[MBC] Sweet Spy

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
Sunshine_2D said:
Hey ! You watched episode 16 already? If yes where did you get the subs :mellow: . Thanks in advance :D.
[post="75804"][/post]​
yeah i have watch eps 16 already but without the subs...
the subs only out until15...
but the only subs i'm waiting is 17-20 ^ ^ because that's the only eps i downloaded...the others i watch it live on tv ^ ^
sorry to make u guys shock :lmao:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
zaizai_f4_only said:
but the only subs i'm waiting is 17-20 ^ ^ because that's the only eps i downloaded...the others i watch it live on tv ^ ^
[post="76894"][/post]​
that's relieved! i kept checking at d-addicts... and there's no sub 16. lol.

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
kitkat said:
[post="76925"][/post]​
zaizai_f4_only said:
[post="76894"][/post]​

Well now that I checked it on d-addict the subs for 16 just came out!!! :wub: :wub: :lol: :loool:

So good! :D I love this drama so much. Don't know why probably because of Dennis :D.

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
kitkat said:
[post="76925"][/post]​
oOps sorry about that..ahahahahha but now THEY HAVE IT ALREADY!!!

yeyyyy....tat mean subs for eps 17 going to b out soon ^ ^..so happy :w000t:

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
Sunshine_2D said:
Well now that I checked it on d-addict the subs for 16 just came out!!! :wub: :wub: :lol: :loool:

So good! :D I love this drama so much. Don't know why probably because of Dennis :D.
[post="77208"][/post]​

yep...i recon its because of dennis ^ ^ otherwise i cannot b bother watching these kind of movie :lmao: u noe actions...ahahah

kitkat

sarNie Elites
zaizai_f4_only said:
oOps sorry about that..ahahahahha but now THEY HAVE IT ALREADY!!!

yeyyyy....tat mean subs for eps 17 going to b out soon ^ ^..so happy :w000t:
[post="77339"][/post]​
yeah i know its out. hehehe i just can't wait to get a sub 17. hehehehehehe :w000t: :lol:

fallen

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished watching sweet spy and man dennis is such a hotti, didn't really play much attention to the movie. hehehehe!!! ^_^ but it was good. Dennis and the chink are soo cute when they are together ^_^

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
sallysosilly727 said:
i cant get mai clubbox to work and im trying to downlaod part 16 for this :(
[post="77383"][/post]​
arhm i think there's sumthing wrong with CB l8ly...coz someone from soompi cant upload file to CB..so yeah not sure..
:unsure:

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
zaizai_f4_only said:
arhm i think there's sumthing wrong with CB l8ly...coz someone from soompi cant upload file to CB..so yeah not sure..
:unsure:
[post="77555"][/post]​

im using this clubbox to downlaod it http://clubbox.co.kr/creidescabefore , it worked really good i can just press that button and the clubbox thing will open and then it'll just download but i dont noe wat happend

Fearless

sarNie Adult
can someone please reupload the English subtitles for the LQ version because I came too late and the links already expired. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Dennis is such a HOTTTTTTT dude :wub:
The ending could of been better but it was still cute cuz the main grl was like whispering and all. . . :lmao:
But it was sad too :wavecry:
oh and can someone check eps 6+up cuz it doesnt seem to wanna dl thnx :p