[MBC] Goong (Princess Hour)

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
yaso said:
no...unfortunately yul does not kiss the girl...shin does...but yul gets to hug her...hehehehe...yul looks so concerned...oh and yul got to touch her face...awww...he told her she looked best when she smiled. he said he'd always be by her side to make her smile...that's when he touched her cheek...awww...but we'll see what happens...sorry no scap...i'm not too good at posting those. :)
[post="82574"][/post]​
ohh icic..wow...i am downloading eps 13 now and 14 hehehhe i get really exited to watch it ^ ^ cant wait till next week.. :w000t:

thanks for tellin ^ ^

i hate eps 9 ...when shin get together again with hyori.. >< i skip tat part and watch eps 11 strait away..hehehe

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
x3xKhieMx3x said:
It was at the end of episode 13 this episode was hilarious cause the maids or something made them both sleep in one room yup it was time for them to have the whole thingy majiggy haha i hope im not spoiling anyones fun haha :sweat:

http://www.youtube.com/?v=feNf64kwFLI

hope this helps
[post="82584"][/post]​
yey..thanks ^ ^

haha i lurv this part.. :sweat: finally i get over the eps 9 ehheheh since i see this scene ^ ^

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
SnowFlakes said:
oh my god!! eps 13 was good!!!!! I can't wait to have the subtitle so i can understand..but hey just by the action i can figure out what happen!!! I like to see Shin all jealous!!!! :p payback for all he did to cg
[post="82694"][/post]​
heueueh yeah esp wat he did in thai..hahahhaahha :lmao:

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
sarN said:
i wish the bed scene was like the magna --> my banner<-- lollll
[post="82734"][/post]​
wow i can imagin ^ ^hahahah most probably eps 15 is going to b like that..ahaha
coz end of eps 14 is when shin force kiss CG ryt?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
x3xKhieMx3x said:
Haha im d/l episode 14 right now gosh! the excitement!!!
[post="82810"][/post]​
14 is out already??? omg can anyone upload it in sendspace or ysi??????????? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-edited-

nm about that i got it!! *squeals!!!*

SunStar

sarNie Elites
OMG!!! Shin... how could you?!!! it serves him right for doing such a stupid thing...

as i watch this more... I'M STARTING TO FEEL VERY BAD FOR YUL.... everything that could have been his... Shin took it away...

meenia

sarNie Adult
Gosh this series is gettin good.. i just finish 14 and i have to say...I can't wait for the next part...Part 13 is very good... Too bad i don't know what they were saying... It's so sweet... Shin kissed CG.. It was fast, but hey at least their relationship is improving... Now we really can tell Shin is falling for CG... Cute.....I can't wait for part 15.. A whole week.. I don't think i can wait that long...HEHEH.. SWEET!!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
o'my shin is starting to get more agrressive eh ! first the force kiss den punching Yul and we know cuz he was jealous of CH being wiht Yul

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
I know that great!!! Now he shows more his feeling toward CG even though is kinda harsh.. But i like to see Shin all jealous!!!
;)

x3xKhieMx3x

sarNie Egg
I was pretty pissed at shin for punching yul but man when CG was with yul i felt all like awww they look good together for this episode 14 until when shin punch yul, it was over.... -.-"

SunStar

sarNie Elites
LOL.... now Shin is suffering....55555... i'm really happy...LOL

i'm happy to see him change from who he was in the beginning... as for Yul... he'll always be in my heart... no matter what happens....

geesh... Chae-Gyung is too lucky.... WHY CAN'T I BE THAT LUCKY IN REAL LIFE???

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished watching Episode 11 n 12. Wow i really feel bad for Yul. its so sad to c him so sad. Cant wait til the next episode now. I saw preview for Ep 14 n 15 n it look so good. Cant wait!

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
mann i cant wait till episode 15.. yupp shin was gettting heka jealous.. hahahahahha... i love this series!

sisii

I just love this serie :wub: Shin although I want to smack him a few times I just love him. He's super sweet. I kinda feel bad for Yul though. Anyways, here scs. This scene was soo cute.

:wub:

*credits to mbc

sisii

Here's the KISS!!!! Close your eyes if you don't want to see it hehe I wish I was CG here :( So jealous of her.

*credits me for uploading