[MBC] Goong (Princess Hour)

thaifan

sarNie Egg
:huh: I need some help, i dl 3 episode already and they all don't have sub. Do i need spcial sofeware..
Btw i dl the one linn upload. Thanks in advance.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
aye I'm so in love with this drama now OMG and Yul I think he is sooo HOT OMG he kinda reminds me of Se7en in a way lol but I think he so CUTE

thaifan

sarNie Egg
SnowFlakes said:
Yeah u need Gom Player.. go on page 5...Jam post the link to dl the programm
[post="78354"][/post]​

Thank you snowflakes, i dl gom player but for some reason i still don't see sub title. When i click on sub title finder, it open up to web page in korean language which i don't understand...could you please tell me what i'm suppose to do...

Edit: I know how it work now. :D

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
thaifan said:
Thank you snowflakes, i dl gom player but for some reason i still don't see sub title. When i click on sub title finder, it open up to web page in korean language which i don't understand...could you please tell me what i'm suppose to do...

Edit: I know how it work now. :D
[post="78372"][/post]​
just drag the subtitle onto the screen and it should automatically appear. if you are get tired of dragging the subtitles onto the screen then just rename the subtitle file identical to the file name (and put them in the same folder) and it should be able to load it automatically.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ah...it's so quiet here...as compared to soompi...so many pages...gosh...anyway...can't wait for ep 11 and 12. i so agree shin does need to show more emotion or affection for cg...i mean even his hug in ep 10 was a bit awkard...but next ep's look promising...til then!

thaifan

sarNie Egg
JaM said:
just drag the subtitle onto the screen and it should automatically appear. if you are get tired of dragging the subtitles onto the screen then just rename the subtitle file identical to the file name (and put them in the same folder) and it should be able to load it automatically.
[post="78491"][/post]​
:DThanks Jam. I just realise you have to dl the sub file from another forum. Also could someone reupload epi 4 and 6 again. The link is not working and i can't megaupload. Thanks in advance.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yes , Shin is so hopeless romantic ! The dude wouldn't know if there a plane fly by if there were one lol ! Unlike in the manga i acutally LIKE SHIN so far in the drama ...Yul is more open about his feeling

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
kaaa said:
Like everyone love this serie...i want to share my MV with u all :wub:

here my MV

http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=34WK21UQI2TR30YUYOCSXPAUV

Song and Serie credit to Linn*Thank u* :wub:
[post="79280"][/post]​
:w000t: :w000t: Thank YOu N'kaa for the MV, it was beautifully made. I love the cute scenes you put in and the song is lovely. Well from now when i miss the series, i just go back and watch your MV, it pack with good scene.:lmao: