[MBC] Sweet Spy

u-ph0rik

sarNie Egg
shana pakim said:
people who already saw it who get the girl at the end?

i really want to know....can someone tell me please...
[post="138555"][/post]​
really really want to know?? okay i`ll tell you hehe..

no one gets here... if you want to know why highlight the below.

Dennis o`neil got shot a few times and died (but i don`t believe soo.. cuzz soo-ae get`s a phonecall on her cell with dennis spy name on the caller ID and it ended right there). Kang Jun i dunno bout him.. he just start to investigate soo-ae husband case all over again.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
^^^ thx for the spoilers! i'm sort of glad I didn't take the time to watch this drama then. especially with all these rumors of a sequel? that's gonna be too much to stomach.

hill

sarNie Egg
ok i do not know if anyone post this question up yet sorry if someone did! i was wondering if there is going to be a part 2 because it really bug me when an ending end like that!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
me and my sisters are watching "sweet spy"

i went on kimook.com and wanted to order the original series since i'm only watching the dubbed version...

but then it said on a note that they will not ship to customers in North America...

ahahha... but i think this is a good series.. he's so fine!!! =D

REALLIE good english

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
He is good looking, but as much as he was........that series didn't keep me interested. I stopped after about 6 episodes.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i love "sweet spy" he is super cute! however, the ending was lame. i hope there will be part 2... :)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
he still talks kind of straight... like his voice isn't relaxed... but i'm sure he can work on that...

i liked the part where he told the herione's friend to buy new clothes... that's kind of harsh...

if someone said that to me... i'd be like... uhh... what da fawk... =S

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i think & heard he got a new movie coming out.. i think his name is gonna be johnny or something.. he plays as a chef.. :) & falls in love with this one girl.. i think he's starring with "Ha Ga In" or something like that.. i don't remember... i can't wait though.. i hope his acting improved because "sweet spy" he wasn't that good.. :)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
SWEET SPY SUCKED SO BAD!!!!!!! IM NOT EVEN KIDDIN....I WATCHED LIKE 2 MIN. OF IT N I STOPPED CUZ THE GIRL WASNT THAT GOOD LOOKIN N I HATE COP RELATED SERIES N THE PLOT WAS JUS PLAIN STUPID....

my_luvs_dongwan

sarNie Egg
He is good looking, but as much as he was........that series didn't keep me interested. I stopped after about 6 episodes.

you should keep on going the series is so good ang interesting. when it comes to the ending they opened up there feelings for one another. also it has a sad enging to it. it keeps you wondering if there is a second part to it. which i think that they should have one. make him come back for her, after finding his mother. then have a twist of fate with her having his child. but them findng out who really opened up all the information to the CIA.

my_luvs_dongwan

sarNie Egg
SWEET SPY SUCKED SO BAD!!!!!!! IM NOT EVEN KIDDIN....I WATCHED LIKE 2 MIN. OF IT N I STOPPED CUZ THE GIRL WASNT THAT GOOD LOOKIN N I HATE COP RELATED SERIES N THE PLOT WAS JUS PLAIN STUPID....

SHE ONLY LOOKS LIKE THAT BUT SHE REALLY IS PRETTY AFTER ALL DRESSED UP AT THE PARTY. AND AFTER HER FEELINGS MOVES FASTER TOWARDS HIM. SHE LOOKS EVEN PRETTIER THEN BEFORE. SO JUST GIVE IT A CHANCE AND YOU'LL LIKE IT. I THINK THAT IT IS THE BEST KOREAN- SPY MIX WITH ROMANCE AND ACTION DRAMA I'VE EVER SEEN.

my_luvs_dongwan

sarNie Egg

SHE ONLY LOOKS LIKE THAT BUT SHE REALLY IS PRETTY AFTER ALL DRESSED UP AT THE PARTY. AND AFTER HER FEELINGS MOVES FASTER TOWARDS HIM. SHE LOOKS EVEN PRETTIER THEN BEFORE. SO JUST GIVE IT A CHANCE AND YOU'LL LIKE IT. I THINK THAT IT IS THE BEST KOREAN- SPY MIX WITH ROMANCE AND ACTION DRAMA I'VE EVER SEEN.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
dennis has a new drama, "witch amusement" but i don't think he plays the main character.. sad.. :( i saw episode 1 on youtube.. looks interesting..

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching this series and Dennis Oh is so damn sexy! I love the way he kept smiling and winking! *faint* His cross tattoo on his shoulder was very sexy. The series was very good in my opinion with all the twist and turns that are involved. I think that everyone did a very good job in their role and was funny at times with some parts. I definitely recommend this series to those who are into cop/spies/love mix all together.

The only complaint I have is the ending! It's a cliff hanger that keeps the viewers guessing whether Han Yu-Il is still alive or not with that secret phone call. I think that he's still alive since they didn't retrieve the body from the water.

I wish that they would make the sequel to this to satisfy people like me, even just making a movie instead of a series is fine. I just want to see them back together and if he found his mother yet.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't be able to deny it either because Dennis Oh is HOT!!!!!! What a beautiful model.... too bad he can't speak Korean otherwise I'm sure he'd be the lead actor in so many dramas..... He's too perfect in every way, shape and for, also a bit better looking than Daniel Henney...hehe...

nary

sarNie Egg
HI! EVERYONE I'M NOT KOREAN BUT I STARTED WATCHING THE FIRST HARD SUBBED KOREAN MOVIE CALLED "THE 200 POUND BEAUTY " AND I LOVED IT!! IT WAS FUNNY AND AT THE SAME TIME THE PLOT OF THE MOVIE HAD MEANING, AS WELL MADE SENSE. BUT "SWEET SPY"... NEEDS MORE COMEDY, TO MAKE THE STORY LINE MORE INTERESTING! BUT THE MAIN CHARACTER DENNIS O'NEIL........UMMMM HE IS SO FINE, HE JUST LOOKS FLAWLESS IN EVERY WAY NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT! EXCEPT FOR THE FACT, HE DIDNT SPOKE KOREAN IN THE MOVIE. EVEN THOUGH IM NOT KOREAN, IT SEEMS AWKWARD! WHY? BECAUSE IF HE IS A FAMOUS KOREAN ACTOR HE SHOULD REPRESENT HIS COUNTRY BY SPEAKING THE LANGUAGE IT SHOWS THE AUDIENCE THAT HE IS PROUD TO BE A KOREAN. TO SHOW THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY THAT HE IS BILINGUAL AND HE CAN ACT IN BOTH LANGUAGES. AND WHO KNOWS SOMEDAY HE CAN EVEN BE FAMOUS ALL OVER THE WORLD. REGARDLESS I AM STILL A FAN AND I HOPE HE SPEAKS IN KOREAN IN FUTURE FILMS. ANOTHER THING HE WOULD REALLY LOOK GOOD WITH KIM AH JOONG THEY WOULD MAKE THE PERFECT KOREAN COUPLE!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i think at that time.. dennis o'neil didn't know much korean...

i heard he has improved.... & can speak good korean now.. he has a new drama...where he speaks korean... "witch amusement."

sweet spy: i love it.. they should have part 2.. the movie just stop out of no where.. which sucked.