[MBC] Sweet Spy

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Itza2003 said:
Can anyone upload the subs. for episodes 18-20 on Sweet Spy. Please :wavecry: Thanks in advance.
[post="85690"][/post]​
well, you know they already translated on subs 19-20 but you have to wait for them to finish on sub 18 because they wanted to put all subs at same time.. so be patient... don't you know where to get those subs come from? it's subtitles at d-addicts.com so enjoy it!

i still wait for subs 18-20 lol. :D

happy trees

sarNie Egg
i love this drama! :) all korean dramas are almost the same but this one stood out to me :D dennis joseph o'neil is sooo hot :wub: (hot doesnt even describe how hot he is). i think he and nam sang mi made a really cute couple. does any one know if they are going to make a sequel? like FOR SURE they are gonna make a sequel or is it just a rumor? :unsure: ID REALLY LOVE TO KNOW THANKS

babyangel

sarNie Egg
i also wondering if sweet spy is going 2 have a sequal 2 ....so can someone tell me :p
happy trees said:
i love this drama! :) all korean dramas are almost the same but this one stood out to me :D dennis joseph o'neil is sooo hot :wub: (hot doesnt even describe how hot he is). i think he and nam sang mi made a really cute couple. does any one know if they are going to make a sequel? like FOR SURE they are gonna make a sequel or is it just a rumor? :unsure: ID REALLY LOVE TO KNOW THANKS
[post="85731"][/post]​

kitkat

sarNie Elites
tye-niranh said:
OMG this looks really good. Do the megaupload files have English subtitles?
[post="88534"][/post]​
well, to get subtitle- you have to go to d-addict.com... click on the link on the top post of this page. :)

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
I lended this drama to my cousin and her aunt. SHe totally flipped [in a crazy way that when everytime he appears in a scene she jumps up and down]. Another thing is tha even my aunt flipped lol . It was funny looking at them watching that ... lol. I'm glad that there's no language barrier between me and him so when I meet him out of a coincidence I will be able to talk [excluding my nervousness LOL . If I do meet him I will ask him to sign his autograph somewhere and take a picture with him to prove that I have met him [They will be so jealous ! lol . Although eh does live in USA so I live next to him:D. What a wonderful neighbor! . He's probably gigantic compare to my size! . Back off he's mine!!! :lol: Jokes :D.

stacievangest

sarNie Hatchling
Sunshine_2D said:
I lended this drama to my cousin and her aunt. SHe totally flipped [in a crazy way that when everytime he appears in a scene she jumps up and down]. Another thing is tha even my aunt flipped lol . It was funny looking at them watching that ... lol. I'm glad that there's no language barrier between me and him so when I meet him out of a coincidence I will be able to talk [excluding my nervousness LOL . If I do meet him I will ask him to sign his autograph somewhere and take a picture with him to prove that I have met him [They will be so jealous ! lol . Although eh does live in USA so I live next to him:D. What a wonderful neighbor! . He's probably gigantic compare to my size! . Back off he's mine!!! :lol: Jokes :D.
[post="98631"][/post]​
CAN ANYONE UPDATE THE LAST PART...

stacievangest

sarNie Hatchling
zaizai_f4_only said:
you can d/l from eps 8,10 -20 from this site:
http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca
i'll find out more about eps 1-7 and 9 ^ ^

To d/l movies from CB here are the steps: good luck trying ^ ^ it's easy and fast. .

Topic I: Downloading

1. Make sure you're working with Internet Explorer. As much as I'd prefer to use Firefox, unfortunately, Clubbox only works with IE (and a few other IE-based browsers).

2. In your IE, go to Tools > Internet Options > Security > Trusted Sites > Sites > Add "https://clubbox.co.kr" > OK.

3. Install this: http://www.clubbox.co.kr/neo.fld/ClubboxSetup.exe

4. If you're at a certain Clubbox (http://clubbox.co.kr/blahblah), read on. If you only see a 1/4 screen window with a file link, skip to Step 6.

5. You see a list of files like the screencap I made below. Check the one(s) you want, and press the light blue button to open up a new window.

6. You see a new window pop up. Press the big white button on the bottom.

7. You will now see this window below. Technically it should disappear within a second and start your Clubbox program, but sometimes the server gets busy and it doesn't respond.

What you should do if the window gets stubborn and doesn't go away:

Press F11. The window should become maximized. Go to the URL field and press Enter. Your Clubbox program should start itself.

8. Clubbox looks like this (most of everything is in English, so you shouldn't have problems maneuvering around):

After your file starts downloading, the progress bar should move and show your download speed. CB regular downloads are capped at 55kb/s. There's a thing called download coupons which allows you to do certain amounts of quick downloads (500kb/s), which I wil get to later.

9. Preferences. Go to the options tab and adjust for yourself. The tab is in English, so you shouldn't have any problems.

thanks to happyroach @soompi
[post="66868"][/post]​
i click on.. but can not download to my computer...

ongtine

sarNie Hatchling
it look interesting, i'm gonna watch it lol even tho i'm kinda later watching it lol..... but it's okay

choua_lee

sarNie Egg
how the heck can you guys read in korean in this one page... i think it's like this...clubbox.com or something..is there a translation for this page?

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
kitkat said:
well, you know they already translated on subs 19-20 but you have to wait for them to finish on sub 18 because they wanted to put all subs at same time.. so be patient... don't you know where to get those subs come from? it's subtitles at d-addicts.com so enjoy it!

i still wait for subs 18-20 lol. :D
[post="85725"][/post]​
OMG! i'd never heard of this site before... :eek: i could've just d/l Sweet Spy from here!..but too bad i already d/l all 20 eps. w/no subs. :unsure:

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
rainie_vang said:
OMG! i'd never heard of this site before... :eek: i could've just d/l Sweet Spy from here!..but too bad i already d/l all 20 eps. w/no subs. :unsure:
[post="136700"][/post]​
well if you movies are raw you could go download BSplayer get the subs from d-addicts and load it on there BS is a really cool media player it's easy to use :D