHM.

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
I LOVE Meas Sok sophea....Her voice is soo sweet...Even though she doesn't pronounce the the words in english clearly, it still sounds good..I know when some of the singers who tried to sing in english, it sounds horrible :wacko: ...When I went to the 'Biggest for All' concert in Cambodia on March 8...I remember she threw her watch to the crowd...She's such a nice person....and I agree with you guys, she should sing for RHM!!

russe

sarNie Adult
I made a request for Meas Sok Sophea to sing with Preap Savath for RHM. do you guys think it will work? I never like any singer from other company beside the 4 singers (preap, Nop, channda, and Kim) form RHM. this girl really has an amazing voice that I really love. If alot of people make request it might work.

ashley408

sarNie Egg
Milkjuice said:
I LOVE Meas Sok sophea....Her voice is soo sweet...Even though she doesn't pronounce the the words in english clearly, it still sounds good..I know when some of the singers who tried to sing in english, it sounds horrible :wacko: ...When I went to the 'Biggest for All' concert in Cambodia on March 8...I remember she threw her watch to the crowd...She's such a nice person....and I agree with you guys, she should sing for RHM!!
[post="99909"][/post]​
Yes, I agree I really like her voice. She has nice voice and I agree with you bong srey milkjuice. Her english is better than those people who trying to sing in english. I love her song she sing Baby Baby.
They should let herr sing in RHM !!! For english and khmer.. we need those song alot now. for the new gerneration. not juss khmer. Right.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i watch a couple of her mv . yes she have a nice voice and she have a nice shape body LOL

SARY

sarNie Egg
I liked her when she first started singing the love ballads with Nop Banyarith. They were a dynamite duo for singing. I hope she signs up with RHM.

yeah her voice is really great, here the pix of her i take last night....

Xtra-K

sarNie Egg
^Thanks for the links! Shes great. I like the "everytime" khmer version, sounds better than Britneys, hahah!

han

sarNie Egg
i watch a couple of her mv . yes she have a nice voice and she have a nice shape body LOL
yes man, meas sok sophea is the best and she also good looking as well
she got sexy body

does anybody got her email address?
have any more of her pictures i would like to have some

i'm a big,big fan of her and i collect her cd and dvd.

yak

sarNie Adult
im sorry, shes not all that good... even pich chinda and touch srey nich sounds better... and plus even though im not a big Pich Sophea,but she sound even way better. also Yok Thetratha too.. this girl only sounds good at some song..

han

sarNie Egg
yeah her voice is really great, here the pix of her i take last night....

do you have anymore of her pictures (Meas Sok Sophea), i would like to have some.

She's the best and also i like Touch SreyNich musics too.

i'm a big,big fan of her and Touch SreyNich i like their musics.

im sorry, shes not all that good... even pich chinda and touch srey nich sounds better... and plus even though im not a big Pich Sophea,but she sound even way better. also Yok Thetratha too.. this girl only sounds good at some song..
And waht about Him sivon....all the singer have their voice and yeah pich chenda have a really beautifull voice but i think it depend what they sing....some song are for them and other not..;;like h.sivon she sing better wedding song...and what about soun chanta...i love when she sing pop song.....and we can say that meak sok siphea have a really good voice she just need some trainning

to real khmer....i have a lot of another pix of her but not where she is alone....( i have one where she got no make up and she just wake up but i won't show it....because don't want to break ppl impression...)