[MBC] Goong (Princess Hour)

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
ep 15 & 16 on first pg...

Kitkat, u can go to Soompi.com/forums

to get latest dl link...if sometimes I'm slow on posting them in here

SunStar

sarNie Elites
my goodness... epi 15 is sooo sweet... can't wait till 16 finishes... and THANK YOU LINN FOR THE PREVIEW LINK....

i heard there will be 24 parts in total... so only a few more to go...

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
my suggestion for people who dont want to dl things because its a risk.. go to youtube to watch it.... its safer i think and it doesnt take up space too.. and if you have good internet connection its pretty kool.. so far i have watched Goong, a love to kill, wonderful life, My girl, and Full house on it!! its great! im letting episode 16 load right now.. cant wait..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^well, that's true about downloading to take up the space.. well, it's nice to watch it on computer any time instead of waiting for it to be fully loading from youtube... most people don't have high speed..

anyways, i just saw both episodes without subs.. omg 15 is sooo sweet but 16? ughhh! WHY HYORI!!! stupid... <_< as for yul, i felt bad for him... :mellow:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
don't we all just hate hyorin in here... she's such a pest to everything...

as for yul... i don't know what else there is to make him happy... *crying

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
kehehe wow i just saw this drama lol...itz pretty kute keheh
i think i'm on ep 5 or sumthing >"<
aniway...kehehe i didn't noe that the main actress w/ the gurl from baby vox lol...*surprise*
i think the drama is very kute kehehe and funni lol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^why are you surprised about yoon eun hye of baby vox playing this role? she's sooo cute since she has those big eyes with chubby face.. omg she makes me wanting to pitch her cheeks! :p even though she's in 20s while i'm only 2-3 years younger than her.. :D

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I still haven't watched the new epsiodes that came out, though I think the subs aren't out yet either. Last ones with subs were episodes 11 and 12...and I still haven't even finished episode 12. ^_^

I saw the goong parody at youtube and it's so funny! lol, shin's character is played by Kimbum and Yul's character is played by Heechul, both are from group Super Junior. lol, I love the part when they were having the cute battle, trying to get girls onto their sides, it was hilarious. Sarn, if you have it, can you upload it?

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
what the.. Yun Eun Hye is from Baby V.O.X??!?!?! LOL! OMG! I didn't know that!

Anyways, I am soo in love with episode 16 especially the beach vacation. However, I'm still lost on how it transition from end of episode 15 (where they were talking near the huge pole and CG was hugging it) to episode 16 where it just popped up with them having fun at the beach. LOL. At least transition it well man.

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
kitkat said:
^why are you surprised about yoon eun hye of baby vox playing this role? she's sooo cute since she has those big eyes with chubby face.. omg she makes me wanting to pitch her cheeks! :p even though she's in 20s while i'm only 2-3 years younger than her.. :D
[post="86142"][/post]​
iunno i was just...well surprise LOL...cuz i think she started in a drama tat was toss 15 yrs into the future and it was stupid >"<...kehehe tatz all...lol...and in this drama was actually good...=/...iunno...guess cuz i thought she looked fimilar then when i check the actress name...turn out it was her...=/

channy

sarNie Egg
I think it's pretty obvious when shin picked up his cell to say something to surprise CG. You see her all jumpy and happy because " he asked her to go on a beach vacation. That's why epi 16 started at the beach." I hope this explanation would help you understant the transition better. :rolleyes:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
t0nz said:
what the.. Yun Eun Hye is from Baby V.O.X??!?!?! LOL! OMG! I didn't know that!
[post="86239"][/post]​
lol, yeah she is...but i think she was also the first one to leave the group, but i could be wrong. anyways, she use to also be a regular on the game show x-man but she left the show to film goong. i hope she returns to x-man after she finishes goong. haha i would also love the see the cast of goong on xman, though Kim Jung Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye were on it together once or twice.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
JaM said:
lol, yeah she is...but i think she was also the first one to leave the group, but i could be wrong. anyways, she use to also be a regular on the game show x-man but she left the show to film goong. i hope she returns to x-man after she finishes goong. haha i would also love the see the cast of goong on xman, though Kim Jung Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye were on it together once or twice.
[post="86313"][/post]​
yeah that's what I thought too because the other day (more like last week) i was watching some old Baby Vox MV and I saw her and I was like....isn't she the main girl in Goong I was shocked I didn't even realize at first too :blink:

goodgurl272

sarNie Elites
I'm loving this drama so far. at first I was like I shouldn't watch it but then alot of people was talking about how they loved this drama. and now I'm addicted to it. its so kute!

I realy want the cast on xmen also. I want a love triangle between kim jong kook, eunhye and joo ji hoon. that would make the show better! they would get so much ratings for that!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^well, i agree with you on xman.. but i think it'll be more nicer if eun hye, joo ji hoon, and yul guy as triangle love.. because goong is a big hit.. it'll be fun! :lol: or is there possible love 'quad'? [ i know it's not a right phrase. haha ]

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
sarN said:
ok , i saw a member posted a eps of "Rainbow Romance" where they do a scene of Goong parody it wasn't in english sub but it was funnieeeeeeeeeeee .. did anyone d/l it and see it? if not i'll upload it real quick
[post="85339"][/post]​
yeah i saw it.ahahahaha it was so funny..kim ki bum as shin ryt?!ahhahah :lmao: