[MBC] Goong (Princess Hour)

kaaa

sarNie Egg
Amy said:
:w000t: :w000t: Thank YOu N'kaa for the MV, it was beautifully made. I love the cute scenes you put in and the song is lovely. Well from now when i miss the series, i just go back and watch your MV, it pack with good scene.:lmao:
[post="79487"][/post]​

:loool: :loool: :loool: so funny...im glad that u like it and thanks for ur support :wub:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Hi i was wondering does anyone kno how to play subtitles on Windows Media Player? Oh and if anyone have eps 6 in asf format can u upload it for me and send me the link to dl thnx but its ok if u cant. . . =(

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
to display sub:

- install VobSub
- name video & sub identical

Ep. 6 on 1st pg...in facts, all current eps so far are there

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Linn said:
to display sub:

- install VobSub
- name video & sub identical

Ep. 6 on 1st pg...in facts, all current eps so far are there
[post="79969"][/post]​
Thank u ! :D

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
FINISHED WATCHIN EPISODE 9 LAST NITE...IT WASNT ALL THAT GREAT..BUT I CANT WAIT TIL THE NEXT EPISODE...LOOKS MORE INTERESTING THEN EPISODE 9. HOPEFULLY IT IS BETTER THAN EPISODE 9...I REALLY WANNA C MORE OF SHIN N CHAEGYUNG TOGETHER THO. I FEEL SO BAD FOR YUL. U KNO WHO YUL REMIND ME OF? UMM....I DONT THINK U GUYS WILL AGREE WITH ME BUT IMA SAY IT ANYWAYS...HE REMINDS OF SE7EN. DONT HE? OR MAYB ALIL?

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ I knew you would say that. haha he does look similiar to se7en. I'm not sure what it is though. He has that babyish look and smilies a lot like se7en. haha

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
LOL...I KNEW IT! I GUESS IM NOT THA ONLI ONE WHO THINK YUL SE7EN...YAY..HAHA...I TOLD MY SIS HE DOES LOOK LIKE SE7EN BUT SHE SED NA AH..I WAS LIKE AHHH HAAA....LOL....C!..IM RITE...KEKEKE...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
bAyBeExPaZzIoN said:
FINISHED WATCHIN EPISODE 9 LAST NITE...IT WASNT ALL THAT GREAT..BUT I CANT WAIT TIL THE NEXT EPISODE...LOOKS MORE INTERESTING THEN EPISODE 9. HOPEFULLY IT IS BETTER THAN EPISODE 9...I REALLY WANNA C MORE OF SHIN N CHAEGYUNG TOGETHER THO. I FEEL SO BAD FOR YUL. U KNO WHO YUL REMIND ME OF? UMM....I DONT THINK U GUYS WILL AGREE WITH ME BUT IMA SAY IT ANYWAYS...HE REMINDS OF SE7EN. DONT HE? OR MAYB ALIL?
[post="80136"][/post]​
lol, i mentioned that a few pages back that he looks/reminds me of se7en too...so now im not the only one who thinks so!! :D

I loved the part where he confesses tell his mom that he likes CG...I was like :shocked:

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
^haha...i guess we think alike...yul n se7en is so adorable...if i had to pick which one i like better its gonna be really hard....would u think so?

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
the part where he hugs her when he camed back from Thailand was cute. :wub: . . and when he was a bout to kiss her when she fell asleep in his bed but then his mother camed in ^_^ . . awwww. . . In the comic book there's apart where he and her is gunna kiss wonder if they gunna have that part in the drama. . . i hope they do hehehe =D

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
omg....this series is getting good.......i just love that series.....it so cute and yul is so hott :wub: .......well, hope to see more of him.......AAAAHHHHHHH, so damw cute and handsome

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
i saw yul picture in hyori thread. He took pictures with her. its in page 1. when u scroll down you'll c alot of pictures n yeah he's in 2 pictures...he so kyooooooooote!!! to save u some time here's tha pictures.

^aww...tha second picture is so cute!!!! he look so sad..haha..i still love it..hehe

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
after watching the serie since the beginning, i'm now yul camper! Shin is too cold, and he doesn't show too much affection... Yul, on the other hand, is just too sweet!!!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
yup, yup, shin went to thailand---establish good relationships between korea and thailand...you know all that good diplomatic stuff. unfortunately shin went alone w/o chaegyung...he ends up hyorin as you can see from the pics...but hey for me it was great b/c i got to see some great scenary shots of thailand! :D

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Cant wait for eps 13 cuz Shin and Chaeyung is gunna be sharing the same room like the comic :wub: . .eps 12 was a tad bit sad Shin's harsh on her. . . :( . . . Poor Yul he likes her but cant be with her. . :ph34r: Hey doe Yul het Hyorin???? Does anybody noe? ^_^

Hiatus

Super Momo
ah im going crazy lol im watching this and resurrection at the same time lol.. I want to kill someone....Shin that geek haiizzz